Rahu in 7th house

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab

Post by Basab » 02 Mar 2007

rahu being a natural malefic it's placement in the 7th house can cause problems in married life but can't tell you for sure whether it breaks engagement/marriage or not.

Basab

Post by Basab » 07 Mar 2007

rahu in the 7th house doesn't necessarily mean marrying a person from a different caste. in my cousin sisters birthchart rahu is in the 7th house with jupiter which is the 7th lord in the 7th house. jupiter indicates traditional marriage so she got married to a person of her own caste but rahu also had it's say, it's because the person she got married to is settled abroad(rahu signifies foreign country).
just rahu in the 7th house doesn't signify marriage to a person of another caste, the aspects of other planets and the placement of the 7th lord etc should be looked into. rahu doesn not always mean getting married to someone of a different caste it may also mean getting married to someone of a lower caste or someone from a foreign land or to a foreigner.

Basab

Post by Basab » 08 Mar 2007

was your cousin born in USA, if it is so then he is getting married to someone from a foreign land. otherwise also the whole birthchart should be looked into before coming to a conclusion.

Basab

Post by Basab » 08 Mar 2007

rahu in the 7th house doesn't always mean serious marriage problem but being a malefic it can cause some disturbance in married life.

Satya
Donor
Donor

Post by Satya » 01 Mar 2009

I have seen a chart with Rahu in 7H and the wife has Ketu in 7H and both chart placements were in 1/7 axis (same lagna). By far, this is the best couple I have seen. Very close, attached and instinctive understanding though the wife is a little dominant among the two.

But is it not that 7H placements just indicate the kind of partner you get or your general perspective on marriage, and quality of marriage you end up in is analysed from UL and AL and placements of these lords?

sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sunsri » 19 Mar 2009

look at this chart. Asc is Capri with Ke and Ra in 7th with debilitated Me.

DOB: July 3, 1980,
TOB: 21:00 IST
POB: Kollam, Kerala, India

appreciate if the learned can share their findings and thoughts on the marital life of this person?

thanks
Sunsri

coolgirl

Post by coolgirl » 29 Jul 2009

deleted
Last edited by coolgirl on 03 Aug 2009, edited 1 time in total.

cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cosmic ray » 10 Dec 2009

deleted
Last edited by cosmic ray on 22 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Dec 2009

Rahu in 7th will give problems in married life. If there are more malefic aspects like mars or saturn to 7th, the problems will be deeper. However, even if there is a single benefic drishti on Rahu in 7th, it will convert all those bad influences into good one, depending on the benefic. For e.g. Rahu in 7th signifies marriage out of caste, but if jupiter is aspecting it via 5,7 or 9th drishti, a traditional marriage will take place.

Rahu in 7th in Jupiters Rasi is not that troublesome.

sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sunsri » 14 Dec 2009

Asc is Capri with Ke and Ra in 7th with debilitated Me.

appreciate if the learned can share their findings and thoughts on the marital life of this person?

thanks
Sunsri

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Dec 2009

Assuming male native, excellent married life.

[quote="sunsri"]Asc is Capri with Ke and Ra in 7th with debilitated Me.

thanks
Sunsri[/quote]

sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sunsri » 14 Dec 2009

the native is female. currently separated from spouse.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 14 Dec 2009

My wife has rahu in the 7th,she usually does not live with the family as she is doing goernment service. However,because of her service,I am free to fight a long dispute with my employer,otherwise I would not be able to sustain the struggle.

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 15 Dec 2009

hello sunsri ji,

This is a temporary disturbance and there will always be a threat of break in marriage. But it will definitely not go to that extent. Things will improve by the middle of 2010. Whoever the person is, it is better that individual remains calm and patient. The individial will have female children only.

regards
pink1

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Regarding Rahu

Post by Narayan » 18 Dec 2009

Respected astrologers and learned members:

I am getting the intution that this Rahu problem is also related to Pithru dosha or ancestors-related issue. So horoscope should be looked carefully in order to determine whether it is a snake related thing or ancestors related thing as it stands for both. Rahu represents demon or ghost in case if it is ancestors related issue.

Regards

Narayanan

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 20 Dec 2009

What is the effect if both partners have Rahu in 7th? Who will dominate who or is it both will keep fighting till the end of a movie? :D

Regards

Narayanan

Meena

Post by Meena » 25 Dec 2009

It all depends upon the lagna.For each lagna 7th Rahu gives different results.7th house can be any house among the 12 rasis.