Mahapurusha Yoga vs Marana karaka Avastha

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SSP
Mahapurusha Yoga vs Marana karaka Avastha

Post by SSP » 13 May 2018

Hi Learned Members,
This is regarding below chart : Where in Rasi Chart there are 2 planets(Saturn being in 1st H, Jupiter in 3rd H) are in Marana Karaka Sthana ,
At the same time Saturn in Tula Lagna Exalted causing SASA Yoga. Jupiter in Moolatrikona Sign.

Birth Details:
30-Oct-1984
Time :06:48 AM
Place: Hyderabad,India

My question here whether Sasa Yoga is powerful when compared to MKS.? Whether saturn is capable of giving
its full fruitful results also it attains Neecha Banga in Lagna.
Same in the case of Jupiter which is in Moolatrikona sign

Any learned members can shed some light on this chart and provide inputs.

Thanks

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mahapurusha Yoga vs Marana karaka Avastha

Post by Dr Neeraj » 14 May 2018

Dear SSP
You were born on a very eventful day as per the modern history of India.
Your chart has so many undercurrents:
  • First, any mahapurush yoga is lost when the planet is in conjunction with luminaries (Sun or Moon), So you've Shash yoga in your chart.
  • Sat is just crossed its deep exaltation point and technically it is going towards its debilitation point.
  • Sat is conjunct Sun, though now in the same navamsa but still close
  • Sat is in friendly navamsa of Mercury with Mercury there
  • Sat is lord of 64th navamsa from Moon
So all these will influence the results of Sat as nothing get canceled ever in Astrology.
Plz share how was your time from April 2014 to Feb 2017 as this was the AD of Sat under MD of Rahu?
God bless you
Neeraj

SSP

Post by SSP » 15 May 2018

Thank you Neeraj,
Sry for the late reply
Up to 2014 it was ok..though there was pressures..but from 2015 june to current i got ver good oopurtunities in career and i excelled in the samee..thete is a steady increase in income though there are expenditures...nd ofcourse there are pressures nd tensions in personal front as well(i think becoz of sadesati 2nd phase) but it luks some planet in my chart aa given me ao much atrength that i am facing all these hurdles with great maturity(There are cases gng on fixed assests which belongs to us)
But buying any land or flat is not getting materialised for the past 9+ years.I thought saturn in MKS is casing this delay.

Also is ashttotari dasa applucable for this chart?

SSP

Post by SSP » 15 May 2018

Also Neeraj Ji,
Regarding below point
First, any mahapurush yoga is lost when the planet is in conjunction with luminaries (Sun or Moon), So you've Shash yoga in your chart.

I have seen some charts where Mahapurusha yoga NOT getting cancelled if corresponding planet is in conjunction with lumunaries. Sorry i cannot give the details of those charts but in their lives MPY is in full effect.

Also there are other discussion in this forum sometime back which states the same.Luminaries won't cancel MPY, as i stated above i have seen it in many successful people charts.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 16 May 2018

Dear SSP
None of the dictum in Astrology works in 100% of the cases, hence all astrologers believe their experience more.
SSP wrote:
15 May 2018
from 2015 june to current i got ver good oopurtunities in career and i excelled in the same
ON the basis of this info, I feel your TOB shd be changed to 06-52. This makes Taurus as your D-10 lagna.
10L Sat is in Lagna, a great time for your career.
LL Ven and 9L Sat are in exchange, a perfect time for career upliftment (You had this dasha from Apr 2015 to Sept 2015), followed by PDs of Sun (4L of D-10 placed in 10H), Moon (3L placed in 4H, there cud have been any change in office or responsibilities in this PD from Nov 2015 to Feb 2016), Mars (7L of D-10 placed in 4H), Rahu (placed in 10H of D-10).
Such good results are not possible with the planets in 3H/5H/12H of D-10.

If this TOB is correct, then there shd be a change in your job/responsibilities in Aug 2019.

God bless you

SSP

Post by SSP » 16 May 2018

Thank you Neeraj Ji,
Time is not accurate, yes Indeed it needs Birth Time Rectification.Thank you for correcting it.

Can you provide inout on applicability of Ashtottari Dasa for my chart.As per Ashtottari i am going through SAT MD, and i co-related the events in my life and it matched perfectly when compared to Vimsottari.
Of course my chart satisfies all conditions needed for Ashtottari Dasa

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 16 May 2018

Dear SSP
I never worked on Ashtottari dasha.
Regards