Ketu Trikon Kendra Raj Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADI7YAK
Ketu Trikon Kendra Raj Yoga

Post by ADI7YAK » 16 Aug 2018

I have my Ketu in 7th house (Aquarius) with Jupiter Lord of 5th house conjunct. Does this qualify as Raj Yoga? If so,will the gains be more towards spirituality or materiality? I'm a Leo ascendant.
DoB 19/03/1998
ToB 18:08
PoB Pune,MH

Also could anyone tell me reason of major breakdown in Mercury-Saturn (Sade Sati)?

ADI7YAK

Re: Ketu Trikon Kendra Raj Yoga

Post by ADI7YAK » 21 Aug 2018

No one? How the hell do I delete a post btw

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 21 Aug 2018

It seems that we can't delete or modify our replies, I've read that in some guidelines. If you want some posts to be deleted you need to contact moderators or Admins.
Regards

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 22 Aug 2018

You have mercury neech in 8th house with 3 malefics. The moon is also neech. So it is not surprising.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 23 Aug 2018

What do you mean by not surprising? The Mercury-Saturn? It was under Sade Sati too. But is the yoga getting afflicted due to having 4 planets in 8th house? I don’t think any planet has aspect on them.

123capri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 123capri » 24 Aug 2018

@ADI7YAK,even i am on the same ship. Mine mer-sat was bit mixed but suffered a lot from depression and clinical anxiety. I feel its all due to sade sati as our moon sign is scorpio which is deadly opposite to that of saturnian energies. Thus sat transit as per moon lagna was bad.BTW getting depressed, fear, anxiety etc will be a part of our lives and we get stronger and stronger taking control of them the reason being moon in scorpio. Moon is mind..and when mind is under scorpion energy it will take us to extremes and once we experience those we become more stronger than others whose moon signs are different. But the only thing that we need to do is to take the positive side of the scorpion and use it for the benefit of us and others. I am now eagerly waiting for ketu dasa. Also I feel for people who have moon in scorpio will suffer less in ketu dasa as ketu is very comfortable in scorpio and moon being in scorpio our mind is already used to the energies of scorpio. Anyways this is my point of view.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 24 Aug 2018

Yes. Anxiety and depression was just bad and there were few events which put in fuel in the fire,if you will,lol. Joyd on this forum has said the Ketu Dasha will be good. I’m hoping for the best,especially to come out of this massive free fall,at least to some extent.

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 27 Aug 2018

The yoga in 7th house is a Rajyoga. When a node is conjunct a trikona lord in kendra, it forms a rajyog. This yoga is itself not afflicted. Famous astrologer Shri KN Rao has written that it is a spiritual combination. It is likely to give more spiritual benefits than material ones.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 27 Aug 2018

Thanks ssm123! Yesterday I also found explanations of Kaalidasa's verses regarding such yoga. It has comprehensive list of combinations of various placements of Ketu and surprisingly most of the effects are more materialistic. Here's the link to the PDF http://challas.in/docs/JMM_09_InfluencesOfRahuKetu.pdf

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 06 Sep 2018

hey folks,

I am seeing that you all are calling out this phrase clinical anxiety very, i feel, carelessly. Can you describe as to what do you feel when you are depressed? And how long does that state of feeling low, lasts?

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 07 Sep 2018

If you think travelling 200km to and fro per week to see a psychiatrist and being on 40mg dosage of anti-depressants (being treated for anxiety,OCD and depression) for more than 2 years now bearing its side effects (there are many,and they are sometimes even worse than actual disease one is being treated for, but I wouldn't go into that here.) and having a constant feeling of ending it for once and for all is careless and we're just putting it up as an excuse to say we are sad and it's just woo-woo tool to seek sympathy,then probably we shouldn't be alive at all. I can mail you my prescriptions starting around May 2016 till just two days ago. We tried 6 different drugs with 4 different psychiatrists with varied rates of success.

Coming as to what is clinical anxiety,for me,reading every single news in India related to road accidents and somehow connecting my self to it,trying to find a way to get rid of it by any means ever possible (when I say any,I mean it.),constantly checking my dad's WhatsApp last seen when he's on road to make sure everything's fine,getting treated for it for more than 6 months and giving entire 12th grade exam in such fear where I did once slip my cellphone in my pocket not to copy something but to see whether my dad's alive. If this doesn't classify as "clinical anxiety" in your books you're free to label my description as careless and sympathy seeking drama.

I actually don't feel like I'm answerable to any person except my immediate family and my doctor,but if this is going to be called as careless description of anxiety and depression and if someone thinks I'm making it up to feel good,then hell no. I'm not. I would never. Because I've met dozens of people who have been through it and even a few who couldn't cross it. My period of serious deep depression lasted for around 8 months starting August 2017 where sometimes I wouldn't get out of my bed for days together,if you wanted the quantification of it's intensity. One thing I hate about these mental health issues is that one cannot show tangible effects of it. It's like getting your leg amputee but no one can see,feel or sense it in any way. Hence it's just a pseudo disease and just a tool to seek sympathy.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 08 Sep 2018

Hey dear, you do not need to mail anything. But take a moment and i want to share a similar 'could have happened' experience that i escaped from. I have prescribed an antidepressant when i needed none, simply because i used to feel dizzy all day long. The reason for my dizziness was related to how i sat at my work, instead of depression. I had taken it for one week only, and i was as though stopped by a force after taking it from doing my basic work, my work involves talking to people!

The point is that in Ketu one tends to see losses of material form. And the mind gets effected by seeing those reflections. And it builds up like a snowball. The only way i have seen to calm my mind is to listen to my inner voice, and nobody else who wants to call me sick or weak in ay sense. Despite the terrible reflections i have seen in Ketu Mahadasha, my mind kept on telling me with a surprising sense of knowingness that this all is not true. I just knew that i have done nothing wrong, probably because i have the memory as a proof of every single moment of my life thus far where i have worked hard, as a student, as an offspring, as a partner, as a friend, colleague, and in every relation. Even as a stranger. And here, Venus comes, and slowly, very very slowly, dead slow, but just few days of Venus and what i thought was true and kept seeing it being tried to be proven false in Ketu is coming to light, as a proof to tell me my mind did not ditch me, it always gave me the right intuition!

With my Ketu and Mars in 4th pada in Moola, in 12th house, you have no idea how many hidden gossipers i have in my world. So dear, really before starting to get scared of Ketu and constantly adding to your difficult time, which, you know you your self 'know!' that it is not difficult, but energies around you are trying to portray to you that it is indeed, think about it. Whatever you decide to believe will not be anyone else' responsibility, eventually yours and you will know that it is your choice.

And during this whole time of fighting in Ketu (with Mars too in 12th) i actually ended by making those changes against those hidden gossipers, that they never thought i would choose to make. That was my fight!(Mars). My only confusion in Ketu was whether to fight or not, because i have not fought in my life, i have simply built calmly and left it to god, and gotten good. Even in my worst of so called manifestations, to the hidden gossipers and to my own self i have come out with victory.

It is your mind, whom you have to tell the truth, trying to ask another that a third another is portraying you as depressed will not make the first 'other' tell you want you want to hear. It is you who you have to talk to, your own mind. Nobody will ever be 100% agreeing with you. They do not need to, they are not supposed to. Because they are made of a different set of thoughts. Otherwise you and them would have been one and not different entities!

The mental issue is that you are not seeing a physical reflection of what you believe is true, because nobody is agreeing with what you think is true. One agrees partly, and the other one disapproves it. And wow both are you near and dear ones! So whom do you go to! That is the mental pain. You feel alone. You are not able to focus away from the materially manifested definition that the world has given you of 'depression'. Depression does not exist. If something is bothering you, you are right. If you believe something is a false representation, you are right. But because you dont see it materially manifested you doubt yourself, and start believing in the definition that the world has coined for its own gain called 'depression'.

The problem is that you are scared that you are so right that nobody can defeat you. And you are fighting with your own self, your truth!

Balance of creation is that that there is a negative charge and a positive. We create positive, and deny to honor the negative. People start to call the negative's experience as bad, when it is not. Its experience lets one complete the cycle of creation.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 11 Sep 2018

I was just saying that no,the word clinical anxiety is not being used carelessly in my case. Peace.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 11 Sep 2018

I am saying it in peace only. But you are going too much into the fears of Ketu my dear friend. Why bother yourself of unnecessary pain? There are thousands of things that happen in our life every day, and if we keep putting them together, trust me, if you ask for reasoning of more things, more will come to you, and it is not Ketu that will bother you, but the volume of calculations you will call for in your reality.

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 12 Sep 2018

Hello ADI7YAK,

I have a question to ask you. Can you give your email ID here? I don't have PM facility.

Thanks

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 14 Sep 2018

Hey ssm123, here's my email (not personal ofcourse but you can mail me here)
xxxxxxx@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 15 Sep 2018

Hello ADI7YAK,

Rules of the forum are not allowing your mail id to be displayed. I think PM facility is available after 50 valid posts. So I will have to wait. I want to discuss something with you, but have no option but to wait.

Thanks.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 17 Sep 2018

[quote=ssm123 post_id=268796 time=1537028647 user_id=20251]
Hello ADI7YAK,

Rules of the forum are not allowing your mail id to be displayed. I think PM facility is available after 50 valid posts. So I will have to wait. I want to discuss something with you, but have no option but to wait.

Thanks.
[/quote]

You can ask over here. No problems on my side.