Combination for good physique-men

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Agog
Contributor
Contributor
Combination for good physique-men

Post by Agog » 25 May 2018

What planets gives good physique signs conjunction etc when someone puts necessary efforts.

Not everyone gets same results from the efforts (exercise).

It's typically mars/Saturn but do signs nakshatra alter results how.Also do Rahu has any say?

What I have read that burning energy through working out helps with lot of bad planetary placements conjunction etc especially effecting mind.

Weak moon/Difficult mars /Rahu especially sadesati
Does the mind get respite by burning energy in something like shaping yourself or do the weak mind(moon) would not let it achieve.

Thanks.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Combination for good physique-men

Post by astrostar » 29 May 2018

ascendant is physical body.
3rd house represents nervous system, blood circulation, fast movement of parts, etc.
5th house is for sports, games, exercises, etc.
Though signs are not important, water signs indicate excess flush and muscles.

So,
If ascendant is connected to 3rd and 5th houses, and also
if the significators dasa periods run before 45 years of age, then
one gets nice physique and 6 pack.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 29 May 2018

What if ascendant Lord is in nakshatra of planet sitting in 3rd especially node like ketu & Such Lord is sitting in 3/5 from 3rd
I.e 5th or 7th house. Case in point gem rising. Mer in Mula in 7th.

How would this work?All planets produce same results?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 29 May 2018

give birth details
I shall check, tell you

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 May 2018

1-8th lords PAC's in upcahy houses without the involvement of trika lords[exception is 8th lord] /houses will surely give good physique to males..If Mars and mercury[they should not be 6-12th lords]has any connection with those 1-8 lords, along with good physique sound health also bestowed..

joyd.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 29 May 2018

11/12/88 18:58
Abohar.

I see upachya Lords in other upachya houses 3in 6th- 6th in 10th & 11th in 10th- 10th in 3rd from itself.

I read a thread by astroboy in supreme role of upachya in success in life through hardwork.

What does this indicate.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 May 2018

Think over it and dont keep your personal quires under technical section.you are deviating from the main topic of physique..

joyd.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 30 May 2018

Mercury is connected to 1, 3, 5 houses.
Rahu dasa Mercury bhukti will start from Sept, 2021
So You will get nice physique and robust health after Sept 2021.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 30 May 2018

Hi joyd this was initiated due a friend who's into bodybuilding & persuaded me too since long.

Din't intend to make a personal one.
I was focusing on mars relation to his & my chart with regards to workout & Saturn to consistency in shaping physique by connecting to 1st of physique.
I have both he has none.

But seeing his chart shows the dictum of involvement of 3rd & some learning for me.Now to His details.

2 sep 1989 2:46 hisar

This guy is into bodybuilding from last 12 years have really nice physique especially arms which standout see the 3rd house.

He admits that he's focused/worked on them too much & was addicted to it 3-4 hours every day with strict diet for 10 years straight while being in Australia & Participated in small competition too.

He's greatly reduced this due to work and family pressure as he lost his father to a car accident in December 2016 & had to return back.

We were generally discussing the cause for this & thought to look through astro point.

Thanks.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 30 May 2018

Also to gather more information on subject,
Sir is the use of 8th lord because of its transformative quality on 1st physical self?

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 May 2018

Ag-the word connected to 1, 3, 5 houses has 3 different meanings and levels.so you have to write whether mercury connected to the above in which level ? is it conjunction or aspect or mutual exchange ? if exchange means with which lord/house/star he is under such exchange..?

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 May 2018

The combinations that i had mentioned for natural physique and not for acquired one by using work outs,hormonal injections ,protein diets ,gyms,steroids.The problem in acquired physique is,it will deteriorate when you stop all the above methods.For acquired physique there is no need of any planet combos.The problem in acquired physique is,they can damage the natural stamina of tissues and thus it is the main reason of loss such physique.Body builders mostly loss their lives and normal health due to week heart,lung and brain.Most of their oxygen consumed by their muscle tissues and not by their brain,lungs and heart. Advice your friend that not worried on his acquired physique loss.It is for his good health sake only..

joyd.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 31 May 2018

take steroids, eat a lot, lift heavy...profit!

good physique is overrated. i was in insane shape last summer, 6 pack, veins running through my arms/shoulders/stomach but it was more stressful than anything. i'd feel guilty if i ate a cookie or piece of cake or something. stopped lifting, started drinking beer and eating whatever i want and i feel better mentally lol.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 31 May 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=260295 time=1527739584 user_id=18243]
The combinations that i had mentioned for natural physique and not for acquired one by using work outs,hormonal injections ,protein diets ,gyms,steroids.The problem in acquired physique is,it will deteriorate when you stop all the above methods.For acquired physique there is no need of any planet combos.The problem in acquired physique is,they can damage the natural stamina of tissues and thus it is the main reason of loss such physique.Body builders mostly loss their lives and normal health due to week heart,lung and brain.Most of their oxygen consumed by their muscle tissues and not by their brain,lungs and heart. Advice your friend that not worried on his acquired physique loss.It is for his good health sake only..

joyd.
[/quote]

Thanks Joyd ji,

Then how would you judge somebody with good planetary blessings wrt good physique and natural health who goes on to abuse their body by use of excessive alcohol/drugs poor dietary habits etc all vices.
On the other side somebody maintaining discipline with all above aspects exercise regularly still they'd be weak internally due to bad planetary placements.

I agree few bodybuilders do take this as addiction and trade the normal world vices(alcohol/drugs) with steroids,hormonal inj etc due to obsession & pay for it.

The comparison should be with the first case between a "normal" person exerting efforts vs a planetary blessed person indulging in vices and wrecking havoc on body.

Is planetary strength so huge that it won't show even after indulging in vices & on wouldn't the 2 nd person be rewarded for the hardwork & disciplined karma.

I've a close relative with strong 1/8 lord mars in 1st and strong on all divisional & shadbala.

Served in army very disciplined extremely high on energy survived gun shot wound in a fight out of agression in mars dasa & drinks everyday from last 40years.
Needless to say he doesn't look fit from the outside & have had two stents to heart at 53& 58.Still drinks and energy levels are top notch nearing 60.

Hence I believe good planetary alignments do provide a extremely good base for this physique but "how those energies are used" define the outcome.

P.S :- "How the energies are used" would need another topic to be initiated as it would involve mind/thoughts
As everything & all actions starts from there.

Thanks.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 09 Aug 2018

Can we have any good example charts.

Thanks

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 10 Aug 2018

Sir anyone with more information on the subject.
I am sure with vast majority of astrologers here we can have more insight.

Thanks

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 04 Apr 2019

July 30 1947 4:10 am Graz Austria

Poster boy for bodybuilding
Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Let's see some insight into planetary aspects on his bodybuilding sucess.

The above time gives Gemini ascendent.