Panchmahapurush yogas Versus other yogas

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Panchmahapurush yogas Versus other yogas

Post by Nora » 21 Jul 2018

spirit571 wrote:
21 Jul 2018
Here its aries rashi(lord is mars) and 10th is aspected by ketu
Hey spirit what aspects do Rahu and ketu have according to you? 5,7,9? And lotvof astrlogers say that Ketu has no aspects only Rahu does...is there any reference to this in BPHS or another text?

Kind regards

Nora

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 22 Jul 2018

Nora
First of all there is no unanimous opinion on the asect of Rahu and Ketu,including its exaltation, debilitation and own house. These different opinion create confusion and hence a need of research.
Regarding aspect(talking about only Full-aspect) of Rahu-Ketu, opinions are:
1.They aspect 5th,7th,9th and 12th house from it.
2.3rd,7th and 10th(like shani)
3.Both have no aspect.
4.5h,7th,9th (mostly accepted)
First is from BPHS Bombay edition Shloka 1837,2nd from various books and researches. 3rd via view of Varahamihira, kalyana varma, Mantresvara and many other ancient scholars.
In books like Sanketnidhi and Horasara of Prithuyas which I have it,mentions Aspect of nodes while analysing charts.

According to to me, nodes have trine(special aspect apart from 7th,like that of sa(3,10) and ma(4,8) etc) aspects.The nodes are spiritual grahas. Fifth and ninth are the trine houses indicating mind, intelligence,religion, customs,past lives etc. So these two houses are very closely related to spiritual matters.Karma,spiritual life and nodes are also related to all the above factors.

In western/modern astrology astrology, the computation of aspect is made from degree to degree. But in Vedic astrology, the count is made from sign to sign.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 23 Jul 2018

interesting msg Spirit...will read it carefully..thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Jul 2018

A single pancha maha purush yogs with out any yoga bhanga in D1-D9-D10 charts is equal to all top yogas in chart.I mean,if theare are no yogas in chart,such non destructed single pancha maha purush yoga elevates the native to greater heights in life.

joyd.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 23 Jul 2018

joyd wrote:
23 Jul 2018
A single pancha maha purush yogs with out any yoga bhanga in D1-D9-D10 charts is equal to all top yogas in chart.I mean,if theare are no yogas in chart,such non destructed single pancha maha purush yoga elevates the native to greater heights in life.

joyd.
Joyd Ji

My chart has Hansa yoga according to JHora. Jupiter is in ascendant and in own sign. Is this yoga cancelled for me? (24 December 1983, 7.08 AM, Chennai)

Also you said that in my Guru's chart Ruchaka yoga is Bhanga. Can you please tell me why? Is it because it's in 10th house or in its own sign Aries? Cos according to some astrologers it isn't cancelled. (9 March 1987, 3.15 PM chennai)

Kind regards

Nora

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Jul 2018

I have already given my reasons for your and your gurus PMPY bhanga in my my previous replys at that time. Re visit those posts once.

joyd.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 25 Jul 2018

Ok I will read it carefully. Thanks

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 25 Jul 2018

My cousin's chart has hamsa yog, but I'm sure there must be some cancellation going on...as they do not have much status in life, average income, no "raj yoga" really at all. Even now in Jupiter dasha, they just live the average workman life and nothing spectacular happening, besides marriage this year. Infact he has been experiencing financial issues the last couple years. His voice also is not very deep or powerful (a result I read of hamsa yog according to some classic texts))

August 29, 1984
8:21 am
Toronto, Ontario - Canada.
(male)

Jupiter in sagittarius alone in the 4th house. Moon in lagna (so hamsa from moon too).
And No aspect or conjunction between moon+mars to cancel hamsa yog that way.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 25 Jul 2018

Dear gne,,
This chart has a heavy abhichara dosha[ badhakesha jupiter aspect by sixth lord saturn]...Ask your cousin to propitiate jupiter by mantras and also garlands or pray to adi devata Lord Dakshinamurthy for better results in jupiter dasha.

regards
ramanan

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Jul 2018

Hope you are not verified the 2nd clause in PMPY bhanga[If the yoga‐producing planet is PAC's with Ketu, the effects of the yoga nullified.].In Hamsa yoga,the aspect of mars only considerd as powerfull nullificator. so if such Mars with ketu,yoga gone.One more beauty of this yoga in this chart is-jupiter is in ketu star moola. so the yoga givining planet jupiter is itself in the grip of ketu by being placed in ketus asterim. If this combination is not there,actual hamsa yoga results will be felt from the begining of his jupiter dasa.

just keep the 2nd rule i mentioned above aside and come to the first rule.see the D60 Chart.Mars throwing his 4th aspect on moon.These 2 rules applicable only on D1-D9-D10-D60 charts.If any one of these charts fullfills these rules,you have to say it is yoga bhanga of that particular PMPY without any second doubt.In this case,it is fullfilled both in Rasi[rule-2]and in D60[rule -1].so there is no hamsa PMP yoga.

Hope you are clear now..

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 25 Jul 2018

Thank you RV Ramanan , I will tell him, and advice the help for his Jupiter. Issue is, he's not religious or spiritual at all and likely won't pray or do mantra's.
Something that confuses beginner astrologers when they see moolatrikon jupiter in 4th house and his 9th lord in lagna!
also,
In 2013 he had a child with a girl he was dating, then was engaged, but they broke up a year later/before the wedding however just as that happened, she was pregnant with his 2nd child. So he has been stressed with paying childcrre costs (since he is not with that girl anymore, and now about to marry a different one) and with visiting rights to the children (the mother and he are great enemies now, she tries to have him not see the kids much).
I am saying this because to me it sounds like a "Jupiter" related problem (children).

So much for Hamsa Yoga...

Thrawn

Post by Thrawn » 25 Jul 2018

Any yoga functions within the limits set by a horoscope. Panchmahapurush yoga is not an exception. If the birth time you provided is correct, it is not a surprise that this person is not religious or spiritual as you say, qualities that one would expect from a person with such a yoga in a birth chart. Lagna lord Mercury is in 12th house with a malefic Sun, very close to it, therefore intellect is not very evolved. 9th lord Venus is in 1st house debilitated with an enemy, hinting at a very materialistic person. Saturn although is strong is afflicted by Rahu in navamsa. Jupiter itself is a functional malefic for Virgo lagna. Pada of the 5th house falls in the 8th house from lagna, thus harming the significations of the 5th house. There are many more factors, of course, but let us conclude here.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 26 Jul 2018

Yes Thrawn, all very correct. Thank you for those points.
He is pretty much all focused just on making money (taking extra work hours + work on holidays to get paid triple) and watching spots and buying new TV/entertainment system upgrades.
He thinks I'm strange for being into astrology, and doesn't believe in it. I had to share his chart in this thread talking about panch mahapurush yog (PMY), so any new members can see that simply having what looks like a strong PMY does not promise anything for certain, and often is never as "strong" as it looks on the surface of seeing a chart at a glance.

Speaking of other PMY's, Adolf Hitler's chart with the ruchaka yoga (which I believe is "cancelled" since it's with sun...) also gets another cancellation by mars aspects to and from saturn.
Interesting since many astrologers articles (or books) often quote his Ruchaka yoga as 75% of the reason for his life being the way it is. Yet according to the rules of PMY bhanga, hitler's is defunk.