Gajakesari yoga & manifestation in my horoscope

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rvx
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Gajakesari yoga & manifestation in my horoscope

Post by Rvx » 31 Jul 2018

Thanks Joyd Ji,
So the next question is how does remedies help in manifestation of such yoga?

Also considering the below would any remedies help?
I mean if we take my chart as example that
1. JUP is Maraka but in 4th house being vargottama. Not aspected by any planets?
2. MON is afflicted due to RAH in first house, whereas the DEB is neutralised due to presence of VEN (exhalation lord - Taurus)

I’ve now understood that GKY is common in many charts but manifestation isn’t, therefore any remedies would help?

Regards,

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Jul 2018

If GKY spoiled due to other reasons,there is no remedy.In your mentioned example of Moon, the quality and quantity of GKY Reduced to its lower levels. vargottam debilitated jupiter not considerd In GKY.

joyd.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 01 Aug 2018

Though it is said that the results of some yogas are fruitful and enjoyed through out life , the fact remains that the dasas of yoga giving planets should come at the prime of life . Dasa which comes when one is too young or too old the results are notional or superficial .At the best the results are felt by having indirect benefits either by some improvement in the parents' position or the position of children what ever the case may be depending upon the age .Thus the yoga is only a reflected glory . This is general rule and there could be some exceptions depending upon other factors .