Stellium: More than 4 planets in a house

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor
Stellium: More than 4 planets in a house

Post by wanderingSteps » 08 Aug 2018

Does anyone has/knows about Stellium/ more than 4 or 5 planets in a house. What happens if a person has such a combination? Are Ketu Dashas of such folks in particular difficult, especially if Ketu/Rahu is not a part of the Stellium? Any pointers/ reading links would be helpful.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stellium: More than 4 planets in a house

Post by Shivoham » 10 Aug 2018

I have Sun Moon Mercury Venus in 10th bhava in Taurus.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 10 Aug 2018

I have all the five planets except for Mars, Rahu, Moon and Ketu in the stellium. And i also have an outer planet Pluto in the same house. Not sure if outer planets have any effect at all or not adding to the stellium of 5 inner planets.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 06 Sep 2018

I have Mars,Mercury,Saturn and Sun in 8th house. I've read 4 planets in 8th house indicates going away from worldy desires. Nothing of that sorts till now,at least.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 06 Sep 2018

I too have read the same somewhere, like having some sort of "sanyas" yoga. And a practical explanation of same is that a lot of energy in one house means less energy out of who in other houses. So "sanyas" because of focus of life on one particular aspect of life.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Sep 2018

"sanyas" because of focus of life on one particular aspect of life.
too much dedicated scientist would think about science and nothing else, sometimes would look like an attender, without bothering about his appearance or dress or hair. Similarly a musician and so on, also with planets crowded in one house, the concentration could be only towards certain bhavas still they may be truely materialistic.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 07 Sep 2018

Yeah. And I have seen, for myself, that the nakshatras where these planets are how my life works. It's quite true. However, also, I have seen at times, patterns of energies coming to me, having the flavor of the nakshatra where planets are transiting, in the way of people like such, situations, etc, coming to me. So nakshatra study is very important in general.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 08 Sep 2018

August 14 th 1979 , place of birth - Bangalore , time 10 .20 am . He did his PHD abroad , had a brilliant academic record . After returning from abroad after finishing studies , he did not go for job , refused to marry , no health problems , no finance problems , no familial problems , never worked in life . No body knows the reason . Many astrologers told he has high level of sanyasa yogas and this is the last but one birth .Four planets in 10 th is the reason given by them . I also concluded the same . But it could b due to combustion of Jupiter and venus and sandwitching of all between Saturn and Mars apart from Kemadruma yoga .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Sep 2018

Neither kemadruma nor combustion cause sanyasa yoga.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 08 Sep 2018

Yes . that is correct . But does combustion really has that power . Kemadruma deprives one of many things in life . Then again many charts having kemadruma or combust planets have taken up sanyasa ashram . The problem is we are not quite sure of the birth times given .Even in recent cases also different times of birth are given by different sources .The classic example is that of Narendra Modi .Then about people who were
gone long back we can't attain the correct picture ,for sure .

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 09 Sep 2018

But Kemdhrum cannot exist in the same house as Sanyas right?

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 10 Sep 2018

Here in the given chart kemadruma happened in the 7th house The sanyasa yoga happened in the 10 house .
But out 4 planets two are combust . By ownership and by occupation 10th lord and 10 the house ,7th house are involved .Here the most affected houses are 7 and 10 from mundane point of view . Kemadruma yoga did not deprive the native of education , own house , car and reasonable comforts in life . If seen from moon 4th has 4 4 planets which gave reasonably good education .All the 4 planets are aspecting 4th house from ascendant . The 4 planets in 10 house lead to the deduction that it is a sanyasa yoga because the native does not have marriage , children , family , job , etc . So here the question comes whether the hype given to combustion is really that effective . Athmakaraka in peisces is said to give salvation , though it is not the sole decider .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Sep 2018

Both kemadruma and combustion exist in my horoscope but I am materialistic but also like a sanyasi in several senses.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 10 Sep 2018

sanyasa need not necessarily mean wearing the orange robes or taking initiation in the sanyasa order . Not having interest in many mundane matters or a true attitude of renunciation and detachment also come under that tag .

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 11 Sep 2018

But Kemdrum and Combustion is not related to having 4 or more planets in a house right. When i mentioned about having 'sanyas' yoga, i specifically meant it in sense of feeling like attaining/ naturally manifesting 'sanyas' because of too many planets/ solid heavy weight bodies of energy in one house.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Sep 2018

Combustion can definitely be related to having 4 or more planets in a house as if sun is there, there are chances for combustion of some or all planets depending on degree.
Not having interest in some mundane matters is not sanyasa, it could be partial sanyasa.
A person who concentrates in one aspect like music, science literature teaching medicine or even politics can remain like a sanyasi in other matters apart from his profession.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 11 Sep 2018

Naturally manifesting sanyas also happens with concentration of life force or aim at a single point . I have not yet come across any chart with high level of renunciation ,with all planets scattered in different houses Then again having interest in any particular field with out the interest in other areas can't be branded as partial sanyas . The point of focus is renunciation and detachment .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Sep 2018

I totally disagree. Partial sanyasa is definitely there. When aperson is attached to few and detached to many it is easier for him to detach from that too. The great Purandaradasa was after money Kabirdas was too attached to his wife Arunagirinarhar was behind women and so on. So definitely partial sanyasa helps in furthering detachment. It is attachment that leads to detachment anyway.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 15 Sep 2018

Wrong!!!
There is nothing called Partial Sanyasi like 1/2 sanyasi, 3/4th Sanyasi, monk is always a monk! :roll:

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Sep 2018

U are wrong. Whether name exists are not there are different levels of sanyasa. Just like character of people can't so just good and bad. So many levels are there.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 19 Sep 2018

Yes, So many levels are there, but it is not termed as half Sanyasi or 3/4th Sanyasi & so on. A Sanyasi is Sanyasi. So, you are wrong

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 19 Sep 2018

I guess i have a starter for the answer. Found it recently, away from and from within this forum too.

It was mentioned by the member of this forum astro dr anjna viewtopic.php?t=33721
Post # 2, which gives different kinds of Pravrajya Yogas.

(I am not sure how i can tag astro dr anjna so that she knows i have referenced her post)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Sep 2018

Sweetv
No you are wrong again. There is partial sanyasa too. People do mention that.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 05 Oct 2018

Folks, I want to stress, that i started this thread to discuss the effect of being a 'sanyasi' because of more than or equal to 4 planets in one house. Why does 4 or planets in one house lead to one taking the 'sanyas' path, the technicalities and relevant examples for same. Thank You.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Oct 2018

Even one lady with 8 planets who discussed in this forum and myself with 7 planets are not sanyasis.