Wrestling, Boxing and other Martial Arts

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Re: Wrestling, Boxing and other Martial Arts

Post by ChandraLagna » 19 Nov 2018

majestik108, I did see that summary, but what i was looking was for your comments or observations on whether mercury had any role to play in it. Its important to look for disconfirming evidence!

Bruce Lee has Mars Merc in Libra with saturn in aries aspecting this combo, whereas Chuck Norris had sat & mars in aries with merc in pisces.

--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 19 Nov 2018

Lex JI,

I understand.

at infant stage, can not go inside a ring.
But, at the age of 3 or 4, the child would start learning martial arts, if there are such
supported combinations in the chart.

we have to discuss separate charts on different martial arts styles - boxing, wrestling,.. etc.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 19 Nov 2018

@ADC: Thanks for your inputs. Actually, when I mentioned "contact sport", my focus, and indeed that of this thread was on the "contact" part of it, and your points seem to focus on the "sport" part of it. So, if a person is in sport, then the theme of this thread is that mars and saturn, or mars and mercury seem to influence martial arts. We are not so much discussing whether or not a person is a sportsman or not. Additionally, your response to Lex was in very bad taste too and very personal, which was much negative too. Pl use more restraint and just flag the post for moderator attention and do not respond in this vein.
I disagree with you. No personal comments just the response of the post where he was making the mockery of me. It is not me but with other members also which you can check. Why he all of a sudden jump to the topic where I have written something? In the past also it has happened many times but no action from your side.
Last edited by ADC on 19 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 19 Nov 2018

@ADC: Thanks for your inputs. Actually, when I mentioned "contact sport", my focus, and indeed that of this thread was on the "contact" part of it, and your points seem to focus on the "sport" part of it. So, if a person is in sport, then the theme of this thread is that mars and saturn, or mars and mercury seem to influence martial arts
Wrestling, Boxing and other Martial Arts
The above topic comes under sports category only . Sorry that I have responded where you have written . I will take care in future.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 20 Nov 2018

My division of martial arts - 2 types - buddhist and non-buddhist

1) buddhist-
Shaolin or other systems of kung-fu styles - animals (snake, tiger, cat,...) fingers, hands, weapons, etc.
Jupiter, Mars, Neptune (drunk), airy signs, watery signs(drunk), link must be there to 1,3,5 houses or lords.
Jupiter+Venus link to 5th house, fire signs or watery signs makes one as a monk.

2) non-buddhist -
wrestling, Judo, karate, boxing, all others, etc.

strong Jupiter, airy signs link would not be there.

For all kinds, 4th house link would also be there, as it is the house of learning/beginning.
9th house indicates higher stages of ranking (belts) in martial arts.
If 4th is not linked to 9th, or linked with some afflictions, then, one learns only basic level, and
can not move higher levels.

11th house links always give successful completion.
With 10th house link, one can become a master/teacher and earn his livelihood.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Nov 2018

Folks.... Lets see Cassius Marcellus Clay... The well known boxer turned Pro and converted to M religion. Dta taken from astrodata bank with Birth Certificate in Hand with research folks

Lets check the time of birth mentioned... Is it correct from K.P. System of astrology ?
Lagna sputa cusp analysis... Shani in Kuja's sign aspects 4th cusp and Rahu in his chart represents Ravi, Shukra…. Time of birth is correct.

Lets check... is the chart is dead now ? He died on 3rd June 2016... Budha dasa Rahu Bhukti Budha antara period
Analyzing from Marakstana bhavas and Badhakstana bhava significators.. Budha dasa was running
In the chart ( Budha is 12th and 3rd lord in rapt conjunction with lagna lord)
Talks about his agility
But also worst... related Brain ailment... Died because of that ( Day he died was Shukra vara,also badhaka lord, Chandra that day was transiting ( in rapt conjunction with Budha over his Head sign of normal zodiac, Chandra deposited in Maraka lord...)
The chart is dead.

5th cusp falls in Kuja'ssign and longitudinally deposited in sub of Shukra ( Shukra is cusp lord of 4 and 11)
Shukra deposited in Dhanista nk
5th cusp got connected to 5,10,7, 4, 11.... Opposition will fear about his Skills in boxing and his macho. Earned through Boxing inside the country

Shukra and Kuja aspect his lagna sputa cusp. Kuja further aspects his 4th cusp and 5th cusp... will win over all enemies
But 6th cusp/ bhava has to be connected with 5th cusp.... for competition or game or enemy
Guru is in sub of Shukra, and in Shukra's sign
Guru is 6th and 9th cusp lord
Guru aspects his 3rd cusp... intent, Guru aspects 5th cusp... his skills flourishes, Guru aspects 7th cusp...for Opposition Guru is 12th cusp lord... He is the supreme in that era.... Greatest boxer in the arena ( Lagna aspected by 5th cusp sub, Kuja, Shani)

His 5th cusp.... connected to 5th, 10th, 11th, 4th, 6th, 9th

Refe my Points or items listed … these are the way, scientifically and logically one has to assess for games. Not through Raja Yoga or Rani Yoga etc. Our Sages were extraordinary lived or living divine persons, who can with microsecond predict with Yogas.

We have to recognize ourselves, we are human beings... for that kind of Sages written directives and Put into practice, we need to take 5 rebirths to correctly understand.

We will see some more Pro Boxer/ Matador/Wrestler. their charts...….Contd

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 20 Nov 2018

Lets check the time of birth mentioned... Is it correct from K.P. System of astrology ?
Lagna sputa cusp analysis... Shani in Kuja's sign aspects 4th cusp and Rahu in his chart represents Ravi, Shukra…. Time of birth is correct
Please let us know how? Whoch principle of B.P.H.S and Jaimini says so?
Which science proves its correct time . Please share the proof.
Refe my Points or items listed … these are the way, scientifically and logically one has to assess for games. Not through Raja Yoga or Rani Yoga etc. Our Sages were extraordinary lived or living divine persons, who can with microsecond predict with Yogas.
Kindly let us know which science you have used here? Since you do not know Raj yoga so better avoid commenting like this?

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 20 Nov 2018

[quote=ChandraLagna post_id=272488 time=1542692379 user_id=4509]
majestik108, I did see that summary, but what i was looking was for your comments or observations on whether mercury had any role to play in it. Its important to look for disconfirming evidence!

Bruce Lee has Mars Merc in Libra with saturn in aries aspecting this combo, whereas Chuck Norris had sat & mars in aries with merc in pisces.
[/quote]
Ah I see what you mean.

Some of the people I mentioned have Mercury involved in the mutual aspects or conjunctions between Saturn and Mars, but like you said, Saturn-Mars associations seem to be more a necessary condition rather than a sufficient condition.

In other words, I feel like Mercury being involved in such combinations can definitely modify the expression of the Saturn-Mars energy imbibing the intellectual aspects of Mercury, perhaps even positively, but I don't feel like it is a strong indicator by itself associating with Mars to give inclination towards martial arts in particular.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 20 Nov 2018

interesting, one of my sons has mars Saturn conjunction in 6th/pisces (with mer, ketu and sun), the other has mars (8th in aquarius) Saturn(11th in Taurus) mutual aspect. Yet no significant wish to fight/ become boxers etc.
regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Folks who follow K.P. System of astrology.....
Rani Yoga and Raja yoga analysis our Sages/Forefathers were experts, we are human beings..... it will take ages to understand on Raja yoga etc to analyze.....

Now 2nd Natal chart, a Wrestler analysis through K.P. System of astrology
Name..Wilfried Dietrich, from Germany, now no more in our Planet. Data from astrodata bank

Lagna sputa cusp falls in Karkata and longitudinal deposition analysis
Lets check … The time of birth is correct.. through K.P. System of astrology
Budha in 4th bhava, Rahu represents Shani, Kuja, Shani aspects 9th cusp, Shani in Shravanna nk
Time of birth... is correct

Lets check... is this chart a dead chart now?
Lagna sputa cusp longitudinal depositions analysis with marakastaana and badakstana significators, tells me... Chart is no more,when the soul departed.. Dasa- Bhukti- Antara.. Kuja dasa- Chandra Bhukti and Rahu antara.. the day soul left was , day was Budhavara and Chandra was in Punarvasu nk… Budha is 12h cusp lord, 6th cusp lord Guru, Rahu in 8th goes to marakstana, Shani in 6th and Kuja in Anuradha nk.Kuja is deposited in sub of Ravi ( maraka lord)

Lets analyze 5th cusp longitudinal depositions in Kuja's sign and deposited in Jyesta nk and in sub of Ketu

5th cusp lord is also 10th cusp lord and in rapt conjunction with Shukra 4th and 11th cusp lord... Sports/ Wrestling connected to 5th, 4th ( Country, learnings), Career, Fulfillment( money) connected

Ketu in Simha sign... which is natural zodiac's 5th cusp lord, Ketu represents Ravi.. Person good at skill set and represents in game for the country

Ketu doesn't lord any sign in the zodiac chart

Ravi in Virgo... a competition sign, Ravi aspects 9th cusp, Ravi connected to 5th and 10th ( 5th,9th and 10th) and Ravi's sub is Guru... 6th cusp and 9th cusp lord, Guru aspects 7th cusp, Guru aspects 11th cusp

Shani, opposition for him aspects lagna, while lagna lord in rapt conjunction with lagna sputa cusp... Very swift and agile personality, 5th cusp constellation lord is Budha and lagna lord in Aslesha nk

Budha denotes hands, Kuja coming in shows / strength to compete, Chandra in rapt conjunction with lagna sputa cusp... very swift in movement/ split second thought processes, Ketu in 2nd but goes to lagna bhava.. shows received momentos from Government... Prized possession

As listed in my previous post.. Wrestler 5th cusp... connection earned him good name and fame.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 20 Nov 2018

djoe wrote:
20 Nov 2018
interesting, one of my sons has mars Saturn conjunction in 6th/pisces (with mer, ketu and sun), the other has mars (8th in aquarius) Saturn(11th in Taurus) mutual aspect. Yet no significant wish to fight/ become boxers etc.
regards
6th house shows all types of competitions (litigations),
but, other house link tells the type of competition.

for competition in education field, 4th/9th to 6th is reqd,
for competition in martial arts, there must be a link from 5th to 6th, plus
and some war signs, war planets link is required to 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th
This creates wish/passion (5) to fight (6) in arts to the person (1) and he begins to learn (4),
and participates in competitions (3,5 -->6), and wins (11).

links of fiery (war) signs - Aries, Leo, Saggi, Scorpio and
links of fiery planets - Mars, Sun
to the 1,3,4,5,6,11 houses and significators, help to learn and compete in martial arts.

So, proper links must be there in a chart with concerned signs, houses, planets
to get wish to learn,
to begin the learning,
to complete the art,
to participate in events/competetions,
to win the medals,
etc.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 20 Nov 2018

Report this post Quote

Rani Yoga and Raja yoga analysis our Sages/Forefathers were experts, we are human beings..... it will take ages to understand on Raja yoga etc to analyze...
Our forefather were not humans ? And only you can understand those Yoga as per the following post.......
I just do not understand what you try to prove?
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 20 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Raking up past posts currently serves no purpose. Pl stick to topic at hand.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Folks... followers of K.P. System of astrology, again a natal chart... Karate person... no more in the planet, black belt, U.S. Native, went on to start Karate teaching school, he was connected to Navy and a boxer too. Data taken from astrodata bank... Name is Robert Trias.

Ignorancy getting into the head, forgetting human-beings been compared to our Sages ( who have seen Almighty), tomorrow will say Lord Rama born as human being, we are also Lords. :)

Lets analyze his chart... Gemini lagna sputa cusp and longitudinally deposited in Ardra nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Revati nk
Lets check time of birth... is it correct, through K.P. System of astrology
Rahu represents Budha, Ravi, and Chandra aspects Shani, 9th cusp lord
Time of birth... is correct

Person is no more, died of cancer... lets check .. the chart is a dead chart.. analysis of amarkastana and badakstana Significator tells me he died of cancer..( 6th cusp longitudinal depositions clearly saying)
Chart is a dead chart... not alive
Rahu dasa- Rahu Bhukti -Budha antara- Guru sookshma… that day Chandra was in Kuja's nakshtra and the day lord was also Kuja… Kuja is 6th cusp lord and connected to 12th.... He might have breathed his last life away from home... Hospital

Lets check 5th cusp.. in Airy sign, movable sign and deposited in swati nakshatra and in sub of Visakam a nakshatra, Guru in 5th itself
There you go... a super athlete, well talented, Guru is 7th and 10th cusp lord, Guru aspects lagna cusp, Guru aspects 11th cusp, Guru aspects 9th cusp ( Ketu and Budha)
Guru denotes feet/leg etc, 7th opposition.. 9th teacher etc etc
5, 7, 9, 10, 11 connected and also connected with Kuja
Ketu in 9th, represents Shani, Guru, Budha. Shani is 9th cusp lord in 4th , a tussle sign ( shows teaching students, getting recognition from Motherland, as Budha is also lagna lord too), Budha denotes hand

He was navy because.. 10th cusp falls in Meena sign... a watery sign( and both luminaries are inMeena)

Refer my earliest... 5th cusp... connecion.. why Robert was into Martial arts and went on to teaching in his own school, therefore with K.P. System of astrology... please remember there will be no yoga deciphering like Senapati yoga, Security man yoga, Raja yoga or Rani yoga etc

Pure SCientific mathematics rationale.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 21 Nov 2018

Rani Yoga and Raja yoga analysis our Sages/Forefathers were experts, we are human beings..... it will take ages to understand on Raja yoga etc to analyze.....
Ignorancy getting into the head, forgetting human-beings been compared to our Sages ( who have seen Almighty), tomorrow will say Lord Rama born as human being, we are also Lords. :)
If we are humans then our forefathers has to be humans , simple science. How come Lord Rama has come into picture ,just to misguide the forum :)

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Pure SCientific mathematics rationale.
Please show where is the science? :)

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Report this post Quote
Post by djoe » 20 Nov 2018

regards
May be they will join the armed forces or police force.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Nov 2018

Folks..... K.P. System followers , Back again :D a couple of non-K.P.system followers getting worked up, that's usual, should not be surprised.

Lets move to a new Chart, a Judo champ or rather world champ, data from astrodata bank, name David Douilet.

Taurus has two bhavas... Lagna sputa cusp in Rishabham and deposited in Krittika nakshtra and in sub of Budha and Budha in 10th bhava, Budha in Uttarashada nkakshtra.
Lets check time of birth....is correct...Budha aspects 4th cusp and Ravi in Kuja's nk, Kuja aspect the lagna, Guru 9th cusp lord aspect the sub
Time of birth is correct.

He has more than one kid

5th cusp in Simha and depsoited in Magha nk and in sub of Shukra, and Shukra in Revati nk
Correct .. he has more than two kids

The person highly connected with 5th... highly artistic, athlete, sports ethusiast, blessed from Heavens... he should be good singer too
Shukra, lagna and 2 bhava lord, connected to 5th, 12th
But 6th house connectin needed.. there it goes... gets aspects from 6th Guru, cusp lords of 9th and 12th
Competition, Guru, name fame etc have come in but where is the career ?
Ketu ( 5thcusp constellation) in Virgo... a competition sign, represents also Shukra additionally , Ravi in 11th and Budha in 10th, Budha aspects 4th cusp

5th cusp... connected to 1, 2,5, 12,,6,10,11th,3rd, 4th

He has received many international Awards, recognition , respect to Judo

Martial Arts... Guru,... Feet,Shani . limb/leg and Budha respect to hands... talks about the competition

More of eye contact and communication intercepts needded... Ravi, Shukra and Budha... important role. Kuja aspecting lagna/2nd cup... gives strength/ courage ( refer my 1st post on 5th cusp.... and listed items)

This martial art sports isn't life threatening, unlike Boxing etc.

Again, devoid of any Rani Yoga/ Raja Yoga/ Escalator man Yoga/ Bouncer Yoga/ Security man yoga during analysis, pure science and mathematical, only Science folks can understand and who into or eager to learn K.P. System of astrology... through a legitimate Guru,
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 21 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed few non-astrological lines

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Millions of people would have this loose connection so they all will get international recognition :) ?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Again, devoid of any Rani Yoga/ Raja Yoga/ Escalator man Yoga/ Bouncer Yoga/ Security man yoga during analysis, pure science and mathematical, only Science folks can understand and who into or eager to learn K.P. System of astrology... through a legitimate Guru,
Kindly show where is the science in your analysis?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Nov 2018

astrostar wrote:
19 Nov 2018
Lex JI,
I understand.
at infant stage, can not go inside a ring.
But, at the age of 3 or 4, the child would start learning martial arts, if there are such
supported combinations in the chart.
we have to discuss separate charts on different martial arts styles - boxing, wrestling,.. etc.
Whats your say.. Astrostar Ji. You use K.P. System of astrology. Different details, different personalities... K.P. System 5th cusp... reveals the secret :)

K.P. System students or followers will never ask a question, like millions of ppl born will have.... etc etc etc. Because, K.P. System followers know why other folks will not have such connections..., that's cusp and sub and as I get time I will get into subsub analysis ( further down analysis of K.P. System)
It is like Narendra Bhai Damodar Modi sir birth time analysis with K.P. Systemof astrology, and a same person born at same time at same place or another Latitude or even altitude... can two PMs be ruling India
( Ignorant in K.P. System without understanding science and mathematics will ask infant queries) :)

Regarding Matador, it will be interesting chart, Kuja may be afflicted but Kuja ( weapon) still connected to kill Bull by Matadors. Bull can be looked or 5th cusp connection with quadruped sign ( masculine, not the Feminine sign of quadruped sign... four legged animal)

Let me see through astrodata bank... K.P. System astrology students and followers... do watch this space. Don't get perturbed few non- K.P. folks will try to disrupt the thread, but that is envious & not un-usual. :D

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 22 Nov 2018

( Ignorant in K.P. System without understanding science and mathematics will ask infant queries) :)
Don't get perturbed few non- K.P. folks will try to disrupt the thread, but that is envious & not un-usual. :D
Please let us know where is the science in your analysis?

How 5th cusp is connect with so many bhavas? :D

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 22 Nov 2018

Don't get perturbed few non- K.P. folks will try to disrupt the thread, but that is envious & not un-usual. :D

Please write correctly ....that is obvious not envious :mrgreen:

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 22 Nov 2018

Lex Ji,
Lex wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Whats your say.. Astrostar Ji. You use K.P. System of astrology. Different details, different personalities... K.P. System 5th cusp... reveals the secret :)
Correct. I fully agree. 5th cusp is the main one.
Lex wrote:
22 Nov 2018
K.P. System students or followers will never ask a question, like millions of ppl born will have.... etc etc etc. Because, K.P. System followers know why other folks will not have such connections..., that's cusp and sub and as I get time I will get into subsub analysis ( further down analysis of K.P. System)
It is like Narendra Bhai Damodar Modi sir birth time analysis with K.P. Systemof astrology, and a same person born at same time at same place or another Latitude or even altitude... can two PMs be ruling India
I understand.
I too taking help of subsub for some issues like sports, birth time correction, etc.

Lex wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Regarding Matador, it will be interesting chart, Kuja may be afflicted but Kuja ( weapon) still connected to kill Bull by Matadors. Bull can be looked or 5th cusp connection with quadruped sign ( masculine, not the Feminine sign of quadruped sign... four legged animal)
ok.
Lex wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Let me see through astrodata bank... K.P. System astrology students and followers... do watch this space. Don't get perturbed few non- K.P. folks will try to disrupt the thread, but that is envious & not un-usual. :D
Sure.

Appreciate for 4 different examples.

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 22 Nov 2018

dear all, Bruce lee was my inspiration. I like fighting & performing Yoga Asanās, thus have learnt Martial arts for more than 4 years. I've secured Black belt in the last year. Due to my education, have stayed in the hostel & got a long break by all these activities : ( My sensei (Guru) has taught very well & yes I've exalted Mars conjunct Mercury in 2nd house in Capricorn. 5th lord exalted Mars is in 9th lord's Sun's constellation (Uttrāshāḍha)

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 23 Nov 2018

Report this post Quote
Unread post by murthys68 » 23 Nov 2018

dear all, Bruce lee was my inspiration. I like fighting & performing Yoga Asanās, thus have learnt Martial arts for more than 4 years. I've secured Black belt in the last year. Due to my education, have stayed in the hostel & got a long break by all these activities : ( My sensei (Guru) has taught very well & yes I've exalted Mars conjunct Mercury in 2nd house in Capricorn. 5th lord exalted Mars is in 9th lord's Sun's constellation (Uttrāshāḍha)
Thanks for the feedback.