Wrestling, Boxing and other Martial Arts

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Wrestling, Boxing and other Martial Arts

Post by Lex » 26 Nov 2018

astrostar wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Lex Ji,
Lex wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Whats your say.. Astrostar Ji. You use K.P. System of astrology. Different details, different personalities... K.P. System 5th cusp... reveals the secret :)
Correct. I fully agree. 5th cusp is the main one.
Lex wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Regarding Matador, it will be interesting chart, Kuja may be afflicted but Kuja ( weapon) still connected to kill Bull by Matadors. Bull can be looked or 5th cusp connection with quadruped sign ( masculine, not the Feminine sign of quadruped sign... four legged animal)
ok.
Hi astrostar ji, and other avid K.P. System followers & students

Let's see a Matador chart ( refer my earliest posts on 5th cusp sub and related connections to determine....., don't worry about few non-K.P. folks with envious minds will try to disrupt the thread, don't get Perturbed, what we have to see through science, scientific, astrological and logical way. Our Sages also faced such asuras during yagnyas and analysis, but ultimately Victory over asuras :D )

Data from astrodatabank, a Matador, Gilles Raoux, a French and turned up Pro Matador, retired in 2014, took up teaching.

Lets check … Time of birth---- is it correct

Analysis of lagna sputa cusp ( lagna sputa cusp and Shukra in rapt conjunction), REvati nk and in sub of Shukra, and Shukra's sub is Ketu
Represents Kuja,Guru, Budha, Chandra

Time of birth … is correct

Analysis of 5th cusp longitudinal depositions in Karkata and in Pushya nakshtra and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Krittika nk

Shani in Rishabham in nirayana rasi but goes to Mesha bhava... both are quadruped sign and Mesha is Masculine sign. Shani falling in Sign of Shukra… denotes animal four legged and also denotes skin of animal ( Matador deals with animal and mounts on an animal in the bull fight game, Rishabham is a Bull sign or Rishabh.

5th cusp sub connected to 5th, 1,6,8,9,10,11,12,3 ( 7th is not connected... there is no humanbeing in the competition), 6th is also quadrupped odd sign... machoism

8th involved... ruthless killing

Kuja is inolved with Rahu, and aspect 5th cusp and 6th cusp... that tells the story of killing the quadupped animal.

His 10th cusp is involved with teaching on this sport ( lagna sputa cusp and skill karaka, Shukra in rapt conjunction)

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 26 Nov 2018

Let's see a Matador chart ( refer my earliest posts on 5th cusp sub and related connections to determine....., don't worry about few non-K.P. folks with envious minds will try to disrupt the thread, don't get Perturbed, what we have to see through science, scientific, astrological and logical way. Our Sages also faced such asuras during yagnyas and analysis, but ultimately Victory over asuras :D )
Eagerly looking , where is the science? :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 Nov 2018

K.P. System followers and avid students, lets see one more chart and the famous celebrity Matador

Sebastian Castella, data from astrodata bank.
Refer my earliest posts on 5th cusp sub and related connections to determine....., don't worry about few non-K.P. folks with envious minds will try to disrupt the thread, don't get Perturbed, what we have to see through science, scientific, astrological and logical way. Our Sages also faced such asuras during yagnyas and analysis, but ultimately Victory over asuras :)

K.P. SYSTEM OF ASTROLOGY ONLY FOR SCIENCE STUDENTS, those who can't understand , can go back to school :D

Thula lagna sputa cusp and longitudinal depositions... for K.P. system folks to analyze, Time of birth is it correct ?
Time of Birth is correct.

5th cusp in Shani's sign and deposited in Satabhista nk and in sub of Shukra, Shukra in Makara, 1st half part and goes to Dhanur 2nd half part, Shukra in Uttarashada nk

Shukra cusp lord of Thula and 8th, which is Rishabh, and Shukra in Quadupped sign and goes to masculine quadruped bhava... Four legged anaimal. Shukra in Shani's sign denotes animal/ animal products

This celebrity Matador 5th cusp connected with 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12

Kuja aspects 8th cusp ( Rishabn cusp) and Rahu represents Shukra, Ravi, Budha, Chandra

Kindly note 7th not involved.. no human being... Ring fight game with a Four legged animal.

Similarly this way we can establish 5th cusp for Games and also for Vocal Carnatic music and as well for instrument music. Only K.P. System through scientific and logical way can explain ( K.P. system Followers refer my K.P. System analysis on Music with our Lova member Dev... he is a musician.. both Vocal and instrumentalist, similarly late Balamurali Krishnan's chart analysis... through 5th cusp explained it in very detail.... Do search.. in LOVA on my K.P. System analysis)

bhas6362
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bhas6362 » 27 Nov 2018

lex,
All your analysis looks like just forceful justification. Not to mention the contempt which is explicit in your assuming that K P system is in more intellectual or sophisticated than other systems and others are not science students so they can't understand it. To be honest it looks like postmortem analysis through which you can justify anything. I am giving you time and place of a person , tell me do you see any martial arts there.

07:06 AM
5th March, 1996
ranchi, Jharkhand

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 27 Nov 2018

All your analysis looks like just forceful justification.
To be honest it looks like postmortem analysis through which you can justify anything.
So true.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Dec 2018

bhas6362 wrote:
27 Nov 2018
lex,
All your analysis looks like just forceful justification.
That's your distorted thoughts, that's your view I can't help it.

bhas6362 wrote:
27 Nov 2018
lex,
Not to mention the contempt which is explicit in your assuming that K P system is in more intellectual or sophisticated than other systems and others are not science students so they can't understand it.
Can't help it your thought process very vague.
If I said that way and you think that way, SO BE IT :) , Any Problem
And only one was soiling the thread without understanding science, clearly spelt out ignorant stay out for non-K.P and non-science/copy pasting folk
bhas6362 wrote:
27 Nov 2018
lex,
To be honest it looks like postmortem analysis through which you can justify anything.
Refer my writing to whom I wrote, so the Principle of K.P. System to be applied on Sportsperson ( Wrestling. Boxing/ Martial arts etc).. definitely will be applied on International recognized Wrestlers/Martial arts etc. Again your thought process is bizarre.
Forget some folk inserted without scientific thinking in the thread on Tennis, Soccer celebrity details in Martial art/Wrestling/Boxing.. is it not a height of mockery of the thread :) :lol: :lol:
bhas6362 wrote:
27 Nov 2018
lex,
I am giving you time and place of a person , tell me do you see any martial arts there.
07:06 AM
5th March, 1996
ranchi, Jharkhand

Free readings section part is another section. For free reading, there should be a request... O.K.

Free readings of chart are meant for a person who request a person to see and who cannot afford to pay for readings in the market. Hope you can pay for such reading, Am I correct ?

K.P.Followers andK.P. Students lets see some more charts of Sumo wrestlers. Needless to say, Scientific folks interested in analyze... watch this space :D :D

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Dec 2018

Forget some folk inserted without scientific thinking in the thread on Tennis, Soccer celebrity details in Martial art/Wrestling/Boxing.. is it not a height of mockery of the thread :) :lol: :lol:
Kindly show and prove where is the science? :mrgreen: True wrestling and boxing are not under the category of sports :lol:

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Dec 2018

K.P. Students/ K.P. Followers..follows scientific way of analysis through logical conclusions. Yoga or Dosha analysis only Our Sages are experts in deducing such yogas, we are humans cannot be compared with our Divine blessed sages, and their system of astrology

Any deducing of yogas/ maleficity of grahas etc through Traditional astrology... ONLY OUR SAGES CAN DO IT, no other Person can do it and cannot compete with Our Sages.

We see few more charts, through K.P. System of astrology ( I am shocked a folk wrote... Real wrestling...what is Real and unreal wrestling :o :lol: :lol: ), only science can determine which is REAL :D

Lets see a Fencing ( also ring s Wrestling boxing etc)
Sangita Tripathi, a Female, Individual as well group sports personality participated in Olympic, a native of France... Data available in astrodatabank

K.P. Follower... anyone wants to analyze her chart ( with the Principle of K.P. System of astrology... as described in previous post various sports..like Boxing, wrestling, Martial arts, Matador fight etc)

Will wait for K.P. followers to chip in or any K.P. Students... any mistake... I will correct or add.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 Dec 2018

astrostar ji... would you like to give it a shot.... ofcourse through K.P. System of astrology :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Dec 2018

Sangita Tripathi 's time of birth, needs a little correction as mentioned in Astrodata

WITHOUT LIFE EVENTS, Only K.P. System of astrology, with exact science ( mathematics and rationale) can do BTR.

astrostar ji... FYI while giving it a shot on analysis through K.P. System, her time of birth needs correction... ofcourse, K.P. System followers are aware about Vetting Birth time, before analysis :D

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 08 Dec 2018

Lex Ji,

Could you kindly post your mail-id ?
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Lex ji.

I took the birth details of Sangita Tripathi from the below link -
https://www.astro.com/wiki/astro-databa ... 0xo9abgr28

Name = Sangita Tripathi
Birth Date = 8 July 1968
Birth Time = 13:20 (1:20 PM )
Birth Place = Paris, France,
Longitude Latitude = 48n52, 2e20.

She is a French fencer (sword fighter) who competed in the women's individual and team epee (a kind of sword) events at the 2000 Summer Olympics.

For birth time verification/rectification, there are several methods. I used one method known as RP (Ruling planets) to verify/rectify the native's birth time.

I started the preparation of native's chart on 7.12.2018, 16.29 PM.
I prepared a chart for this time, this would become the Time-chart,
and the ruling planets in Time-chart were
Day lord - Venus
Moon sign lord - Mars
Moon star lord - Mercury
Asc lord - Venus
Asc star lord - Sun;

Venus had come twice in RP.
Venus was in Rahu star, Jupiter sub.
Since Rahu and Jupiter were not in RP, Venus was dropped.
The remaining RP were Mars, Mercury, Sun.
Time-chart ascendant was closely aspected by Mercury, Jupiter, Mars.
So, instead of Sun (an RP), I decided to use Mercury, Mars, Jupiter as asc rulers.

At the birth time of 13.20 PM, the ascendant degrees would be 24°-03' in Virgo.
This position in the zodiac is ruled by
Mercury as lagna lord,
Mars as star lord,
Mars as sub lord,
Moon as subsub lord (approximately)

Both Mercury and Mars were already in RP.
Mars was Moon's sign lord, and also, aspecting the time-chart's ascendant.
So, Mars took 2 positions - star lord, and sublord.

Next ...
Moon was not in RP. So, it should not get the subsub position.
So, I decided to give the subsub to Jupiter, as Jupiter was in conjunction with Mercury, the native's ascendant lord.

in this way, I selected Mercury sign, Mars star, Mars sub, Jupiter sub-sub.
Then the rectified birth time would be about 13.17.05 PM
and the native's ascendant would become 23°-31' in Virgo.

Continued...

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Here, I use 'placidus house' system with KP method to study the native's chart.
[Can use this system in Jhora software for studying the chart]

The native (Sangita Tripathi) is interested in sword fighting.
For this, Let's study 5th csl [cuspal sub lord].
5th csl must have links with swords, fighting, etc.

Swords (iron weapon) are signified by Mars, Saturn.
Aries, Leo, Scorpio, Saggi signs are war/fighting signs.

When 5th csl has links with Mars, Saturn, and war signs,
the native gets a passion for swords, fighting, etc.

Let's see how 5th csl is connected to the above -
5th house is approximately at 2°-33' in Aquarius.
This location in the zodiac is ruled by Ketu.
Ketu is at 20°-41' (True node) in human sign Virgo.
So Ketu acts as an agent to Mercury and Moon.

Saturn is the 5th house lord and is placed in Aries sign.
Saturn is in 7th house. So, she likes fighting with others.
Ketu is being very closely aspected by Mars with only 2° ORB,
and also being aspected by Saturn with 11° ORB.
This gives a passion for sword fighting with others.

To learn sword fighting, 4th house must be connected to Mars, Saturn and war signs.
4th house is at 28° in Saggi sign, and Mars is at 18° in Gemini.
Saturn is at 1° in Aries sign, and hence,
very closely aspecting the 4th house with only 3° orb difference.
4th house lord, Jupiter is in Leo sign.

To learn an art (using physical body), there must be a link to 1,3,5 houses.
Mercury, the asc lord, is in conjunction with Mars, the 3rd lord;
and aspected by Saturn, the 5th lord.

[ I sincerely welcome all KP astrologers, to rectify my errors :D ]

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 10 Dec 2018

Lex,
I have read ur nice post about singer Balamurali..He is unique in the sense that unlike other singers he did lot of research and created new raagas. I would like to know what made him do research .Can you explain in your style using both KP and traditional?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Dec 2018

Hi astrostar ji

Great. Nice analysis and scientific analysis only with K.P. System of astrology
Appreciated.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor