2nd-12th parivartan yoga between Venus and Jupiter. Loss of wealth or gain of wealth from foreign lands?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhi8492i
2nd-12th parivartan yoga between Venus and Jupiter. Loss of wealth or gain of wealth from foreign lands?

Post by abhi8492i » 12 May 2019

Hello everyone, I've an Aries ascendant and there are several questions about this parivartan yoga in my mind.

1. Like the title states, it's something I read on internet. There's a school of thought which asserts 12th house to be a place of gains, fame and wealth from foreign/isolated places, not loss. But a lot of traditional people opine to the contrary. Which is it?

2. While Jupiter and Venus are enemies (or is Venus neutral for Jupiter?) Is the yoga spoiled further? Apart from being a dainya parivartan yoga?

3. Does parivartan yoga gets 'modified' when both planets in parivartan, are also conjunct with other planets? If yes, how much and in what way?

4. How does parivartan with any exalted but combust planet affects the other planet (and overall yoga itself)? Is it neutralised?

5. On a slightly different note, are nakshatra sub-lords eligible for parivartan yoga? What --or I think I should say -- on which plane, on what level, they might operate in such a parivartan?

It's just that from the very last week, my Jupiter dasa has started, and the previous Rahu mahadasha was a time I'd rather compare to a worst living hell, than some karmic lesson. Despite Rahu sitting in 11th and what not, I'm telling you,it was 'bad'. And so, in this hopefully benefic Jupiter period, I'm trying to, or at least I'm hopeful, for making it as a novelist/writer of spy novels. So it's pretty much communication/arts aspect and gains from it, that I'm concerned about. While I've talked about the above issues on other threads, this particular parivartan yoga, is something I want to exclusively focus on here, and gain some insights and second opinions about; the first being my father's who said you'll remain poor and at a loss for wealth and a destroy our family's fortune, by this placement.

Birth details

D.O.B. - 23/03/1989
Time - 8:40 AM
Place - Kharsia, Chhattisgarh ( 21:58 N, 83:7 E)

joyd

Re: 2nd-12th parivartan yoga between Venus and Jupiter. Loss of wealth or gain of wealth from foreign lands?

Post by joyd » 13 May 2019

1. Like the title states, it's something I read on internet. There's a school of thought which asserts 12th house to be a place of gains, fame and wealth from foreign/isolated places, not loss. But a lot of traditional people opine to the contrary. Which is it?

It depends on planets placed in 12th from sun[not from lagna].Different planets give different results.In such situation venus only give gains not all.In your case venus is behind sun.so you will gain from life partner from this combination and not from foreign lands.Reg combustion point,it occurred with in 3d-20m.so you lost the gains from abroad.your venus AD's are financially beneficial ones.your father has a different angle.If you give or accept anything that related to venus,your finances under sinking state and you will not recover from such sinking state.your moon-mars AD's are also not good financially.The reason for rahu's negitivity is ,he joins with mercury[in such combo,mer acts as saturn]and under aspect from the vedha lord saturn and rahu-mer placed in vedha sthana.so rahu dasa taught a lesson to you.

THere are threads which explains parivarthana in this forum.so browse and read them.

joyd.

vedicbabs

Re: 2nd-12th parivartan yoga between Venus and Jupiter. Loss of wealth or gain of wealth from foreign lands?

Post by vedicbabs » 13 May 2019

"If you give or accept anything that related to venus,your finances under sinking state and you will not recover from such sinking state."

Is it because of venus combustion ?

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 14 May 2019

Moon's (in hastha star = own star) aspect is there in this case. But, will the above statement hold good if only venus is exalted?

If no, this means moon is affecting bad give and take?

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 May 2019

If venus only exalted you should not give and accept both but only moon in hastha you should not give but can receive/accept.

joyd.

abhi8492i

Post by abhi8492i » 14 May 2019

Joyd sir,

Thanks for your insights. Believe it or not I didn't have 'search' function available a couple days ago (I even posted a request in support section), but regardless, I searched manually thread by thread. some things were similar, even ju-ve parivartan but since charts can be highly diversified and I had a lot of questions, different ones too; I thought I'd create a separate thread instead of bumping old ones and avoid, what seemed to me, a hijacking of someone else's desperate issue. But I apologize if I should have continued there. I'll do so in future. :)

Coming back to it, if I'm to gain from life partner, then, I think I'm already lost, joyd, sir. Marriage prospects in current situation are ... Well, its well beyond dire. couple that with the fact that I don't intend to marry, or have kids, anyway because I maybe friendless and alone but I've grown to like it. (If it was at all possible, I'd be living in the mountains, away from humans.) I like my space. It certainly helps with creative projects.

What about some of my other queries? I mean when both planets involved in parivartan are conjunct other planets too. (Thanks to you, now I get that Venus combust effect in entirety, but it's Venus' alone, right? How does sun and mars affect this 'parivartan'. Or they don't have any say over it? )

Some days before, I was thinking about mercury and Venus as each other's sub-lords and then yesterday I saw
it (Can't believe I missed something like that) that Venus and Saturn, too are in a nakshatra parivartan. More than that, there's lot of Venus- Saturn influence here as far as nakshatras are concerned. Saturn is nakshatra lord of 2 planets (Venus, sun) and sub lord of another 2 (Ketu, moon). Venus is nakshatra lord of 1 planet (Saturn) and sub lord of another 3 (Jupiter, sun, mercury.)

And I thought, 'well Saturn and Venus both are bad for me so I'm done for'.