Sun and Ketu forms of combination

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
VedicAstrologyLight
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Sun and Ketu forms of combination

Post by VedicAstrologyLight » 24 Apr 2019

As with most things in Vedic Astrology, this is a very fascinating topic to me.
However I was wondering about one thing.

In one of his interviews by Kapiel Raaj, Ernst Wilhelm mentioned that for the outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) he considers planets at the same degree but different signs to be significantly affected by an outer planet in the birthchart. It would seem to me that he meant regardless of whether they were at a traditional angle to each other. For example, Uranus at 29 deg Aquarius and Moon at 29 deg Pisces means that Moon is impacted by Uranus. I will link the interview if anyone is interested.

SO, I was wondering if anyone can shed a light on whether or not they feel this applies to the nodes too. For example, Sun at 1 deg Taurus and Ketu at 1 deg Gemini. Would that sort of thing be similar to a conjunction? In which divisional chart would they be conjunct and what is the significance?

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

PujaNPujari
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Sun and Ketu forms of combination

Post by PujaNPujari » 24 Apr 2019

Sun and Ketu are both fiery planets and their conjunct will increase that element. This transit brings up a lot of rajasic energy which creates a lot of fiery energy to want to change everything. There is not enough calming satvic energy to keep one balanced. One may want to fly off the handle in all directions or lash out a boss or supervisor or loved one if you cannot reign in this energy. Drink coconut water or coconut milk to calm the fire.