inauspicious parvitan yoga between jupiter and mercury?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
claudia33
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
inauspicious parvitan yoga between jupiter and mercury?

Post by claudia33 » 02 Mar 2021

Is mutual exchange between jupiter in gemini in 8th house and mercury in sagittarious in 2th house still inauspicious?i also have rahu in virgo 11th house and ketu in pisces 5th house.Im trying to win the lottery because im in a foreign country since 8 years ago and been in complete misery(going trough mars dasha now)abused by companion and forced to work everyday and im always pennyless.i need to comeback my own country.i did contacted and astrologer here where i live(japan) paying of course,he told me he haint seen nothing good because mars is debilitated in cancer in 9th house and i wont have any luck in life.Then i begun to study by miself and i found out this inauspicious position.So depressed..can someone put some light over it please? for more details on positions my birth is 3december 1977 at 08,35 am in genova,Italy.Thanks to anyone who can help me understund 🙏🏻

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: inauspicious parvitan yoga between jupiter and mercury?

Post by ADC » 20 Mar 2021

No, this exchange is good as it will give you money as its a Dhan[ Money ] Yoga. Mercury is the 11th lord in 2H and Jupiter is the 2L in 8H under sign exchange and also aspecting each other . Both planets are benefice which will give you happiness, good friends, wealth , interest in sculpture science or a scientist[research ] or treasurer .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Mar 2021

Hi,

On casting your birth chart (using True Lahiri/Chitrapaksha Ayanamsa), I see Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - not Vrischika Rashi. I'm not quite sure if I goofed up elsewhere, although I think this explains your travel and stay in a distant land.

So, the exchange seems to be between Lagna Lord (Retrograde/Vakra) Jupiter/Guru and 7th lord (a Badha-Karaka) Mercury/Budha.

By the way, I wonder if you are married and have children. Kindly provide some insight for insight, purely for academic interest.

Sincerely...

claudiamurru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by claudiamurru » 28 Apr 2021

thanks for the help : ).im not married,i divorced 8 years ago i have 3 daughters,one is 23 live in Italy,the second is 18 live and the last i had with second partner is with me.I wanted to ask also do i have danya yoga or darida yoga other then parvitan?if mars is in cancer in rasi but is in friend sign in navamsa,debilitation is cancelled?

claudiamurru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by claudiamurru » 19 May 2021

thank you for your reply! yes i have 3 children,2 live far from me(one is studying in Italy the other live with ex husbund) the last one is 7 years old live with me.Please can you tell me more about that parvitan yoga?in D9 mercury is exalted and jupiter is being aspected by moon in cancer.how is going to behave retrograde debilitated jupiter in both case?(in D1 and D9). And what it means atmakarka sun and amatyakaraka mars sitting togeter in 10th house D9?what is the purpose of my life?will i ever be able to buy my own house?