Multiple versions of Parijata yoga across Internet

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
baraths92
Contributor
Contributor
Multiple versions of Parijata yoga across Internet

Post by baraths92 » 17 Aug 2018

I have been looking into Parijata yoga and there are multiple versions of parijata yoga across internet and i cannot pick which is the right one. The various versions are

1. Lagna Lord , the dispositor of Lagna Lord (a), the dispositor of the Graha “a” (b), the Navamsa Dispositor of the Graha “b”. If all these are disposed in Kendras and in Kona's from Lagna, or are exalted, yoga exists.

2. Lagna Lord , the dispositor of Lagna Lord (a), the dispositor of the Graha “a” (b) are in kendra, kona or are exalted, yoga exists.

3. Lagna Lord , the dispositor of Lagna Lord (a), the dispositor of the Graha “a” (b), If Graha b is in its own sign or exalted, yoga exists.

4. Lagna Lord , the dispositor of Lagna Lord (a), the dispositor of the Graha “a” (b), the Navamsa Dispositor of the Graha “b”. If all these are disposed in "MUTUAL" Kendras and in Kona's from Lagna, or are exalted, yoga exists.

Now in this, which rule should we consider? I cannot fix to one because, most of these rules seems to be copy pasted and there are no proper source for these rules. Kindly help me to gain knowledge in this yoga.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Multiple versions of Parijata yoga across Internet

Post by rathore » 17 Aug 2018

Many yogas are classified under one keyword such as Paarijaat, Kemdrum, Dhan, Raj, Daridra etc. In other words each such keyword can hold multiple formations because the results (wealth, poverty, whatever) behind the formation are similar.

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 18 Aug 2018

Yes sir, i understand! But my doubt is, in case of parijata yoga, the results everywhere mentioned are same and the combinations are different. So, if we consider all the yoga combinations, then, nearly most will have parijata yoga.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 18 Aug 2018

As you may have noticed the idea behind this yog is the strength of Lagna lord by itself and its subsequent chain of depositors (that provide strength to Lagna lord). Not many will have this yog because all the planets mentioned need to be strong. Therefore some will have weaker manifestations or overridden by other combinations.

vidyavnair

Post by vidyavnair » 07 Mar 2019

1. Lagna Lord , the dispositor of Lagna Lord (a), the dispositor of the Graha “a” (b), The dispositor of the Graha “b ” (c )the Navamsa Dispositor of the Graha “b”(d). If all these(a ,b ,c ,d ) are disposed in Kendras or in Kona's from Lagna, or are exalted or in own house in D1 , kalpadruma or parijatha yoga exists

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 14 Mar 2019

baraths92 wrote:
17 Aug 2018
I have been looking into Parijata yoga and there are multiple versions of parijata yoga across internet and i cannot pick which is the right one. The various versions are

1. Lagna Lord , the dispositor of Lagna Lord (a), the dispositor of the Graha “a” (b), the Navamsa Dispositor of the Graha “b”. If all these are disposed in Kendras and in Kona's from Lagna, or are exalted, yoga exists.
This is the version that I have come across in a sloka. There is a difference in that lagna lord is not mentioned in the sloka, only the rest are. (but of course we can consider the requirement of lagna lord's strength by default). Also they need to be disposed in Kendras, not Konas or exaltation.

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 15 Mar 2019

hari766 wrote:
> This is the version that I have come across in a sloka. There is a
> difference in that lagna lord is not mentioned in the sloka, only the rest
> are. (but of course we can consider the requirement of lagna lord's
> strength by default). Also they need to be disposed in Kendras, not Konas
> or exaltation.

Interesting. Kendras sounds logical, but, why not in exaltation? This seems to be another version of yoga.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 17 Mar 2019

baraths92 wrote:
15 Mar 2019
hari766 wrote:
> This is the version that I have come across in a sloka. There is a
> difference in that lagna lord is not mentioned in the sloka, only the rest
> are. (but of course we can consider the requirement of lagna lord's
> strength by default). Also they need to be disposed in Kendras, not Konas
> or exaltation.

Interesting. Kendras sounds logical, but, why not in exaltation? This seems to be another version of yoga.
In my understanding, exaltation simply means very good past karma in the area signified by that graha, hence all such things come easily in this life. Whereas positioning in kendra can be seen at a quite different level. It activates the specific kendra in a very positive way, and brightens the person's entire life.