Yoga for Government service

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Yoga for Government service

Post by Kimahy » 21 Jun 2018

2.Is it always related to position of sun or some other factors( planets) also play role. .

Sun or Moon along with houses 2 6 10 11 in Dasa Bhukti Antra

3.Is it necessary to have connection of sun with 10th house to get govt job?
10th house is very important house. It can be sun or moon. 10th house is prime house of career, name and fame. 10th house will give you push in career. It gives name, recognition... top position..

4.Whether 2 6 8 9 houses also need to be considered or not.
2nd house stands for - accumulated wealth/knowledge
6th house - house of disease
8th house - chronic disease
9 - religion and fortune.

Combination of Nurse -
1 - self
6 - disease
8 - chronic disease
12- hospitalization
also nurse must be caring nature so 5th,9th and 11th also comes into play. However nurse will never have strong combination of education nor strong combinations of profession.

5.What if d1 signifies strong possibility of government service ..but d10 has no such indications.
I dont know about Vedic or traditional astrology.

6.Does the connection of sun(inspite of strong sun) with any dusthana houses completely deny work in govt sector.
As far as I know combination of houses give results to any event. One single house does not give results.

7.Also what if in d1 10th house has strong connection with 7th house. .but in d10 it is connected to 6th..then Business or service?(provided both 6th and 7th having equal no. Of planets and nearly equal in strength)
Same as 5th one...

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2018

OK kim ji.suns conection is not at all a necessary issue but it is very important in case of political career.5-10th lords PAC is an key element in judging government job in all d1-d9-d10 charts. .so any planet that holds 10th lordship gives the outcome as [that you already stated that combination of houses give results to any event. One single house does not give results.you have to add one more point in your view,the net result depends upon interaction of multiple planets too.]you have done your job well with KP.

joyd

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 21 Jun 2018

So no scope of govt job :( .I wanted to give civil services exam next year .

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Jun 2018

Hi Priya

Select any K.P.Prashna number between 1 and 249 and pose only one question to me for me to see through K.P.System of Prashna astrology

I will also tell , which lagna you born into. It is not crime or you don't have to take permission from anybody to born either Lagna in starting or beginning degrees or at the end of degrees.

I remember seeing your chart years back. Para medico you are, why don't you write U.K. exams for Nurses from India , if selected can work in U.K.Govt Hospital. Can be Private and even Govt.

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 21 Jun 2018

Hi lex ji. . Yes I have considered this option also. In fact after scoring well in an exam I have become eligible to work as reg nurse in abroad.(after cmpleting a last short course that they will offer if I go there.)
But I really want to settle in my own country and get govt job here . Now my focus is on civil service's exam in my state. Either pcs or ssc ibps etc)

My question is all about my career. Whether I will be able to get a good rank govt job in civil service or ssc cgl exam or job in foreign/or any other job in my own country indicated?

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2018

pd-you can go ahead and you will get a govt job very surely..

joyd

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 22 Jun 2018

Thank you @joyd ji @kimahy ji.
Kimahy wrote:
21 Jun 2018
However nurse will never have strong combination of education nor strong combinations of profession.
Then my chart has strong combinations for which aspect of life . :roll:

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Jun 2018

kim this is my mail id[[SPAM]].send a test mail to me,when you are free..

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Jun 2018

Priya dhillon wrote:
21 Jun 2018
Hi lex ji.113
My question is all about my career. Whether I will be able to get a good rank govt job in civil service or ssc cgl exam or job in foreign/or any other job in my own country indicated?

Hi Priya
113... K.P.Prashna number
Prashna lagna sputa cusp falls in Hasta and in sub of Kuja, and Kuja in Sravanna nk
Today Chandra in Swati nk and in sub of Budha

Lets check your query connected with competitive exam , career in Govt or overseas?.
Rahu in 11th bhava in Pushya nk and Budha is 10th cusp lord in 10th, Shani in 4th also 6th cusp lord
4th bhava... Education, 6th.. competitive exam, 10th career, 11th attainment.
Your 12th cusp lord is Ravi.. a Government Karaka... not connected, 12th for Overseas career questioned cannot be fulfilled. Prashna Number and your mind when you raised query tallied.

6th cusp sub deposition analysis tells me, at the competitive exam passing out not happening in till Shani's placement in Dhanur, which is for next 2 years or so.

Your 10th cusp falls in Mercury sign , Gemini and deposited in Ardra nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Moola nk
Your career connected to multiple scope of jobs ... communication, Brokerage job, Transport department ( perhaps like Railways, Metro, Monorail, Media related, Health related, Pharmacy, Medical formulation, X ray lab work, Security related, Mobile or Telecom company jobs, ISRO jobs but not as Scientist., International Trade jobs where one has to communicate with clients perhaps even call-centre job, Writing job or a Librarian or a Journalist,
Dharma related teachings or a teacher or Perhaps connected to Judiciary, Health related jobs ( Shani is 6th lord and in Moola nk), and Rahu in Prashna in 11th)...Medical related jobs, Ayurveda, Work in Guru's place... in your case Gurudwara or religious institutions.
Ketu denotes uniform.. can be a Cop, Can be a military person, can be also Navy, Can be also a doctor, Can be also a nurse ( Ketu in Chandra's star... you got connected to a nursing job... Ketu conjunct Kuja... denotes firearm/ fire-police etc with Uniform and Ketu in watery part of movable sign)

You cannot be in Govt, simple Your 10th cusp sub relation with Ravi is bad
( so you filter out Govt jobs from above listed)
Therefore you did nursing job...listed above various scopes for you... I for one conclude.. either you write LLB or Mass Media course and pass out in next 5 years or so become a Journo or Practicing Lawyer/ advocate ( provided you clear LLM exam too) and can be associated with Tax/ Audits/ Investigation etc. Be another Arnab Goswami. :)

All the best.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 23 Jun 2018

hello priya dhillon,

When did you do the graduation ?
It is better to try the exams.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 23 Jun 2018

Thank you @lex ji for your insight.
But sorry I didn't understand which lagna I m born into. What according to you is my correct birth time.

@vedic maths.. passed graduation in Sept 2017.
Joined a company in April 2018.funny part is- Got appreciation in extraprofessional activities(creative field). Got recognition in the company very soon. Then conflict happened and gave resign a few days ago. It was a sudden rise and a sudden fall type of situation.

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Jun 2018

PD-you are undoubtedly a sagittarius born..ADC already replied it in his prevoius post.your birth time is 15hrs-30 minutes-28 seconds with sagittarius lagna vargothhama[in D9].Lagna-28d-44m-19sec-38.. Lagna under mars aspect denotes some kind of medical emergency during your delivery or a c-cut procedure involved.This is one of the reasons of wrong birth time record.Aspect of 5-12th lord mars on your AL also confirming it strongly.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

hello priya dhillon,

your atma karaka is Sun. Your soul influenced by Sun pushes you for a govt(ruler - sun)job.
Same time, sun dasa can give you tensions relating to job and wealth. Sun is a planet of
resources. Sun dasa is ON.

You acted in impulse when you placed your resignation. Mars is generally forceful and impulsive.
Look when you gave your resignation,

Vimsottari Dasa:

Sun MD: 2018-03-01 - 2024-03-01
Moon AD: 2018-06-20 - 2018-12-21

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Moon: 2018-06-20 - 2018-07-06
Mars: 2018-07-06 - 2018-07-17 >>> resigned
Rah: 2018-07-17 - 2018-08-14
Jup: 2018-08-14 - 2018-09-08
Sat: 2018-09-08 - 2018-10-07
Merc: 2018-10-07 - 2018-11-02
Ket: 2018-11-02 - 2018-11-12
Ven: 2018-11-12 - 2018-12-12
Sun: 2018-12-12 - 2018-12-21

Moon was transiting the 8th from your natal moon, yet another day when impulses
can hit hard.

Sun being atmakaraka, you will have a tendency to rule. You have just started your career.
You will see the " real world " here., full of competition, jealousy and cut throat relationships.
You should develop skills to adapt and work, while you try for exams.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
23 Jun 2018
PD-you are undoubtedly a sagittarius born..ADC already replied it in his prevoius post.your birth time is 15hrs-30 minutes-28 seconds with sagittarius lagna vargothhama[in D9].Lagna-28d-44m-19sec-38.. Lagna under mars aspect denotes some kind of medical emergency during your delivery or a c-cut procedure involved.This is one of the reasons of wrong birth time record.Aspect of 5-12th lord mars on your AL also confirming it strongly.

joyd.
But that chart appears alien to me.( because chart becomes promising career wise ,various yogas).I can't relate to my lifes' situations by taking Sagittarius as my lagna. Could you please confirm it by retrospection method.

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

@vedic maths ji
Yes it was an impulsive act.
But Sun md is going to start from Oct 2018 .
As my 8th lord I agree that time hs come to face my fears .
But if we take from jaimini point of view , then sun becomes 9th lord in 9th.any positive result from that?(also if I take sag as my lagna ..which I m not sure)

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 23 Jun 2018

joyd wrote:
22 Jun 2018
kim this is my mail id[[SPAM]].send a test mail to me,when you are free..

joyd.
I don't see your email id... it is marked as spam.... my email id is - kimahy2210 at the rate g mail dot com
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Thanks and noted..i will sent..

joyd.

joyd

pd- First confirm with your mom wether any last minutes medical emergency or c-cut delivery things.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

hello priya dhillon,

Your ascendant is 2 deg 38 min Capricorn using lahri ayanamsa. Sun is ninth lord.
I use a different ayanamsa and hence Sun dasa has started from march-2018. Any act
that is born out of impulse could bring in lot of problems. Mars (anger ) exalts in capricorn where
jupiter( wisdom) deblitates . It is better to keep earning, gain experience and at the same
time do things that would enhance your education/career status. You may prepare
for civil exams and make a sincere attempt.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
23 Jun 2018
pd- First confirm with your mom wether any last minutes medical emergency or c-cut delivery things.

joyd.
It was an elective c section, not any medical emergency.

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

vedicmaths wrote:
23 Jun 2018
hello priya dhillon,

Your ascendant is 2 deg 38 min Capricorn using lahri ayanamsa. Sun is ninth lord.
I use a different ayanamsa and hence Sun dasa has started from march-2018. Any act
that is born out of impulse could bring in lot of problems. Mars (anger ) exalts in capricorn where
jupiter( wisdom) deblitates . It is better to keep earning, gain experience and at the same
time do things that would enhance your education/career status. You may prepare
for civil exams and make a sincere attempt.

truly yours,
vedicmaths
Thank you @vedic maths ji.I will keep that in mind.
But sun is neutral for Capricorn asc and friendly to sagitarius asc..isn't it?

joyd

PD-fix your asdnt as sagittarius ant not a capricorn..

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 24 Jun 2018

hello priya dhillon,

not neutral for capricorn lagna. sun is the lord of a dustana.
for sagitarius, it is certainly good.

but you can't move your lagna to sagitarius.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Jun 2018

vm-PP is in pisces. so its kendra-koans becomes the lagna. sagittarius is pisces kendra house. Capricorns karak house is leo[sun]and 8th house karak house is pisces[jupiter].In navamsa chart both in mutual exchange. Lagna house karak sun in jupitarian navamsa[sagittarius].Hence the lagna falls in sagittarius only & this sign is in kendra from PP.

Natives nature fiery and not earthy as capricorn as jupiter in mutual exchange with sun in D9 chart.

Dear pd-I am very confident that your lagna falls in sagittarius and not capricorn. wether it is an elective or forced c-section,mars significations like surgery theatre-surgical tools are involved.As i guessed it is a c-cut birth.I need only that point.c-cut births always errs in their birth time accuracy and never give accurate predictions.This is the reason, i corrected it by using PP method and karakas navamsas method.Accepting it or rejecting it is entirely your wish and choice..wish you advanced good luck in your exams.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 24 Jun 2018

hello joyd,

you wrote:
" PP is in pisces. so its kendra-koans becomes the lagna. sagittarius is pisces kendra house. Capricorns karak house is leo[sun]and 8th house karak house is pisces[jupiter].In navamsa chart both in mutual exchange. Lagna house karak sun in jupitarian navamsa[sagittarius].Hence the lagna falls in sagittarius only & this sign is in kendra from PP. "
end quote:

i do not rely on this method. PP moves through almost 5-deg arc for every 1-minute change in birth time.
I used to consider navamsa alone but in later days, without any verification possible, i just take the given
birth time. With so many factors that deviate from the exact birth time, i am convinced , at least , myself
is not equipped to say with certainty the so called " exact birth time ".

As per the ayanamsa i use, her ascendant is 3 deg 14 min makara. To pull back the lagna to Sagittarius,
i will have to reduce as large as 14 minutes from the given birth time. Even then her lagna will only
be placed at the fag end of Sagittarius. Will that be enough to justify her birth time ? Some other
astrologer would suggest this amount of pulling back is not enough and would advice another 20%
at least !

If by chance she takes her chart with this corrected birth time to another astrologer, she would be told her birth time is on the border and hence would need a birth time correction. THIS WOULD BE A NEVER ENDING PROBLEM. iT WOULD LOOK AS THOUGH THE WORLD COMES " STAND STILL WITHOUT ANY BIRTH " , WHENEVER A RASI JUNCTION OCCURS. I just don't know whether to laugh or cry at this sorry state of astrology. Many astrologers/practitioners immediately stand up when such UNWANTED CELESTIAL border line cases appear.

truly yours,
vedicmaths