grahan yog

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
niyathi
Contributor
Contributor
grahan yog

Post by niyathi » 22 Nov 2018

Do i have a bad grahan yog .. dob 22-12-1982, time:2:20am, place: hyderabad... how bad is it ?

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: grahan yog

Post by SWARNIM » 23 Nov 2018

No, it's not that bad. The Sun, Ketu combination is rather considered good for spiritual pursuits. It shows that mostly after facing rejections or failure initially, you would be able to find your path.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 23 Nov 2018

Thanks a lot swarnim for taking a look at my chart. I had paid to get some chart reading and i was intimidated that i have a bad grahan yog.. now i m relived :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Nov 2018

What Niyathi, I had analyze your chart through K.P. System, and I thought you're scientific minded and strong minded with leadership qualities, and you're wasting time etc on non- scientific things. Only Our Sages are experts to determine a dosha or yoga

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 24 Nov 2018

Hi Lex,

Yes I remember your analysis and I had even saved them luckily since one of your analysis was deleted due to few issues in the other thread. But now mutual divorce talks are going on which is why I went for paid reading. And came here to check . Now I realized no point in wasting money and those don't even know what they are talking. Thanks to this forum and you. I will be back with updates on the years you mentioned in your previous reply.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Nov 2018

Hey Niyathi. Thanks a Ton.

Cheer Up, and Respect for you, on your determination.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 25 Nov 2018

Hi Lex,

By determination you mean to say I m trying to go against what's written in my fate ? Since I said mutual divorce while you had told I would not be having divorce nor second marriage? Looks like even mutual divorce talks has new road blocks so it won't be going ahead in full speed as I had thought last week. You can answer only if you have time, since I know many would be needing your time for analysis.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 25 Nov 2018

Nope Niyathi, as human-beings we should strive hard and overcome hurdles, and not by listening to paid astrology folks, or forums non-scientifically talks about crazy stuffs like Sade-Sati dosha/ Gandatta/ Kaal Sarpa yoga etc. We should listen such yogas/ doshas only from Experts like Our Sages who invented the system.

I meant determination in the sense that as a Single Parent taking care of your kid and unleashing plans to settle through Judiciary/ legal way. You know very well, I don't predict any court cases through astrology, it is against Ethics and local laws.

I never alter my Prediction, my Prediction remains the same. If you need any assistance on analysis of astrology, you may drop me a mail.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 26 Nov 2018

Thank you Lex for replying. You have answered most of the questions i had in my previous query to this forum, i m also not able to drop a mail. I will come back and post when i need your assistance and also update you on my life events in future.