Astrological Combinations for Strong Free Will.

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Swapnil
Astrological Combinations for Strong Free Will.

Post by Swapnil » 06 Jul 2019

We all know that everyone has been given a certain limited amount of free-will for which are recommended remedies, pujas etc.But there are people who seem to be extremely valorous or enlightened and preach to be the "Masters of their own destiny".

Are there any specific yogas which gives a person significantly huge amount of freewill? Kindly share your views, thank you.

Swapnil

Re: Astrological Combinations for Strong Free Will.

Post by Swapnil » 07 Jul 2019

This is one combination that I just 'heard' from somewhere:
If a person has upachaya lords in upachaya houses then the person is said to have freewill.
Kindly comment on this.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jul 2019

Hi,

There is a concept of Karma - good and not so good credit, that each individual would have accumulated from past (current and past lives). So, it would make sense for one to look for related planetary positions in respective charts. And, then the ability to keep our conscience clear in trying times and under circumstances is what freewill is all about - at least in my limited understanding.

Thanks...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jul 2019

By the way, I've read posts of knowledgeable folk on this forum and elsewhere about the significance of Ketu in the 12th house in D1 chart and a condition for having Ketu in the 12th house of Atmakaraka in D9. Apart from that, I've also read different views/perspectives of having Jupiter in the 12th house. There are also a significant number of post in this forum on assessing Sanchita Karma and/or curses from past lives. Kindly look around and you'll find quite a bit of information you are looking for.

Sincerely...