Combination of planets Last Birth or Next Birth and Moksha

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor
Combination of planets Last Birth or Next Birth and Moksha

Post by msrhprasad » 20 Jun 2018

Jyod Sir and Learned Members.....

Could anyone clarify my doubts regarding following please...

1. What are the planetary combinations for Moksha or Last Birth on earth?
2. Is it always related to position of Rahu or Saturn and some other factors( planets) also play role...?
3. for easy death or easy death in Holy place i.e Kasi / Varanasi...Rahu or Jupiter role?
4. Better Next Birth than present one..i.e In all ways(education,status,traditional family,Bakthi) wat are planet combination or which planet decide Saturn or Jupiter?
5. Darshan of Bagawan/ God - what planetary combinations decide?
6. to get Darshan of GOD - is it planets involvement required?

I am very very thankful if i could get your divine views,
sincerely,

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Combination of planets Last Birth or Next Birth and Moksha

Post by Nora » 20 Jun 2018

I'm not an astrologer I'm just spiritual :)
Here is in my view
1. 1st, 9th and 12th houses are important when it comes to Moksha. Jupiter in 9th if it's sagitarius or Pisces helps also if it's exalted. Your lagna lord placed in 12th house helps. Ketu if in 9th also possible as Ketu signifies vairagya or detachment from materialistic world, which is important for Moksha.

2. No not always. But Rahu has a role in exploding or amplifying the signification of a planet. For instance if it's placed with Jupiter it'll amplify Jupiter's qualities which is spiritual wisdom that can lead to Moksha.

3. For this Ketu will be more relevant than Rahu. Cos Rahu is for attachment to material world and Ketu is detachment. So, if you have well placed Ketu you might go to Kasi if Rahu then you'll probably end up in Vegas. Unless Rahu is aspected by Guru and is under control of Guru. So check aspect of Jupiter on Rahu Ketu in chart.

4. The planets in your chart only show current birth and also give indication of Moksha (although Moksha can be attained irrespective of bad planetary placements if there is strong divine intervention). So, current birth chart can't show about future births. That only the subsequent birth time, place and date will decide. If one wants better life next birth then pray to God with full devotion and god ensure that you have no births or deaths (you get Moksha). Why think of another birth when you can straightway try for no births....

5 and 6. Darshan of Bhagwan is beyond the scope of horoscope because God is beyond anyone's perception and mere planetary placements and objective calculations. Even a worst sinner can get darshsn or God if he prays even if let's say that His horoscope may not indicate that he will pray to a God.

However, what can be seen from horoscope is some events that can possibly lead to one becoming spiritual and thus attaining darshsn of God...

For instance, Shani or Ketu can cause death then spiritually that death can be used to get darshsn of God if one prays. Guru in own house or exalted person will be religious minded and thus can attain grace of God easily.

But remember that God does not give darshsn only to those with Panchamahapurusha yogas and those who have all 9 planets exalted (just kidding) because God is unbiased towards any being (Jiva). If God chooses to favour only those who have good Guru or Rahu or Shani then that'll be the end of the creation and he'll have to annihilate himself for the bias he'll cause.

Pure devotion by a worst sinner gives quicker liberation than pure hearted one because when you go from bad to good then you feel the advancement much faster. Whereas good to good you feel you haven't advanced much. But, in reality, both are same pace and both are illusion. In absolute reality terms, you are already liberated!

Sorry for the metaphysical mumble.

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 20 Jun 2018

Also Saturn moon leads to vairagya which can lead to Moksha... ask the experts who can give you exact astrological view.

I'm not an expert

Regards
Nora

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 20 Jun 2018

Nora Ji,
Thank you so much for detailed response, i would like to know that is there at least one or more any above planetary combinations are in my chart? as i would deeply desired...
Dob: 27/2/1972 - 11.30a.m - Guntur A.P
Thanks in advance,
Sincerely

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Jun 2018

1a/-From natal lagna,.UL/AL ,the mokha trikonas must be with subha grahas.[we will discuss ketu role in it later]..
1-b/-present-future-past births should be verified with varanasi drekkona[VD3] chart..
2-no..role of them.
3-8th must be with subha graha../ 3-b/holy place or death near pilgrimage centers denoted by a subha graha in 3rd from natal lagna..
4-check it from VD3 chart..9th lords navamsa lord in VD3 decides this..
5-6/-9 & 12th lords PAC must in 4-8-12 houses.[prime condition] / 3rd lord with more than 5 BAV points in 3-4-8-12 houses will give sankalpa darshan of almighty at any where at any time and in any state of a devotee.[only saints have this kind of combinations]..

joyd..

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 23 Jun 2018

Dear sir. My sincere thanks. And request please shall I have or my chart has any one strong combination. Ie. easy death or better next birth. I am awaiting for your kind and divine inputs. My sincere thanks

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 23 Jun 2018

Dear sir. If any unfulfilled deep desires will fulfill in next birth. And. At last seconds before death if the person chants Narayana will his soul goes to Vaikunta? SUch things appears in the charts. Sincerely

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 25 Jun 2018

Jyod Sir and learned members seeking for your value inputs. Reg. is my chart have atleast one strong such planet.combination. Requesting for your vies. Please

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 28 Jun 2018

kethu in lagna or 12 th in jupitarian houses , Jupiter in 5 th or 9th Saturn in 12 th usually gives spiritual quest . Saturn usually with much failure and disappointment in life and Jupiter with understanding and enlightenment . The other planets are not much help ful in this respect .

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 28 Jun 2018

[quote=msrhprasad post_id=261935 time=1529508169 user_id=1741]
Jyod Sir and Learned Members.....
Could anyone clarify my doubts regarding following please...
1. What are the planetary combinations for Moksha or Last Birth on earth?
2. Is it always related to position of Rahu or Saturn and some other factors( planets) also play role...?
3. for easy death or easy death in Holy place i.e Kasi / Varanasi...Rahu or Jupiter role?
4. Better Next Birth than present one..i.e In all ways(education,status,traditional family,Bakthi) wat are planet combination or which planet decide Saturn or Jupiter?
5. Darshan of Bagawan/ God - what planetary combinations decide?
6. to get Darshan of GOD - is it planets involvement required?
I am very very thankful if i could get your divine views,
sincerely,
[/quote]
[quote=coffeeday post_id=262661 time=1530198113 user_id=20048]
kethu in lagna or 12 th in jupitarian houses , Jupiter in 5 th or 9th Saturn in 12 th usually gives spiritual quest . Saturn usually with much failure and disappointment in life and Jupiter with understanding and enlightenment . The other planets are not much help ful in this respect .
[/quote]
Well Said Coffee Day Ji...you mean only ketu,Jupiter, and Saturn gives spiritual quest in respective houses. One doubt is there any Role Rahu? Rahu is represents Saturn? once again i would like to know is my chart have strong combination of planets for above at least one or more? i.e 3 or 4 or 5...
27/2/1972 - 11.30a.m Gunur - A.P.

Thanks in advance.

coffeeday

Rahu stands for materialistic yearnings and with Saturn he becomes more materialistic . In fact Saturn and Rahu are said to be karmic planets and together they give much suffering . Saturn with kethu , I had seen giving spiritual thirst .Rahu in 9th house gives loss of father rather early in life and it is said that rahu there reflects intense sin of some past life . In 5th he gives loss of children . In 12 th he deprives the bedroom comforts . All these could give much suffering and turn the native to be philosophical , but I am afraid he does not do that , he makes the native to be addicted to drinks , drugs and other intoxicants .

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 28 Jun 2018

Thanks a lot for value inputs...yes from early age i am philosophical and like to be alone. my father was passed away at age of (my age 44).. But till day i have not taken drinks and drugs etc., some planet saves me from the intoxicants..

coffeeday

Saturn and moon in exchange or in each others' constellation is a sanyasa yoga . But in no way it is comparable to sanyasa yogas of high order like four strong planets in 10th house , Jupiter in vargottham in 10 house etc .

coffeeday

In dasa of Rahu associated with Saturn or saturn dasa associated with Rahu , usually this addiction to intoxicants or drugs takes place .

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 29 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
[quote=coffeeday post_id=262661 time=1530198113 user_id=20048]
Jupiter in 5 th or 9th Saturn in 12 th usually gives spiritual quest .
[/quote]
Coffeeday, there won't be any Spiritual quest when Jupiter in 5th, you could say there will be a Philosophical blend. But with experience, I've found mostly it is unnecessary Philosophy.
I'm a 1996 born baby. So, almost all my friends including me have Jupiter in Sagittarius! & I've lot of Simha Lagna natives as friends & for most of them there is no affliction on 5th Lord, 5th house. They're highly knowledgeable but they also have highly unnecessary Philosophy. I'd call them as an arm chair philosophers. There is no question of Spiritual quest at all since ego is overpowering. No use! No Saadhana! But in one case it is the most because 5th aspect of Jupiter is on exalted Lagna Lord Sun.
Spiritual quest should be a PERSISTENT QUEST!

Prasad Gaaru, I've found that you're in search of peace of mind, I'm a beginner in Astrology, so can't exactly convey correctly through it... & I can't say do Saadhana. Do that, do this, perform Yajna, you'll get some peace, instead I'd say to take some rest with these type of questions.
Just observe how your mind is playing with you. Do this carefully... Allow all your thoughts. After some time just relax & Chant ॐ नमः शिवाय with utmost concentration. You'll definitely get peace, but please don't expect while chanting. So thus persistently.
Eeshwara Krupa will definitely there on you!

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 29 Jun 2018

Jupiter in 5 th house gives an inclination . If it is mars , rahu , afflicted Mercury , or Saturn a person does not even has interest . Spirituality is different from religiosity , Spiritual quest does not mean going after ritualistic religion . When a person is spiritual he need not necessarily do pujas , homas , pilgrimages , etc . Then if one is spiritual it would not happen over night to go in to samadhi , The very first step is curiosity , then searching which ultimately leads to deeper quest . one who has strong Jupiter in the 5 th house usually is of righteous bent of mind . He is not a person of empty words like all the swamijis , peethadhipathies or gurus of to day .

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 29 Jun 2018

well said, this qualities seen in few Avadhutha's fortunately i met them..

Thanks to coffeeday and Vivek...giving very valuable inputs...

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 01 Jul 2018

नमः शिवाय!
[quote=coffeeday post_id=262764 time=1530329453 user_id=20048]
Spirituality is different from religiosity
[/quote]
Coffeeday, this is deeper! So, please think! There is no difference between Spirituality & Religiosity!!!!!!! Absolutely no difference. Think... Think.... you don't find any difference based on their meanings when we dig deeper! Both of them merges. They're same!
Lot of people think, by doing doing prayers, doing rituals is what religiosity. This is absolutely wrong, since when we perform rituals or Puja or anything how you're doing is most important! FOCUS, CONCENTRATION on the lord. I don't see any difference coffeeday! I've not across the persons who are religious till now in my life!
But I've heard about great religious people like Shakaraachaarya, Tyaagaraaja. You could see their birth chart for their religiosity or Spirituality or whatever! Bhakti or Jnaanam is what drives them. That is what Spiritual or Religiosity or whatever :)
Coffeeday, I'm still at basic level in pertains to Jyotisham! You need to understand 5th house its Kaaraka & about Jupiter. Jupiter is the Kaaraka for the 5th house. It is certainly true about a general dictum which says Kaarakobhaavanaashaaya! Then how will Jupiter enhance Spiritual quest!?

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 01 Jul 2018

Dear Vivek and Coffeeday...
I don't know how far i am correct, but few things would like it share it with you...
a. Pooja,Homa,Japa,Charities...purify heart and leads to Knowledge which helps to know "Almighty".
b. The above increase punya karma gives better births...reduce no.of re-births.
c. RamanaMaharshi,Ramakrishna Paramahamsa did any pooja or Homas?
d. doing without Bhakthi,devotion - all japa,homa,pooja useless...just for Publicity like fake swamijies.
e. Real Spiritual...always concentrate on Almighty...Manasika viragya...
f. punya and papa karmas giving again n again re-births...
g. if you can able to visit real "Avadhuthas" you can understand ...my fortunate i got darshan few of them.
h. what is our goal...getting better births(riches,fame,status,etc.,) or jeevan mukthi?
k. who are great pithadipahtis or Avadhutas? Sri.chandra sekhara sawaswathi only Avadhutha...others are just...swamjies..

Actually i am trying to get Manasika Viragya...detachment from Materialistic things...but for this His blessing is must...
On the above seeking learned members value inputs...