Vargotamma planet also Retrograde......effects???

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Vargotamma planet also Retrograde......effects???

Post by neelkumar » 24 May 2016

tylorechandra wrote:From what I have noticed in my astrological experience, two things seem to happen when a planet is retro:

1. The planet becomes strong w.r.t karakatwa of the house of its placement

TKC

Could you please elaborate on this point?
My Jupiteris in the lagna - 1 house..so you mean it will activate the first house?
But, won't any heavy planet activate the house it is in, irrespective how it spins?
tylorechandra wrote:From what I have noticed in my astrological experience, two things seem to happen when a planet is retro:

2. If the retro planet is a benefic, its ASPECTS become less benefic. If malefic, they become less malefic !!
TKC
Again a worthwhile viewpoint and debatable. For now, again, I humbly disagree.

मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 May 2016

@neelkumar
Could you please elaborate on this point?
My Jupiteris in the lagna - 1 house..so you mean it will activate the first house?
But, won't any heavy planet activate the house it is in, irrespective how it spins?

I have not talked of activation. I have only mentioned that it is strong w.r.t the karakatwa of its house of placement.

"Again a worthwhile viewpoint and debatable. For now, again, I humbly disagree."

I have just given what I have observed in my dealings with astrology. There is no reference to any text.

The points are, of course, debatable.

TKC

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 24 May 2016

Oh, in that context, you must be correct - my retro jupiter in aquarius lagna is strong --> a strong villain..heavily influenced by saturn from the 5th house..and rather confusingly aspected by sun+mars+mercury from the 7th house!
No doubt / debate on that front!!