saturn and jupiter conjuction / venus and moon also what this say about me or future

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
onebikash
Contributor
Contributor
saturn and jupiter conjuction / venus and moon also what this say about me or future

Post by onebikash » 26 May 2019

i want to know about my career and its possibilities .. please show me light !!
currenly running rahu mahadasha !! wether its good or bad for me

saturn and jupiter conjuction / venus and moon also
what this say about me or future

bikash
03-08-1981 -- date -- 10:10 am --- time
siliguri , west bengal

regarding my info :

married -- 2 kids --
1.i have completed b.com -- was 2nd division student regarding % scored
2. currently doing water tanks distribution buisness in fixed agreement
3. reason i seek change -- limited circle to grow !! and feels that things going on limited !! earlier also tried to change thing but did not work out !! things looking stagnant mode

joyd

Re: saturn and jupiter conjuction / venus and moon also what this say about me or future

Post by joyd » 26 May 2019

creative, manufacturing , designing hobs are best suited to you bcz of this yoga.you are a born creator of new things.so work towards on such fields.

joyd.

joyd

Re: saturn and jupiter conjuction / venus and moon also what this say about me or future

Post by joyd » 27 May 2019

The above is due to jup-saturn conjunction and not venus-moon.

joyd.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 27 May 2019

thanks .... will jupiter mahadasha be fruitful as jupiter in enemy house , but i read in books that jupiter is a benific nature .... please guide

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 28 May 2019

onebikash cannot read his own char but is happily n confidently guiding others on their chart like a expert!!

Do you know what you are doing? Posting without knowing astro knowledege???

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 28 May 2019

hello ...how can you say that i haven't read my chart... asking question is no cheating on forum ...everyone seek wisdom and suggestion.... quantity of gyan you have can be compared to others..... have you attaint utmost sprituallity or wisdom ...ask youself ( as you can't cheat yourself ) ....see the chart jupiter in lagna itself say all ---- if you know abc of astrology .....

get well soon !! take care

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

hello joydji sir ,

I only a budding horoscope reader with the help of books ....

you have stated that ,

creative, manufacturing , designing hobs are best suited to you bcz of this yoga.you are a born creator of new things.so work towards on such fields.

The above is due to jup-saturn conjunction and not venus-moon.
can i get some sign on venus-moon ...as i am looking for new buisness to generate ...
currently i am working with water tanks distribution ... but looking to expand ( medium level work )

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

to New2Vedic ,
i am connected with forum from 2010 and you with mere 28 post making this forum your own deal...don't try to influence by scolding ...if you have light show ...there are many seekers ... get well soon !! don't be so optimistic about your wisdom !!

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 May 2019

@onebik-Place some key events that occurred between 20-12-2009 to 13-5-2012.

joyd.

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 29 May 2019

Studies B.com, that too second division?? Doing water distribtion business.

You see chart says it all, it never lies. Arrogance always meet with downfall, hence nothing working out. Now you know why i said you can't read own chart. Its ok, with 91 posts on the forum one should really be the world famos astro.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 29 May 2019

Studies B.com, that too second division --- you seem bigger pandit ----why you jealous of others this forum is for learning .... yes i confess i am second division nothing ashamed off... carry on your work and searching in astrology...you will understand one day about it !! take care get well soon !!

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 30 May 2019

Dear Sir @joyd Thanks for your response. please ignore -- New2Vedic

@onebik-Place some key events that occurred between 20-12-2009 to 13-5-2012.
my marriage was on 06-03-2011 and my first child at 15-06-2012

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 May 2019

your jupiter is well placed in D12/D9 charts but not in D3 chart.so the first 5y-4m of jupiter dasa is moderately[40%] good,the 2nd portion is excellent and the 3rd portion gives you minor losses.

joyd.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 30 May 2019

THANKS FOR REPLY JOYD SIR,,
ANYTHING ABOUT BUISNESS OR PROFESSION ----