Chandra mangal yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
zerolimit
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Chandra mangal yoga

Post by zerolimit » 09 Jul 2018

Respected members,
What is the significance of chandra mangal yoga in navamsa in 2nd bhava?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chandra mangal yoga

Post by astrostar » 22 Jul 2018

Mars conjunction always energizes/stimulates the other planet significations. e.g. Mars+Sun energizes the vitality, confidence, etc. Mars+Saturn energizes rules, strategies, etc.

Moon is the mind, emotions. Mars is energy, motivation, etc. So, the emotional mind is energized by Mars, and the native always emotionally motivates self and can also heal/inspire others.

This yoga gives the ability to apply self/mind to work, do whatever is necessary in order to earn enough to live. The physical body, family, home, money, material security, mother, lands are basic values. Wealth is symbolic of victory. To be without money feels like a threat to survival, so would put a great deal of energy to obtain it. 2nd house shows - 'I want what I want and I want it now'.

Chandra Mangal yoga becomes a Raja Yoga - a wealth-making combination, if Moon and/or Mars are lords of 1/4/5/9/10/11 houses in D1 or D9; and signify favorable houses in D1 chart.

If the above traits are not found, then, have to adjust navamsa lagna.

If this conjunction is weak/afflicted or one of them is malefic, it weakens the mind and gives the tendency of women/wine, otherwise gives good materialistic gains. If this conjunction occurred in Capricorn/Aries/Scorpio/Taurus, and also afflicted, then the native experiences all - women/wine/wealth.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology