Moon + Ketu in the 9th House (Ashiwini nakshatra) for Leo (Magha) Ascendant

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
zyzio
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Moon + Ketu in the 9th House (Ashiwini nakshatra) for Leo (Magha) Ascendant

Post by zyzio » 01 Jul 2019

Hello,

I would like to ask about general characteristics and traits that can be found in a native with this placement. I find this conjunction to be very interesting and would like to learn more about it.

Moon and Ketu are in the Ashwini nakshatra in the 9th house. Ascendant is in Magha, with Mars also in the 1st house but in the next nakshatra, Purva Phalguni. Jupiter is in the 4th house in Scorpio in Anuradha nakshatra.

I know that the full chart needs to be assessed to give a specific interpretation but please let's focus only on the general interpretation of these placements mentioned above.

I already know that Moon and Ketu conjunction can be difficult and is considered not a beneficial placement. I read a lot about all the negatives but is there any positive from such combination? What are the effects if Ketu is in it's own nakshatra Ashwini and Ascendant nakshatra is also ruled by Ketu and how does it relate to the matters concerning the 9th house?

I'm interested in hearing your opinions on it.