Rahu in 7th house

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 25 Dec 2009

Meenaji:

For e.g. say female horo has cancer Rahu in 7th and male horo has Leo Rahu in 7th...then how is the result?

Regards

Narayanan

Meena

Post by Meena » 26 Dec 2009

can you pl give lagna of both ?

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 26 Dec 2009

Meenaji:

Capricorn is Lagna in female chart and Aquarius in male chart. If you need any further information, let me know, so that I will PM you.

Regards

Narayanan

Meena

Post by Meena » 26 Dec 2009

She is helpful and gets helped. Gets a good and rich partner.A bit emotional,practical and fights for her right.
He is quite independent,comesup by self effort,helpful but shy.(more so with opp sex).Expects respect from others,in the process keeps less peace of mind.This makes him not enjoing the moment for example., with his partner feeling less virile.
The above indicators get modified by other factors like strength of 7th lord,aspects etc.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 29 Dec 2009

Dear Meenaji:

When Mars aspect Rahu and Lagna Lord in 7th, how can you say that he/she is less virile? In fact, Mars is the energy here, so he/she will have masculine or feminine energy as per my experience.

Regards

Narayanan

J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Rahu in 7th house

Post by J K Sharma » 30 Dec 2009

Hello,

Rahu is a mystic planet who has more hidden attributes and impect on native's life. Rahu is highly energetic planet. So, Rahu being in 7th house, one should look on the way, how Rahu will loose its energy ? The malefic effect like bad married life, delayed marriage, divorce, seperation etc. cannot be blamed only on Rahu.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 30 Dec 2009

Yes very Correct JK Sharmaji just Bcoz that Rahu is nothing else but Atma of airly stinging soul...So when it is a ghost and when it is with a person, it keeps on putting that much energy into that person. When it comes to sex, it would try to put much much energy into the person so that it can harm the person concerned to the maximum extent and it would therefore enjoy such persons fall.

I have seen lots of horoscope and I am understanding that it is bcoz of Gulikan Maandi that in most of 99% of charts, Rahu is in 7th, bandhana sthana.

Dear JK sharmaji, I cannot agree at all with your point that Rahu is not only the destroyer..Rahu is the main contributor here in the form of Ghost and Mars also....Saturn is more interested in 12th house to join with his father rather than anything else. Moreover, Saturn is a spiritual planet. Saturn is more interested in being lonely and inner journey, but saturn is between two destroyers...Mars and Rahu..It is like Saturn is inside the mouth of a snake...neither he can go out on his own or neither he can be swallowed. I told you some months back itself that Rahu is the main causer here.....what I was saying is pretty clear to me now.

If you have any doubt in this, you can refer Mr. Vaughanji's the predictions of Saturn being the lagna lord and the 12th lord in this website. This regarding saturn being the spiritual teacher.

Regards

Narayanan

J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Rahu in 7th house

Post by J K Sharma » 30 Dec 2009

Hello Narayan,

Thanks for your views. Do you have any views or exprience to control or utilise Rahu's energy?

What I feel, one should learn to control or utilise that much energy of Rahu.

Regards

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 30 Dec 2009

Dear JK:

What are you telling?....I told you frankly from my experience. How a ghost can be controlled that too when it is in a formless state in vapor form? As far as what I understand, it cannot be controlled....it is along with that Mars, which is very adamant. Mars-Maya and Rahu Mohini. One has to dance to the Mars and Rahu's tunes...when it wants, it exerts energy one one and not when you need it.

"What I feel, one should learn to control or utilise that much energy of Rahu. " Can you explain how? If apart from the above what I said above is there, i will try to learn...so explain how.

In fact, I do not want both Rahu and Mars as I am trying to avoid, but you are saying to use the energy? This force is always interested in copulsion...but I am just opposite to it...Moreover as long as it is with a family, it is real dangerous for the entire family. It is affecting both me and my father. But since I know its powers and play well, I have escaped its play to certain extent though not fully.

Regards

Narayanan

cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cosmic ray » 06 Feb 2010

deleted
Last edited by cosmic ray on 22 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu in 7th house

Post by Vic DiCara » 10 Jul 2011

gold wrote:If Rahu is in 7th house, it it always bad for married life or there's some exception? Also does it break engagement/marriage?
I have 2 charts with rahu in 7th house and both have broken engagements.
Thanks !
Gold
It depends very much upon the strongest aspect to Rahu, and the condition of the dispositor of Rahu. Rahu in the 7th house in and of itself merely indicates that the native must learn how to relate cooperatively with other individuals.

Sri Krsna for example has Rahu in the 7th aspected by Guru from the 11th with Mars (7th lord) exalted in the 9th house. Sri Krsna has 16,108 wonderful marriages. Sri Krsna is the husband of every soul.

Sastra says, "Eko bahu syat" - the felt that it should be many. This is Rahu in the 7th house of Krsna's chart. Ketu is in the 1st. Ketu in the first means that "previously" Krsna was atma-rama - self-absorbed, only ONE. But the purpose of existence manifesting eternally from Krsna is Rahu in the 7th house - that the one wants to develop relationships with other individual beings. Why? "Raso vai sah" Because he is full of ecstatic joy (Rasa) and wishes to expand that joy by sharing it with other individual beings.

This is the nature of Rahu in the 7th in the context of the birth chart of the Supreme Pesonality of Godhead, Svayam Bhagavan Sri Krsna.
Your servant,
Vic DiCara / व्रज किशोर दास
~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~

subhasis13

Post by subhasis13 » 01 Dec 2011

Dear Vic,
In Sri Krishna's chart with taurus ascendent rahu turns benefic in scorpio as it gets drishti of benefic jupiter.It fulfills the parashari dictum that rahu or ketu becomes rajyogkaraka if placed in a kendra aspected by a natural benefic. My question to u is what happens if rahu is in 7th for taurus ascendent alone without any benefic aspect?
Regards,
Subhasis

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 20 Jul 2012

Hi All,

I think we should also check Navamsa for marriage apart from Rahu in 7th. I have rahu in 7th(d1-cancer) along with 8th lord Sun. I see some short falling in my wife hence some friction. I had conventional marriage arranged by my parents. Its been 2 years now with lots of friction, but we love each other. My wife is rather unconventional in her thinking & we both would like to dominate each other.

Let me see what does future holds for us.

Regards,

prac1983

Post by prac1983 » 24 May 2013

Hi,

My bhabhi also has rahu in 7th house in pisces( Jupiter Rashi).
Her marriage is having problems & she is staying away from her husband.
Her husband is Engineer + MBA. (Technical Education)
She got married in sub-caste in same city.

rosebud0810

Post by rosebud0810 » 12 Jul 2013

I have read when rahu is well placed in 7th house, the person will be wealthy. As for the marriage question you asked, perhaps others can give more feedback.

Mayank.singh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mayank.singh » 18 Jul 2013

What if rahuin in 7th house and 7L mars placed in 1st house in hoti of a libra ascendant?

gen80

Post by gen80 » 18 Jul 2013

Rahu in any house will give unconventional result according to house placement