Stree dosha

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Stree dosha

Post by Deep » 19 Jun 2020

Someone told me that i have stree dosha in my horoscope that is why i have no woman in my life and my relationship don't succeed and will cause late marriage and problem in issues.

My rahu and saturn is the 5 house .
My venus is in its own house is afflicted by saturn
And ketu is in 11th house.
That means venus is again afflicted by ketu.
D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth - delhi,india.

SBhatt
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Stree dosha

Post by SBhatt » 14 Mar 2021

Saturn's aspect on 7th house delays the marriage but does not prohibit it. Exalted Venus is a very good thing, he is 2nd and 9th lord , a benefic for Virgo ascendant. Don't worry, and take care of your sexual health. You will get a good life partner, though you may not have love marriage. I hope your marriage will be settled from now onwards and within the next year.

hamid

Re: Stree dosha

Post by hamid » 07 Jun 2021

1.Saturn aspects the 7th,11th and 2nd house and their lords this signifies delay.
2.Although Jupiter aspects Saturn to check delay but in this case Jupiter itself is a delay giving planet.
3.Jupiter lord of the 7th house aspects the 7th house as well as lord of the 2nd house this also signifies delay.
4.Saturn/Rahu conjunction signifies super delay.This chart has a SHARPRIT YOG such people tend to lead a clueless life, since saturn is dominant therefore such people get involved in secretive activities.

To get married such people should leave matters to their parents to decide as they are unable to decide on their own.