Rahu in 7th house

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cosmic ray » 06 Feb 2010

deleted
Last edited by cosmic ray on 22 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu in 7th house

Post by Vic DiCara » 10 Jul 2011

gold wrote:If Rahu is in 7th house, it it always bad for married life or there's some exception? Also does it break engagement/marriage?
I have 2 charts with rahu in 7th house and both have broken engagements.
Thanks !
Gold
It depends very much upon the strongest aspect to Rahu, and the condition of the dispositor of Rahu. Rahu in the 7th house in and of itself merely indicates that the native must learn how to relate cooperatively with other individuals.

Sri Krsna for example has Rahu in the 7th aspected by Guru from the 11th with Mars (7th lord) exalted in the 9th house. Sri Krsna has 16,108 wonderful marriages. Sri Krsna is the husband of every soul.

Sastra says, "Eko bahu syat" - the felt that it should be many. This is Rahu in the 7th house of Krsna's chart. Ketu is in the 1st. Ketu in the first means that "previously" Krsna was atma-rama - self-absorbed, only ONE. But the purpose of existence manifesting eternally from Krsna is Rahu in the 7th house - that the one wants to develop relationships with other individual beings. Why? "Raso vai sah" Because he is full of ecstatic joy (Rasa) and wishes to expand that joy by sharing it with other individual beings.

This is the nature of Rahu in the 7th in the context of the birth chart of the Supreme Pesonality of Godhead, Svayam Bhagavan Sri Krsna.
Your servant,
Vic DiCara / व्रज किशोर दास
~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~

subhasis13

Post by subhasis13 » 01 Dec 2011

Dear Vic,
In Sri Krishna's chart with taurus ascendent rahu turns benefic in scorpio as it gets drishti of benefic jupiter.It fulfills the parashari dictum that rahu or ketu becomes rajyogkaraka if placed in a kendra aspected by a natural benefic. My question to u is what happens if rahu is in 7th for taurus ascendent alone without any benefic aspect?
Regards,
Subhasis

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 20 Jul 2012

Hi All,

I think we should also check Navamsa for marriage apart from Rahu in 7th. I have rahu in 7th(d1-cancer) along with 8th lord Sun. I see some short falling in my wife hence some friction. I had conventional marriage arranged by my parents. Its been 2 years now with lots of friction, but we love each other. My wife is rather unconventional in her thinking & we both would like to dominate each other.

Let me see what does future holds for us.

Regards,

prac1983

Post by prac1983 » 24 May 2013

Hi,

My bhabhi also has rahu in 7th house in pisces( Jupiter Rashi).
Her marriage is having problems & she is staying away from her husband.
Her husband is Engineer + MBA. (Technical Education)
She got married in sub-caste in same city.

rosebud0810

Post by rosebud0810 » 12 Jul 2013

I have read when rahu is well placed in 7th house, the person will be wealthy. As for the marriage question you asked, perhaps others can give more feedback.

Mayank.singh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mayank.singh » 18 Jul 2013

What if rahuin in 7th house and 7L mars placed in 1st house in hoti of a libra ascendant?

gen80

Post by gen80 » 18 Jul 2013

Rahu in any house will give unconventional result according to house placement

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 01 Jul 2015

Hello Gold and other members;

To me your contrtibutions on this topic have been very interesting and informative.
Generally, Rahu in the 7H, being a malefic, does cause problem to 7H matters. But I have
yet to note how Rahu behaves in the rest of the houses of the zodiac and its constellations, under
different Lagnas, benefic aspects etc.

Will some members kindly be able to give some charts of persons who have Rahu in the 7H who have
had long term or continuous harmonious relationships/marriage in order to throw more light on this
topic of Rahu in the 7H for further analysis and study ?

Best Regards - Pem
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 13 Jul 2015

Not necessary true but I have a couple of examples where 1H Ketu has resulted in unable to perform pujas and yags...

One was a male who refused to keep idols in the house; spouse had to go for idol-less/spiritual worship because of that in order to save her marriage and another is female who is not able to attend the major events even if she wants to...

pra4ash

Post by pra4ash » 31 Jul 2015

Namaste,
It'd be truly injustice to Jyotisa by predicting something out of such very little information. Rahu+7th doesn't carry much data to crunch. Jyotisa being highly dynamic and complex requires more respect and humility. Over the years, I've noticed 75% of life are based on grahic influence and the remaining are based on "conditioning" - family upbringing, community influence, school, friends, etc. My point is, (humbly) we should not judge something with utmost surety when there's such insignificant amount of data. Perhaps 'generalising' the prediction would be a smarter and respectful way.

Having said that, with great humility , I generalize that Rahu+7th creates a veil of falseness in a marriage, the one who has it (be it male/female) will live to out-win his/her neighbours, friends, colleagues, etc. Winning in the sense of competing on worldly matters rather than bringing strength and endurance to sustain the harmony in their marriage. Thus, it may seem like they are having a very loving and responsible marriage , however within the four walls of their house - it's a miserable life. This is of course the kalatra aspect of it, but there's more to the 7th than just marriage/conjugal. The bhavas are much more deeper(esoterically) than the superficial attributes we claim.

student,
Prakash

SeaGoat
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SeaGoat » 14 Dec 2015

I have Rahu in the 7th house of Pisces along with Jupiter and I have no interest in marriage.
Ive had a significant other for over 10 years and have 2 children with them, yet marriage just does not appeal to me.
Currently in my late 20s.

Is not getting married "cheating the system"?

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 04 Apr 2016

Can you share your birth details

Thanks

gomzy

Post by gomzy » 23 Oct 2017

I have rahu mars in 7th house , in libra in navamsha.. currently going through divorce process .. :!:

The rest i don't know whats going to happen

Milica
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Milica » 14 Feb 2018

Hello,

if Rahu is placed in 7th house in Rasi chart, and as we know - Rahu creates illusions, delusions and deceives people, does it mean that such a marriage consists of illusions, delusions, deceptions, without exception?
And also, does it indicate that the person will become aware of it only after years of being married, and by no means at the beginning of the marriage (whether it is happy marriage or unhappy)?

I mean the person who has this Rahu placement in his/her chart.

IceSpirit
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by IceSpirit » 05 Mar 2019

My Rahu in 7th is in Aries, and it's with Jupiter and the Moon. Is this changing the doom and gloom of its affect? :roll:

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 05 Mar 2019

Rahu in the 7th house makes one cheated in the marriage , that is the marriage it self starts with deception and the effect starts from that step it self . Finally it ends in divorce or separation . The dasa , anthardasa , transits spell out the time of such eventuality .

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 07 Mar 2019

The system of house division plays a wide role in deciding whether a particular planetary position gives indicated result or not . What is considered to be 7th house placement could be actually 6th house position as per a different house division .

padmanabhanravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by padmanabhanravi » 29 Jun 2019

I have Rahu in 7th house. Married to a person from different caste/state/language for 24 years. Ups and downs will be there in any marriage and mine is no different.

Am not sure about marriage but I was fortunate in a foreign land when it comes to career.

It also brings sudden changes. Last but not the least I don't worship idols nor do my family. Born as a brahmin but no rituals after I turned 23 until today.

Have been practicing meditation from the age of 23 until today with great discipline. Believe in being spiritual and blessed with a guru to guide.

DOB 2nd November, 1965 at 7.25am in Chennai.