punarbhu-punarbhav-punarbhuvu../ joyd...

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
punarbhu-punarbhav-punarbhuvu../ joyd...

Post by joyd » 30 May 2018

Dear students..

Paunarbhava or punarbhuvu or punarbhu has several meanings but we the astro folks confining this word only for Remarriage.It has other deep meanings too..It is termed and treated as yoga not dosha. The different meanings of this word as follows..

1 Relating to a widow who has married a second husband..2-] Repeated, superfluous. 3]. The son of a remarried widow, one of the twelve sons recognised by the old Hindu law;. 4].- Rebirth of a person whose death already certified by doctors in a miraculous way..5-]A nymphomaniac who wants repeated coitus with sexual partner....6-]Person having faster nail growth..7-] A woman already promised or betrothed to another..8-] An adopted son (born from other parents), one who may be adopted as a son for want of legitimate issue..9]-person who suddenly disappear at the time of their marriage from wedding mandapam..10]-person with a black mark or patch of medium size on their inner portion of thighs..11-]coitus with a widow[male or female]..12-]The 54th kala form of planet chandra called”YOGI” ..13-]Eloped Bride or Groom.

The 14th meaning also there but as per my gurus instructions I am not placing here for deeper reasons..

Joyd..

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: punarbhu-punarbhav-punarbhuvu../ joyd...

Post by Vivek Surya » 30 May 2018

नमः शिवाय!
That's so nice of you Joyd bhaiyya! :D Thanks for the meanings

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 10 Jun 2018

I have read somewhere when there is mutual aspect between saturn and moon there is no punarphoo dosha only saturn 3rd and 10 th aspect causes punarphoo dosha . Wht are conditions for punarphol dosha

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Jun 2018

Shalu wrote:
10 Jun 2018
I have read somewhere when there is mutual aspect between saturn and moon there is no punarphoo dosha only saturn 3rd and 10 th aspect causes punarphoo dosha . Wht are conditions for punarphol dosha
You are correct, Shani and Chandra's connection needed for Punarphoo, K.P.System
Incorrect, mutual aspect between them to gives a dosha

There is no Sanskrit slokha of SageJaimini or Sage Parashar list in the traditional, therefore this post misrepresenting our Sages or Traditional system

Our Sages never terrorises devotees on astrology findings, these tactics in Kaliyuga used to frighten querants and fleece.

Therefore we can ignore them, when we use our God gifted brain

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 11 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
[quote=Lex post_id=261129 time=1528783433 user_id=14315]
There is no Sanskrit slokha of Sage Jaimini or Sage Parashar list in the traditional
[/quote]
It is already said that it is Punarbhu Yoga! & Astrologers like CL Ji, Joyd bhaiyya have told that it was mentioned! You've covered it by saying my Guru or my....... said something not to reveal (as it is a secret :shock: :lol: :lol: ) That phoo business is done by Tamizh people.

K.P.System Incorrect
[/quote]
Wow😱! Lex Ji, you're so humble :o 🙌👌 you've accepted that K.P (Krishnamurthi Paddhati) is incorrect! You've accepted a paddhati which your Guru or ....... taught! (since I don't know the name)
Lex Ji, I wanted to see your birth chart! :mrgreen: Could you please share here
Therefore we can ignore them, when we use our God gifted brain
[/quote]
Oh Okay, now I understood why people ignores you Lex Ji! You're awesome!

1st of all there is nothing called [b]K.P. System![/b] Those things are incorrect statements, you're suppose to say K.P. That's all, System here refers to paddhati. Here you're saying Krishnamurthy paddhati system or Krishnamurthy system paddhati or Krishnamurthy paddhati paddhati! :roll: :lol: What is that?! Does it convey any meaning? Anyway Astrological analysis doesn't need or depend on it, but just mentioning because usage is incorrect like you said K.P.System Incorrect

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 11 Jun 2018

Vivek,

It's best if you stick to astrological discussion without being so mocking and acting superior. Lex ji is a member here for a longer duration than you and deserves better respect than what you have accorded. You are welcome to disagree, but do so without mocking or making fun. He is not saying KP is incorrect, you have selectively misquoted him to draw wrong conclusion and make fun. You are now banned for two weeks. If you repeat this once more, you will face year long ban.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 20 Jun 2018

Thanku sir for ur reply

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 25 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Chandra Lagna Ji, Please enable PM facility, I've stored some messages in it. I need them!

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 26 Jun 2018

Vivek,

There isn't a way to selectively enable feature with your privileges.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 27 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Okay no problem, but I've have some information in it which is needed to me.
Thanks for so far enabling PM for some days. :)

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 27 Jun 2018

I had seen Punarbhu yoga actually materialising in a chart where Saturn is placed in the 8th house with Rahu and aspected by Mars , sun , Mercury and kethu from 2 .In this case Saturn is aspecting 7th house from moon along with Mars as lagna lord . Her 11 th house has Jupiter and Moon . The aspect of Jupiter on the the 7th house from moon gave her second marriage , where as completely spoiled 8 th house from lagna robbed the mangalya . Her first marriage took place in rahudasa and second marriage took place in Jupiter dasa .

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 27 Jun 2018

I came to know about various forms of punarbhu yoga now only . All these days I have been studying the said yoga with reference to various planetary influences on 7th house and 8th house , that also with reference to female charts as it is rather unusual in case of females to get remarried in India till recently. My understanding had been different as far as punarbhu yoga is concerned . A totally spoilt 7th and 8th houses and at the same time strong 7th and 8 th bhavas give remarriage . Thank you for the information onthis issue .

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Jul 2018

Hint for students of astrology-there is no punarbhoo dosha for Gemini ascendent if they conjuct in 2-9-5 houses or in 5-9 positions or in their mutual stars in the cahrt.

joyd.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 15 Jul 2018

Hello joyd sir why is it's exclusive for Gemini ascendant.
What is the logic.

Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Jul 2018

Agog-As a student of astrology one has to think on it and come out their logical angles.so start your trails first and post your angle on it.If you are not come across the true logic,then i will expalain it..

joyd.

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 15 Jul 2018

For Gemini Ascendant natives Saturn Moolatrikona rules an important trine! May be because of that! :wink:
As you said that in 2nd it isn't a dosha, as 2nd is Moon's own house. But Saturn being 9th lord coming 6 places from his Aquarius may be a benefit to an extent! :wink: in 5th it is exalted! Where as in 9th it'll be in Moolatrikona but 2nd lord comes 8 houses from its own house (I doubt that it might not do good! :roll: )
:?

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 15 Jul 2018

Dear list .
After going through hundreds of charts I found out that a yoga even if present from moon operates equally well as if it is from lagna . Thus punarbhu yoga operates from Moon also though it is not found from lagna .I also observed that Jupiter placed in the 7th from lagna or moon gives teaching profession though takes away life partner which is a bit strange considering Jupiter as the best benefic and bharthru karaka .

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jul 2018

SS-2nd house is family and traditions and 9th rules the fathers.For Gemini lagna moon is 2nd lord and saturn is 9th lord.so native fully gets both family and fathers blessings.so their conjunction cancells punarbhoo yoga in the chart.The other lagnas also have cancellation rule of punarbhoo but for time being this is enough of the day.

joyd.

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 16 Jul 2018

Oh okay, like that!... But I see 2nd & 9th houses have 6-8 relation. But interestingly father comes under family! So, is there any deeper reason between these two houses?
I mean precisely cause for family is farther! (& of course family includes so many but mainly we tend to give importance to father) & cause for father is again grandparents (as we include them in our family)

So, in that way any deeper relation between 2nd & 9th?
may be my doubt seems little crazy, but excuse! :wink:

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 16 Jul 2018

Will there be punarbhu dosha even if there is parivartana between Saturn and Moon?

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jul 2018

if they are under mutual aspects -yes dosha exists..if not no dosha. if they are in each others stars[not in mutual house exchnage cases]in any other house[eventhough they dont aspect each..]dosha exists as it is..

joyd.

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 16 Jul 2018

If moon in saturn star and saturn aspects moon in this case dosh exists or not ? Also any condition for cancellation of this dosha if pls explain sir

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jul 2018

shalu-yes.There are riders for this too.Not only that how this will be cancelled rules also given.wait till i post its 1st part continuation post..

joyd.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 18 Jul 2018

SS-2nd house is family and traditions and 9th rules the fathers.For Gemini lagna moon is 2nd lord and saturn is 9th lord.so native fully gets both family and fathers blessings.so their conjunction cancells punarbhoo yoga in the chart.The other lagnas also have cancellation rule of punarbhoo but for time being this is enough of the day.

Joyd ji,with this logic their conjunction in any other quadrant or trine would also fullfil the requirements it doesn't necessarily have to be in 2 ,5 or 9th.

Why would it not work in say 1st 4th 7th or 10th especially a netural sign for both in Gemini ascendant.
Also this makes one think further what about the nakshatra they get placed in & does it supersede the sign placement.
They might appear strong placed in a good sign but bad nakshatra how would it play out.

Regards.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Jul 2018

AGOG-/Entire logic lies in only in 2-5-9.when i already given a clue about 2-5-9 why dont you work on 1-4-7-10 houses and why it is not working in Them ?Dont hesitaete to use your logic and reasoning.when you are able to guess star level,you can also break the ice on sign levels too.The thing is no student not attempting their part of home work.They just want simply spoon feeding type learning or straight answers for their doubts but this kind of learning kills our logical and thinking abilities.First,try to find out why it wont work in kendra houses by taking the clues from 2-5-9 houses.star level is highly advanced one but you have already cracked the basic key in star level too.wish you all the best and dont stop your trails in getting knowledge..

joyd.