Panchmahapurush yogas Versus other yogas

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Panchmahapurush yogas Versus other yogas

Post by Nora » 16 Jul 2018

Dear experts

I've heard that vipareeta raja yoga and neechabanga raja yoga can sometimes be more powerful than panchmahapurusha yogas

And even gajakesari?

So, why is only panchmahaourusha yoga highly spoken of?

Kind regards

Nora

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Panchmahapurush yogas Versus other yogas

Post by hari766 » 16 Jul 2018

Perhaps because a single planet acts as a driving factor in the person's whole life....and confers the yoga experiences...

It's almost like, the person is a child or a representative of the planet :)

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 16 Jul 2018

Lol Hari thanks your reply was informative and funny.

I think mahapurusha yoga is quite common nowadays don't you think? I used to think it must be very exotic only one in thousand must have it but many people seem to have it. It's only a question of when the dasha antardasha of that planet comes and confers you powers. WhAt do you think?

Kind regards

Nora

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 17 Jul 2018

Nora only great people will have Pancha Mahaapurusha Yogas (specially Hamsa Mahaapurusha Yoga!)

I've Jupiter in Ascendant in Sagittarius, in 1st look it is seemingly that I'll have Hamsa Mahaapurusha Yoga, but indeed I'm not blessed with this Yoga! Since exalted Mars in 2nd house is aspecting Moon (It's a 100% value aspect of Mars on Moon shown in JHora)
So, Hamsa Mahaapurusha yoga got bhanga to maximum extent! As i already said one should be blessed with this great yoga in a chart!

But where as in your horoscope you've Hamsa Mahaapurusha Yoga in lagnam! & there is no aspect of Mars on your Moon! (Don't believe that your Jupiter in 12th, it is very big wrong concept!) & in divisional charts this yoga is not at all seen specifically in D-9, D-10, d-7. Though your Jupiter is in PARVATAAMSHA!!!!! (Great! :) )
It means your Jupiter in Raashi & as well as in Dasha Varga charts Jupiter is placed in own sign or Moolatrikona sign or in Cancer! & in Dasha varga charts you have 6 times. Thus your Jupiter is in Parvataamsha.
But Jupiter is debilitated in D-60! It implies that you need to work really hard!!!
So, Nora All the very best! You'll definitely learn in this life. So, perform Saadhana! See, by qualifying some yogas in our horoscope & having some good placement will make us happy! It is a temporary happiness! But that is not an end! We need to use our Jupiter by performing rigorous Saadhanaas. So, do it Nora!

Coming to great Gajakesari Yoga:
My best friend have this in his 2-8 axis! He belongs to Taurus lagna. 2nd house contains waxing Moon, as he also born in the same here as me. So, Jupiter is in Sagittarius. It results this person will have a very good voice! Indeed he is a great singer! :mrgreen: I love his voice! Because Jupiter is aspecting 2nd house & Waxing Moon is in 2nd house. (even you'll also possess a very good voice & looks too! since 2nd lord exalted & conjunct with Venus :) )
Not just that, he has a very great understanding of things! He can take care of his emotions! He controls because of JUPITER! There are slight negatives too! 2nd lord Mercury is in 11th in Pisces with 4 Grahaas including Mars, Saturn, Sun, Ketu. Thus he has cough & not a celebrity singer, even then believe me he sings really beautiful! He has a very great grasping power & understanding things.
Since I born in Sagittarius Ascendant & luckily all my friends including me having Jupiter in the same sign, so all my friends are Philosophical! & they expand my Ascendant & my Jupiter too! I'm blessed with company of good friends. They are less but worthy!

Finally, this Gaja Kesari Yoga bestows one with wisdom which one needs in life! This yoga enhances our personal growth! :mrgreen:

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 17 Jul 2018

[quote="Spirit Seeker" post_id=264547 time=1531835271 user_id=18985]
Nora only great people will have Pancha Mahaapurusha Yogas (specially Hamsa Mahaapurusha Yoga!)

Thanks for the msg Spirit. Enjoyed reading your long post and learnt something from it. That's good to know I can advance in my spiritual life. I have a Guru so, I feel blessed. What does my chart say about moksha? Is D60 used to see moksha or the karmic debts to be paid to attain moksha? Perhaps you can elaborate something about that...

By the way, my guru's horoscope is 9 March 1987, 3.15 PM Chennai. Can you look at whether Hamsa yoga or other great yogas are formed in it and what are cancelled? I heard ruchaka is there but is cancelled ? What about her D60? How does it look like?

Also, id be grateful if you could comment on D10 career chart of my Guru and me. I want to my profession in the coming years. I'm performing guru seva and want to do service. My guru obviously is my motivating factor :) and my guru will she be successful in her spiritual pursuits ?

Kind regards
Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 17 Jul 2018

Hey spirit

Also, can you look at my chart and say will I ever come out of my depression fully? I get depressed and angry on off for no reason. Is it due to my moon ?

Kind regards

Nora

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 18 Jul 2018

Just to point out people here that a pancha mahapurush yoga gets cancelled.... if the planet forming that yoga gets any aspect or have conjuction with any planet. For the PMYoga to fructify and work that planet should NOT have any aspect on IT and also no conjuction with any planet.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 18 Jul 2018

[quote=spirit571 post_id=264628 time=1531912655 user_id=16214]
Just to point out people here that a pancha mahapurush yoga gets cancelled....

Ok then why did an expert here say the following native's ruchaka yoga is cancelled? I don't see any planet aslecting it and it's not in conjunction (correct me if I'm wrong)

9 March 1987
3.15 PM
Chennai

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh cos it's in own sign?

Kind regards

Nora

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

He have the PMYoga... I dont know why anybody will say it gets cancelled.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Helius
You dont have PMYoga but I think have the Neechbhanga RY....It also points out the out of order affair lets say foreign in nature leading nowhere....be less analytical and more of feel the love in the world type... like a saint...i might be treading wrong path...its late night and you know kind of low battery...

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

One thing more though Mars is Forming Ruchak yoga and is not cancelled....and placement of Mars in 10th give best results and success...but some are of the opinion that for that success mars should not be in aries or scorpio in 10th...Though it seemed contradictory but I think only in the sense in what way that success is achieved...

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

[quote=spirit571 post_id=264682 time=1531948262 user_id=16214]
One thing more though Mars is Forming Ruchak yoga and is not cancelled....

What about Parivartana yoga in Navamsa? And gaja kesari (check the Jupiter position from moon?)

I also saw vipareeta raja yoga (mercury 12th lord in 8th) in this chart but someone using KP system said that mercury falls in 7th house, so this yoga is not there.

Kind regards

Nora

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

This was for Nora
[quote=spirit571 post_id=264682 time=1531948262 user_id=16214]
One thing more though Mars is Forming Ruchak yoga and is not cancelled....and placement of Mars in 10th give best results and success...but some are of the opinion that for that success mars should not be in aries or scorpio in 10th...Though it seemed contradictory but I think only in the sense in what way that success is achieved...

BUT
This was for You Helius

[/quote][quote=spirit571 post_id=264678 time=1531942275 user_id=16214]
Helius
You dont have PMYoga but I think have the Neechbhanga RY....It also points out the out of order affair lets say foreign in nature leading nowhere....be less analytical and more of feel the love in the world type... like a saint...i might be treading wrong path...its late night and you know kind of low battery...
[/quote]

And also Nora is talking about another chart not yours Helius...

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Helius

Spirit meant that you have NBRY and the natibe's horoscope I shared has RUchak yoga

The second message was addressed to me. Sorry but the texts I wrote are referring to the chart details I put I. This thread...not your chart...

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 20 Jul 2018

Helius if you are a learner then I'm still in my diapers :D
Good to know you were in a Slavic nation...actually me too...

Did you manage to get a good job back in India? Foreign degrees and exposure unless in some engineering or medical fields don't always fetch a good job in India.

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Helius

I'm not from Slavic region, just lived there like you. Well nowadays it's become a trend to get married late even in this part of the world..so, don't think that's an issue :D hope it works out for you!

Kind regards

Nora

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 20 Jul 2018

Hi Helius and Nora
Count me in...Helius a learner,Nora in diapers...and I am just being born...saw the first pic of Maharishi Bhrigu.... :roll:
And I have never been to Slavic Region.... 8)
And I also don't have PanchaMahapurush Yoga... :D

Take care
Spirit571

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 20 Jul 2018

Hi Helius
By "out of order affair lets say foreign in nature leading nowhere" I meant that there might have been some partnership(of any kind!) and it would not have continued long...and there might have been some foreign link to it. Because of the association of 12th H lord and rahu(from 6th House) on Moon(lord of 7th) and other factors.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I'm back and I don't miss it at all but wouldn't mind going there for vacation or short term projects
yeah had a late marriage (@ 32)

lol I too participated in that quiz by Jupiter light and I think I chose above 30 as ideal age (silly me)

Wow you started at 6th standard? I just started not even 6 weeks ago so a looooooong loooong way to go...

You think knowing astrology has helped you plan life or accept life any better ?

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Lol your firm belief in God makes me believe that your Jupiter is doing well isn't he? :D

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 20 Jul 2018

[quote=Nora post_id=264558 time=1531843009 user_id=20001]
What does my chart say about moksha?
[/quote]
Nora... Sorry for the delay in replying! I've to refrain myself by login to this site & also to the Astrology learning for some days!!! My college got reopened from yesterday! I've to & wanted to concentrate on my studies!

For Moksha... 1st of all Spirituality is beyond my head! I've so many carnal desires! :( But I'm blessed to discriminate what exactly things are with the help of Guru & friends.

Nora, you got to do severe practices!!! Your Jupiter is afflicted with Gulika! & moreover with 9th lord Sun in Ascendant. I've seen most of the charts having Gulika in Lagna will be blessed in Spiritual pursuits! (Yes it is true if other conditions are satisfied)
Nora, nothing is easy! And here we are literally killing our ego to realize self, so in that process we'll get hurt! Don't care more on it. Jupiter in 1st generally give forgiving nature! We need to be vigilant in each & every Karma that we perform. This process is like doing Maarjana (cleansing)... here cleansing of our negativity. Nora, As you've asked what your chart say about Moksha. Realizing self is a critical process! Observe clearly Nora by asking the above question, you might really feel happy if we see certain yoga qualify in our chart, but then what it is mean by feeling happy!? It is only making our senses feel happiness. What is this happiness when compared with Brahmaanandam (Nityaanandam!) No, we still don't know what this is... So to know this itself we need to practice a lot!!!
Even thinking about Moksha is also a desire! One can attain it only by killing every desire because our desires are innately connected with ego Nora! It's like they're interconnected & we can't separate them. This process (the path) is highly critical thus one has to be very vigilant by performing Karmas.

We need to do a lot Nora!!! Finally do the Guru seva with utmost concentration. Please don't expect any sort of pleasure by doing it! Just do it for the sake of doing... You'll understand things eventually.

But I only have one doubt, even in my case too... Generally we feel that Jupiter in Lagna is good & all.. Yes of course it is quite positive when we look its Kaarakatwaas. But Jupiter has an expansive nature. It expand things. Thus it expands our Ascendant too! What the hell can we get by expanding self ?!! Since for Moksha we need to contract our self! It'd be better if Jupiter expands real self! But as lagna represents desires, I'm thinking that it might not expand the true self as desires & ego are interconnected. But I think we are certainly blessed with the placement of having 9th lord Sun in lagna! Of course Jupiter too! But we need to utilize this placement to realize our true self!
May 9th Lord Sun & lagna lord Jupiter bless you in realizing true self! :)

[quote=Nora post_id=264558 time=1531843009 user_id=20001]
Can you look at whether Hamsa yoga or other great yogas are formed in it and what are cancelled?
[/quote]
Nora, Yes! The Ruchaka yoga has got bhanga due to the aspect of Mars on Saturn. There is a logic for this. So Google it like Pancha Maha Purusha Bhanga yoga or something, you'll get the logic.

Finally I must refrain doing Astrology & also login to this site too! (By saying 2 or 3 times, I'm making myself prepare, as this was decided several times by me, :lol: :lol: but now I should!!!)

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 20 Jul 2018

& do Naamasmarana (chanting the lord's name) do it as a desire initially! I mean desire it initially, later concentrate on doing for the sake of doing!
PS: ego is "VERY CLEVER" Nora! It comes from every direction! :x But that's the way it is! It is very very challenging task for us!
So, take care!

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 21 Jul 2018

Helius
That would be difficult to tell if the person was into combat type jobs for me. May be if we see the chart from 7th house of partnership and effect of planets on 10th may give some clue. Here its aries rashi(lord is mars) and 10th is aspected by ketu....seems from 6th and mars is 8th from 10th his own house and Ju aspecting 10th lord of 9th and 6th imples wealth generated by from enemies...so might indicate wealth from industries of arms or job involving enemies etc. Its just a wild guess and interpretation from my side. Dont know the way I analysed is correct. So cant say it with confidence.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 21 Jul 2018

Well Helius...I wish you don't become their enemy :shock: At the end of the day business is business.... :D
Just kidding... :)