Planetary combinations for public humiliation

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
radiance
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Planetary combinations for public humiliation

Post by radiance » 12 Dec 2018

coffeeday wrote:
01 Aug 2018
As per my experience and observation one faces public humiliation when 8th lord is associated with 10 th lord and afflicted other wise also .The actual incident takes place during the ashtam sani or seven and half years sani and 10th house is aspected by such TRANSIT saturn . If dasa and bhukthi also collude the event is certain.
This comment by coffeeday who is no longer in the forum.. I do not know how many cases he noticed to write these words. But from own experience I can say that he is 100% correct and whatever he wrote can be straight added to Jaimini sutras or similar. Such high degree of accuracy is there in every word. Trust me. Unless his opinion is based on my chart he read earlier in this forum:).

let me explain my own case(Taurus Lagna)-
3rd April 1981
09:48 A.M.
Palghat, Kerala

I had major troubles from superiors during January 2017, just days after Saturn moved into sagittarius.
Eventually left the place in May 2017 and since then haven't been able to secure a single job. Many interviews go well but there is no progress yet.

Saturn is placed in 5th in natal chart(10th from own sign) conjunct Jupiter- As per K N Rao, Maharashtrian astrologers dread Saturn in 5th as it shows unsteady career. Jupiter conjunction means protection at some level.

Now look at coffeeday's comment -
1) one faces public humiliation when 8th lord is associated with 10 th lord - 8th lord Jupiter is conjunct 10th lord Saturn in natal chart. In May 2017, transit saturn also had 10th aspect on Jupiter in Virgo. I was let go very abruptly with only a week's notice and there was humiliation involved. I was so angry at my boss(still am) that I curse him almost every day. For it is not just a career that I lost but also delayed marriage. I was not on good terms with him anyway but he let go so many more people to get himself promoted. He must lose all that he gained by laying off people the way he did.

2) The actual incident takes place during the ashtam sani - True in my case.

3) 10th house is aspected by such TRANSIT saturn - True. For Taurus ascendant, Saturn in ashtam has 3rd aspect on 10th.

4)If dasa and bhukthi also collude the event is certain - I was running Mercury-Mars-Saturn pratyandar dasha from 2017 Apr 15 to 2017 June. Mercury is my atmakaraka and I have heard of how Jaimini says dasha of Atmakaraka can likely bring fall from height (loss of a good job in my case).

Interesting thing is current Jupiter(darakaraka) transiting scorpio aspects my lagna lord venus and lagna as well. I have entered the phase where marriage could finally happen at age 38 but see my career is under jeopardy and unless that becomes stable, marriage cannot happen.
My chart is otherwise pretty strong so I know things will & must fall in place just like the bad events have been happening per indications. It is the how and when that I wish I could foresee clearly to reduce some of the stress.