Neechabhanga raja yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Neechabhanga raja yoga

Post by astrostar » 14 Apr 2019

@nitinc4
moon has no strong support from other planets, so debilitation is partially cancelled.

Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

tinni123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tinni123 » 25 Apr 2019

Hi,
For a Taurus lagna, if Jupiter is with debilitated Venus in 5th house Virgo and no other planets aspect on it, will it trigger a Neech Bhang Rajyog during Venus Mahadasha as Jupiter is the lord of Pieces and Venus gets exalted there. Jupiter and Venus is in close conjunction (within 5 deg) in 5th house Virgo. Virgo lord Mercury in 6th house (combust) along with Deb. Sun, Moon 2nd, Saturn 12th (deb, retro), Mars 9th (exalted), Ketu 4th & Rahu 10th. Appreciate your response. thanks in advance

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 25 Apr 2019

@tinni123 No, it will not trigger a Neech Bhang Rajyog during Venus Mahadasha.

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 17 May 2019

As from the first post, sort of same situation for mars.

Retrograde mars debilitated in 12th house of cancer for Leo ascendant.

1) 12th house lord moon in 7th house closely conjunct with saturn and sun. Moon combust because of sun.
2) Mercury and venus in 6th house (giving 7th aspect).
3) Jupiter in 4th house. (giving 9th aspect).
4) Retrograde mars exalted (conjunct with jupiter[debilitated jupiter])in 3rd house of D9.

Will there be NBRY for mars because of 12th lord moon sitting in kendra house ?
Or, will there be NBRY for mars because of exalted mars in D9 ?
Or, both above factor will contribute towards NBRY ?

Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 May 2019

Both counts but the intensity Portion of NBRY lies in navamsa exaltation of mars.The native experience a total new life change either in mars or mars AD in mars -jupiter AD.It means natives 28th year is a turning point yoga wise.The quality and quantity of such yoga depends on LL and mars , jupiters amsa rulers in D9 chart.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 18 May 2019

JoyD,
In above case, Does Retro Mars Cancer Sign in 12th behaves as if it is in Capricorn due to it being Retrograde? The logic of Retrograde Debiliated equals to exalted. Also, for a Leo Ascendant, Mars in 12th is one of the worst house placements.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 May 2019

@shiv-verify and tell such mars position and Rasi LL positions in navamsa too.

joyd

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 19 May 2019

Retrograde mars exalted (conjunct with jupiter[debilitated jupiter])in 3rd house of D9. D9 LL is Scorpio.

Rasi LL (sun) in 5th house (pisces) of D9. Moon also present in same.

Well, issue was NBRY of mars in D1. And, it seems that mars is getting NBRY because of exaltation in D9. But, at the same time D9 mars seems to be doing NBRY for jupiter in D9. Quite complex !! Let me know if this is not true.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 May 2019

But, at the same time D9 mars seems to be doing NBRY for jupiter in D9..Right question buddy..

In 2 planets conjunction , if they are friends and one of them is in debilitation and the other one is exaltation.such exalted planet helps the debilitated planet to come out from the weak position.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 19 May 2019

In these conjunctions, what if the one planet is exalted & the other planet is not debilitated but friendly, neutral or enemy? How does the exalted one influences other planets in D-1 as well as in D-9?
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 May 2019

simple -use panchada maitri.Neutrality of planet no problems to exalted planet from such planet.Use the other maitris /enmities and find out what kind of result you will get from such combinations.

joyd.

tinni123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tinni123 » 25 May 2019

Hi, I have a question. For Taurus ascendant, Saturn is debilitated and retrograde in 12th house, lord of 12th Mars is exalted in 9th house and thus aspecting 12th with 4th aspect. Saturn is also aspecting 9th house Mars with his 10th aspect. Does it trigger NBRY for Saturn? If so then which dasha/antar dasha?

QoM
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by QoM » 05 Aug 2019

Does mercury and venus conjuction in Pisces create NBRY for taurus asc ? What result does it give ?