Gajakesari yoga & manifestation in my horoscope

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rvx
Contributor
Contributor
Gajakesari yoga & manifestation in my horoscope

Post by Rvx » 25 Jul 2018

Hi All,
I’ve heard one of the astrologer telling that my horoscope has Gajakesari yoga, but he didn’t tell anything about it’s manifestation and the timings.
Therefore thought of asking here with the learned people.
Presently I’m under immense financial problems where I’ve almost took off my savings for various reasons and not sure whether I’ll be comfortable again, hence please help.

Birth details:
Born on 15/11/1974 05:38 AM @ Bangalore.

Pranaams

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Gajakesari yoga & manifestation in my horoscope

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2018

Dear Rvx
With given details, I get Libra asc 18-33 and Moon is in Scorpio at 10-35
Jup is in Aquarius and thus constitutes Gaj-Kesari yoga. This yoga gives a native power of elephant and daring of a lion. The native has a great influence over people.
Your Gaj kesari yoga will fructify in July 31, 2019 in the dasha of Ven-Jup-Moon.
God bless you

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rvx » 26 Jul 2018

Thanks Neeraj Ji,
But all these days the horoscope I have been showing Scorpio ascendant as my constellation is been told as Anuradha. Can you please clarify

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Neeraj Ji,
But all these days the horoscope I have been showing Scorpio ascendant as my constellation is been told as Anuradha. Can you please clarify

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Neeraj Ji,

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

My apologies Neeraj Ji 🙏
The birth time should have been 06:38 AM

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2018

Dear Rvx
With this detail, you get Scorpio asc 02-31 and Moon is in Lagna at 11-03 (Anuradha nak)
You've got a strong Gaj kesari yoga in kendra and it shd give you results in Oct 2018 in the dasha of Ven-Jup-Moon.
God bless you

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 26 Jul 2018

Dear Dr Neeraj, out of curiosity in learning I'm asking a question to you. I think that you must've unafflicted Jupiter in 4th house!?
What do you say :)
Finally, Vyaasa Pournami Shubhaashayaah!

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Jul 2018

Dear SS
I think you're asking about the position of Jup in my chart.
In my chart (Libra asc), Jup is in 5H with Sun and Mer.
Regards

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 27 Jul 2018

Dr Neeraj, if you don’t mind me posing this question. There is confusion about the Jupiter-Moon conjunction in the 5th house. Since it is placed in 5th, is it not considered Gaj Kesari Yoga? In the original post their combination is in kendra which is a strong placement. I’ve read different views about 5th house placement.

April/29/1983
12:58pm dst
montreal,quebec

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Jul 2018

starwar wrote:
27 Jul 2018
pril/29/1983
12:58pm dst
montreal,quebec
Dear Starwar
I'm not able to make this chart as I'm not sure about the DST timing.
Regrets
Neeraj

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 27 Jul 2018

Greetings! DST is daylight savings time. I’m not sure if softwares automatically calculate this or if done manually it would be 11:58 pm.

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Jul 2018

Rvx-can you briefly give your experiences,life style,out satnading incidents and events during the 18-7-2011 to 08-10-2011 pereoid?

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Jul 2018

starwar/ -No GKY in your chart.
joyd.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 29 Jul 2018

In my chart, Jupiter is retrograde in Cancer. From lagna it is 3rd House and from moon it is 4th. Jaganath hora shos this as gajkeshri yog. But I also seen some places that retrograde Jupiter would not result in gajkeshri yog. Is there a gajkeshri yog?

DOB 20 Jan 1967
Time 1:35 PM
Place Maheshwar MP

Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jul 2018

prem-what is your family background ? what job you are doing now? how is your 8-9-2013-28-10-2015 and 5-7-2018 till date pereoids?

joyd.

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rvx » 29 Jul 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=265723 time=1532794332 user_id=18243]
Rvx-can you briefly give your experiences,life style,out satnading incidents and events during the 18-7-2011 to 08-10-2011 pereoid?

joyd.
[/quote]

1. Finished my father’s 12th month and Vaikunta ceremonies as I lost him on 06/09/2010.
2. Got engaged to my wife on 02/10/2011.
3. Lost all my savings for above 2 events and had to start a fresh planning.
4. Despite of my work no hikes. Went thru lot of work related stress.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 30 Jul 2018

Joydji, I am from well to do family. My grandfather was a farmer and in money landing. My father was in government service, now retired but active.

I have worked in private MNC companies. Since Jan end of 2018, I am out of job and looking for one without success. Couple good opportunities came in March and May but were at last minute in April June did not come through as they were looking for other candidates.

8-9-2013 to 28-10-2015. This was a mixed period where till Oct 2014 was good as I recovered from bad period in job in 2011 during rahu-chandra Dasha. I was up for promotion over next 6 months in Oct 2014 but, there was an internal change where my role was reduced. No promotion came. In August 2015 another person was given my role. After two months I was given another role in end of October 2015 which also was gone in July 2016. Family perspective family life was fine but more stress and arguments from July 2015.

5-7-2018 - till date - I am starting to look at starting own business investment options in addition to finding a job.

Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Jul 2018

Rvx and Prem-GKY wont work both of your charts based on given feed back.

joyd.

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rvx » 30 Jul 2018

Joyd,
Can you please explain as how this feedback is related to GK?

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 30 Jul 2018

Thank you joydji. I also see that yoga is not there from navamasa and chalit chart. What would the results be for time period you asked if GKY was there.

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Jul 2018

Rvx-[Can you please explain as how this feedback is related to GK?]your moon is also the 9th lord of father and afflicted by being placed in rahus star.your moon is nuetral too in scorpio in saturns star.so both moon-jupiter under affliction.so insted of giving the postive results both given negitive results.It is weak GKY in your chart.so such planets cant give good results in your case. jupiter becomes more malefic with 3 BAV in the 4th house. jupiter denoting losses,no hikes in job,marriage engagement.My given pereoid falls under venu-moon-jupi. The coming ven-jup-moon also gives some negitive results and not positive results.Perhaps in this coming time zone,you may have to sell some portion of ancestral properties.

joyd.

joyd

Prem ji-/in your case , both moon-jupiter are nuetral and hence so many changes and dis-appointments in your job and promotion.I can call your GKY as a mis guiding one.It looks like an yoga but wont manifests.Besides that,it give some financial/property losses too. GKY gives some name and fame and also temporary friendship with high class people.May be you are going to enjoy such kind of short term friendships.If it is true GKY ,you will enjoy some unfore seen benifits in/on all angles.

joyd.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 31 Jul 2018

Thank you very much joydji.

joyd

Gajakesari: Guru must be in a kendra from the
Moon with required strength. In this yoga, If the Moon and jupiter are not in combustion,Afflicted or debilitated, and such moon aspected by Budha, Guru or Shukra, that GKY is said to be a stronger one.

Joyd.