Yoga for Government service

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Yoga for Government service

Post by Lex » 25 Jun 2018

Priya dhillon wrote:
23 Jun 2018
Thank you @lex ji for your insight.
But sorry I didn't understand which lagna I m born into. What according to you is my correct birth time.

You are Makara lagna or Capricon ascendant.

As I said, in Prashna chart, your 10th cusp in natal chart falls in Thula in Visaka nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Chitra nk

Guru in nineth bhava, (is your Dad having Business????), your career connected with you Dad

Career scope in multiplicities, as described in Prashna analysis

Thula is balancing sign.... Career connected to Judiciary, Religious institutions, Money lending business, Foreign trade ( Export and Import), Vehicle related business or job in Automobile, Or Wind mill related or Telecommunication company, health related or disease related job ( you were alreay a paramedico), pharma related job, Tutoring or Education related pertaining to health/ Finance

In you Chart, Kuja and Guru in rapt conjunction.... Reality agent/ Estate/ brokerage job or Orchard business etc.

Btw, Your Budha isn't IN nineth bhava, it is in eighth bhava

Your Guru and Kuja in 9th bhava (12th cusp lord and 4th cusplord)... You have a career outside India.

Traditional astrology...... Kuja is 4th and 11 lord doesn't do good for Makara lagna born, Guru is 12th lord.. so in 9th conjunction with sign lord, any yogas fulfillment etc big question mark.... Your Budha dasa will be fag end of your life journey,

Your Kuja dasa ( Kuja is Vargottama) and your lagna too... should take you outside India. Per our Sastras ( Hindus), leaving Mother country and staying outside India and working over there for living is akin to Imprisonment.

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 26 Jun 2018

@joyd ji
@vedic maths ji
@lex ji
@kimahy ji
Thank you tons for taking the time to analyse my chart and helping me in solving the career issue .. (though the problem still persists because of different answers I got :lol: ) I found birth charts highly time sensitive... little deviation can change the whole scenario.

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 26 Jun 2018

Lex wrote:
25 Jun 2018

Guru in nineth bhava, (is your Dad having Business????), your career connected with you Dad
Yes. .father having business. . Though he is not directly involved in govt field. . But he is politically connected to govt.. I love getting involved in some kind of business too. .but conditions do not permit. :roll:

About mercury moving to 8th house. ..but I thought it was the best planet in my whole chart ..I was kind of proud of my mercury(as I possess many of the qualities of exalted mercury).. strange..it is combust too :shock:

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Jun 2018

kim-your given id-kimahy2210 at the rate g mail dot com was not recognised.

joyd.

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 16 Nov 2018

Hi sir,do i have government job
Dob,28dec 1984
Time,11:45am
Place-kadi,gujrat,india
Male

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 16 Nov 2018

100% you have.

megha

Post by megha » 03 Dec 2018

Hi,
Dob- 15/08/1996
Time- 11:30 am
Place- Kurukshetra, India
Female

Is there any chances of having a good private job or I can only do a govt job, I will be in it for long time or not?
My sun and moon seems to be sitting very close. Somebody said they can bring career changes. Does that mean there will be times I won't have a job?

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 14 Apr 2020

Last edited by Priya dhillon on 14 Apr 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 14 Apr 2020

saimamajid83

Post by saimamajid83 » 17 Apr 2020

hello friends
indeed a good topic initiated....
plz let me know if this person has a government job yog.... IF yes when it will fruitify
thanks alot

dob 11th jan 2004
pob rawalpindi pakistan
tob 19:25hrs
male
yours truly
MS SAIMA MAJID

rajath25
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajath25 » 18 Apr 2020

Perhaps not the right forum....but I shall post my question here for learned people of this forum to present their views.

Do muslims also believe in past life/reincarnation?

I ask this because the whole science of jyotish is based on the fact that humans take birth at a time and place when the planetary positions are in sync with karma of past life deeds.

Also does belief in vedic astrology contradict Islamic faith?

Please note my intention is to have a healthy discussion and NOT to provoke/kindle anyone or hurt religious feelings. At a time when countries are denying essential supplies to their minorities, it is very essential to practice compassion and empathy.

Vedic astrology does exactly that; it is for everyone and people of all faiths have every right to turn to vedic astrology to overcome their problems and get answers to their pressing questions.

Regards
Rajath