Does this constitute Sakata Yoga?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Does this constitute Sakata Yoga?

Post by hari766 » 28 Jun 2020

Leo Lagna, Jupiter in 5H, Moon in Aries, Mars and Ketu in Cancer. There is a parivartana between Moon and Mars.

Nitin21

Re: Does this constitute Sakata Yoga?

Post by Nitin21 » 28 Jun 2020

The repetition of yoga needs to be checked in divisionals to be applicable in that particular area of life. Otherwise it's only individual planetary play that gives results.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 01 Jul 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
28 Jun 2020
The repetition of yoga needs to be checked in divisionals to be applicable in that particular area of life. Otherwise it's only individual planetary play that gives results.
Thanks Nitin ji. So you would not consider the above to be a full Sakata yoga, given the parivartana yoga also involving Moon, Mars?

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 01 Jul 2020

Dear Hari sir,

Considering the rules for parivartan to manifest the yoga operates very differently. Because now moon gives results of mars and mars gives results of moon. Add ketu to this combo and it becomes moon ketu yoga in terms of manifestation. So the yoga will operate differently than sakata yoga.

Regards
N

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 01 Jul 2020

Thank you Nitin ji for the response.

By the way, your writing style reminds me of someone whom I've hugely respected, for his profound spiritual thoughts, in this forum in the past :) Hope you won't mind.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 01 Jul 2020

The person could not have been more spiritual than your kind self 😉. I have read your spiritual writeups.

ManiFestor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Yantra System Review

Post by ManiFestor » 11 Sep 2020

There are several significant Moon-based yogas, your writing style reminds me of someone whom I've hugely respected, moon ketu yoga in terms of manifestation.

hamid

Post by hamid » 07 Jun 2021

Sakata yoga is formed when Jupiter n moon have 6:8 relationship.
You have jupiter n moon 5:9 relationship