Mr A.B Vajpayee

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Mr A.B Vajpayee

Post by ADC » 18 Aug 2018

25-12-1924, 5-45 a.m, Gwalior . Sh. A.B Vajpayee.

A very good chart for research .

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mr A.B Vajpayee

Post by manya » 19 Aug 2018

Sir,

Please add your comments on this chart.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

nitrogen

Re: Mr A.B Vajpayee

Post by nitrogen » 19 Aug 2018

Hi All

First of all my pranam to all the guessologist in astrological history INCLUDING ME 8)

Secondly there are many Birth details of Vajpayee Ji floating around and in every case the guessologist came up with exact planetary combinations and placement and pointed to his rise in power as the PM, his denial in marriage etc. AND etcektra. I think there was only one Vajpayee and only one Vajpayee became PM during that dasha, transit, planetary placement and etcekta. Don't know how they do this miracle.

Thirdly someone says he was born in 1926 and someone in 1924 but 1924 is universally accepted. Now the time of birth is as follows:
1)2 Hrs 45 Min (the lat and long given below)
2)1:37 AM (Delhi)
3)6:39 AM (A concerned individual commenting on 1:37 AM time and said Atal Ji confirmed this,Gwalior)
4)5:45 AM (All over the internet, may be someone did BTR and came up with it, Gwalior)
5)Didn't gave the time but said Su,Ju joined with moon in Vrishchik rashi (but I couldn't find this combination on the day of 25 Dec 1924.(Gwalior)

Now place some say New Delhi but accepted one is Gwalior. Some guessed using New delhi, others gwalior and one I saw gave the Lat. & Long- 24 N 54 and 74 E 55 and this is long away from gwalior.

Source:Google Search( as always),Astrological Magazine,Illustrated Weekly,Business India (again Google search)

May be one is right from above or all are guess work.

So something is wrong. Not with astrology but the people who are practicing it and coming up with things which can't be possible at the same time for different details for the same person. :cry:

So whatever be the case tread carefully and attentively and discriminatingly and slowly.

Take care :idea:
N :!: TROGEN