Jupiter-venus-mercury- rahu stellium in libra for a cancer ascendant

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aadi
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter-venus-mercury- rahu stellium in libra for a cancer ascendant

Post by aadi » 23 Nov 2018

Hello everyone ,
I have tried to analyze this particular combination in my horoscope. Being a cancer ascendant , venus present in libra is welcoming sign that too along with jupiter and mercury but i think rahu has spoiled the party. Although rahu gives the result of lord of sign it sits in. Some say rahu diminishes the effect while some says it expands. Is sarswati yoga diminished to a great extent? :? :? Retrogation of the planet is also the another issue i can see. But retrogression does make planets stronger and behave in weird manner. Same thing is said for ketu too that it makes the planet 5 times stronger with whom it makes conjunction. Here are my birth details for the some better analysis. Whats your take on this?
14/10/1994
2:15 am
Dhar (M.P)(454001) , india

joyd

Re: Jupiter-venus-mercury- rahu stellium in libra for a cancer ascendant

Post by joyd » 23 Nov 2018

how is the rahu mahadasha?

joyd.

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 24 Nov 2018

Hello joyd,
So far it is a roller coaster ride. Constant worries , frustration, instability, failed endeavors with no major achievement. Even what i have got, i do not consider it to be some major achievement in comparison to what i was seeking. On the onset of it, i was too innocent to even navigate in my hometown. When i am just about to finish it, i have traveled a lot( only in india) , that too alone. i enjoyed solitude. 2009 year marked the rapid changes in my personality. An event in this year (2009)made me quite sincere towards my studies. I started to incline towards astrology.(Obsession).Started to find about my life motive through it.
If i have to summarize : 2009 -2012 - Mental worries , disciplined life with trying hard to focus on my studies. It was too difficult to focus due to problems faced by family.
2013-2014- Period of extreme mental hard work ,even then failed.Cause of resentment in me.

2014-2017- Period of extreme frustration. Did my work without getting attached to it or results. Not a disciplined life. Despised those indulged in drinking, smoking so left alone as i do not like to party.Not happy with the forced change of place. Somehow managed to keep my moral integrity intact despite extreme negative influences in hostel.Constantly nagging to myself, where am i ? what am i doing?

2018- Found solace in meditation. Found a guru who helped me get back my mental composure. Whenever i just sit around him, find my mind at peace. Now meditation is my major obsession than astrology.An urge to sit for meditation. Graduated this year.(Mechanical engg.) Searching for work/Preparing for competitive exams to have higher education in india or from foreign (only if i got to secure a top institute).
Only good thing throughout this years was i keep moving forward due to my mother's emotional and financial support. Without her and my sisters i would have quit a long ago. Guru , with whom i come into contact. i have been listening to him since 2009 but i got to meet him in 2018. He was the reason i got intrigued towards astrology. Now i do not bother too much about results. From the onset of year 2018 , my mind is at little peace.
Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Nov 2018

Now i do not bother too much about results. From the onset of year 2018 , my mind is at little peace. /nice decision and conclusion..wish you all the best..

joyd.

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 26 Nov 2018

Joyd,
Thank you for your wishes. Just want this dasha to end. As i am going to be under Rahu-Moon , Rahu- mars subsequently. Fingers crossed for the real conclusion.