schizophrenia through astro lenses.

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
schizophrenia through astro lenses.

Post by joyd » 24 Apr 2018

Suresh here is my in-depth answer for your question on schizophrenia

joyd.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 07 May 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: schizophrenia through astro lenses-joyd.

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 29 Apr 2018

Thank you, JOYD, I highly appreciate your contribution. I will read it at length, and have any questions.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 29 Apr 2018

joyd wrote:
24 Apr 2018
The scientists discovered three areas of the schizophrenic brain that differed from normal brains – two areas in the frontal lobes

it effects the emotional and thought expression cycles of native.CA1 is the ignition of such mentioned things in hippocampus of our brain.

joyd.
Perfect. I am aware of this. YOur research is more deep than mine :lol: Not sure of the connection with JUP, but yes multiple parts of brain are affected. Even the basal complex, medulla oblongata, secretion glands etc. may be also impacted.

Actually some of these people have enlarged forehead/brain too, directly visible. Elongated forehead.

I will come back to you with more questions.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Apr 2018

Always welcome S_C..

JOYD.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Apr 2018

As we give more puzzling things to our brain ,it tries to expand its logical and memory areas in brain.Mercury is data and jupiter is using and analysing that data in a more expressive and effective ways.This is the main reason behind mer-jupiters PAC"s in any chart.such native is a life long learner or we can say a persistent student in acquiring new knowledge or upgrading his knowledge day by day till end of his life.

joyd.

somyas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by somyas » 03 May 2018

Does my birth char show mental illness.parkinson ,dementia schizophrenia. Dob 21 aug 1964.time 6 am pob barrackpore .leo ascendant .1st leo& mer (R) .5th ketu.moon in 6th .Saturn(r).10th Jupiter.11th venus ,rahu ,mar
soma

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 04 May 2018

One case I saw was a Leo lagna person with parivartana of lagnesh and sixth lord shani. Lagnesh Sun with exalted Mars in 6th house of capricorn, Rogesh Shani and Rahu in lagna, ketu in 7th. Marriage did not last, the disorder is not that severe (person is functional and earns own living) but still there are issues .

Astrologers had analyzed the horoscope but could not pinpoint the defect. Guru was exalted in 12th house cancer but the mutual exaltation of Mars and Jupiter cancelled out. Strangely problems started in dasha of Venus who is in 4th house and both mars and Venus vargottami in D1, D9. So you can analyse all you want but you will never know what is going on with native until you meet them in person. Exchange of lagna lord with 6th, 8th, 12th house lords is never good.

Yes, such problem charts are real. No idea why some people get such a difficult life, some get an easy life. And the answer to that question not been found by anyone so far.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Modern definition of schizophrenia is alternative personality disorder (multiple personalities -- Dr Jekyll, Mr Hyde). Mental illness varies from mild depression to anxiety disorders to full-blown mania to psychosis to the rare cases of schizophrenia. Plus various types of phobias, OCDs and nowadays the whole range of autism and asperger like illnesses.

Manic-depressive is also hard to diagnose and treat. Most people are never diagnosed :shock: ..you never know who from the people we meet daily is a little "off". All in all, its very thin line between normal/average to crazy person who acts out each month during full moon. They just aren't able to control the rapid cycling in their wiring and are complete victims of the stupid moon

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Above case I mentioned has Shani-Rahu within 8 degrees in lagna.. which is bad. And it also satisfies iv) and c) in Joyd's post. Plus moon is in Ashlesha a tikshana nakshatra, and on exact degree of Rahu-Ketu, another bad situation.

What can we conclude generally from this?
1. Better for planets to be spread out in chart and aspect each other
2. Multi-planet conjunctions are bad if rahu-ketu involved, and even worse if in 6/8/12
3. Close degree overlaps of planets are lethal

This 3rd point is vital and often overlooked because astros are always in a hurry... Just look at late actress Pratyush Banerjee's chart (she committed suicide) -- Sun at 23.07, Moon at 21.03, Mars 22.05, Rahu-Ketu 23.42 and Jupiter at 29 degrees. What happens is that during transits they cast full energies on each other at exact degrees and if not mutual friend or enemies of lagnesh they do irreversible damage.

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 May 2018

Good and you are on track right.Dig further.Try to give that Leo native birth info for examination.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 06 May 2018

Joyd, the native's particulars as follows: 15-jan-1979, mumbai, 9.15 pm (21.15) . chart sent to me several yrs ago, and had rememberd that on and off native had emotional and psychiatric problems.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 May 2018

OK i will go through it..thanks..

joyd..

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 07 May 2018

i'm diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, Generalized Anxiety and Major Depressive Disorder since I was 22. Been living with it for 10 years now. Always attributed it to debilitated and Gadanta lagna lord (mars) with Sattabisha nakshatra.

male
August 29, 1985
Willows, California
22:33 (10:33 PM)

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 07 May 2018

Hiiiiimnotcool, too many planets in kendra houses, quite crowded. Rahu-Ketu and Shani prominent on 1-7 axis means you have lot of karmic baggage (and corresponding workload to resolve) from past lifetimes. Lagnesh mangal debilitated in 4th house cancer, not a good thing, makes you mangalik. Bhagyesh Jupiter is retrograde and debilitated in 10th house. These 2 mutual aspects to each other cancelling out debility to some extent but nt fully.

But the problem is the assault of Shani on Bhagyasthaan (9th house), on lagna, and on lagnesha mars. So mars is from all 4 corners surrounded. Sun is in mooltrikon house of Leo, and from there it aspects 11th house. So, you will not have to worry regarding sources of income. A strong 5th house and lord impact on 11th. Exalted shani also aspects Lagna which would be good otherwise, but here he's not a friend of Aries ruler Mars. Its a difficult horoscope with its own challenges mainly because of everyone you know trying to dominate your life! It is as they say, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 07 May 2018

Also, Saturn and ketu are both highly separative planets. Being in your 7th house, they would cause many wreckages in all types of relationships, including marriage. Weak mars 4th aspect on 7th also damages it. You will be in and out of many marital or marriage-type relationships I feel. But you are only 33 so time on your side and long innings to bat ... :lol:

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 07 May 2018

hello joyd,

You have copied from

" Predicting schizophrenia from astrological perspective "
by Dr. Srilakshmi Tummala and Dr Hemant Bhargav ".

With all humblenss I would suggest that you always give credit to the original writer
when doing such " copy and paste ". There is nothing wrong in passing and sharing the
knowledge from one to many , but due credit should also be given.

yours truly,
vedicmaths

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 07 May 2018

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
07 May 2018
Hiiiiimnotcool, too many planets in kendra houses, quite crowded. Rahu-Ketu and Shani prominent on 1-7 axis means you have lot of karmic baggage (and corresponding workload to resolve) from past lifetimes. Lagnesh mangal debilitated in 4th house cancer, not a good thing, makes you mangalik. Bhagyesh Jupiter is retrograde and debilitated in 10th house. These 2 mutual aspects to each other cancelling out debility to some extent but nt fully.

But the problem is the assault of Shani on Bhagyasthaan (9th house), on lagna, and on lagnesha mars. So mars is from all 4 corners surrounded. Sun is in mooltrikon house of Leo, and from there it aspects 11th house. So, you will not have to worry regarding sources of income. A strong 5th house and lord impact on 11th. Exalted shani also aspects Lagna which would be good otherwise, but here he's not a friend of Aries ruler Mars. Its a difficult horoscope with its own challenges mainly because of everyone you know trying to dominate your life! It is as they say, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.
All very true! It's definitely a strong horoscope for good or for worse (or like you said, in both ways). You are correct, income is easy for me. In fact, I haven't worked a job in 10 years but receive $40,000 US Dollars per year due to luck. I really believe this life I am currently experiencing is meant to teach me some valuable lessons and hopefully attain Moksha. I am very spiritual and have a lot of time to focus on spiritual matters. Either way, I am currently on 3 different medications to help with my mood. I served in the US Army from 2005 to 2008 and that is when I acquired my mental mood disorder (Mahadasha of Jupiter).

The only thing I can disagree with is not having stable relationships. I have actually been in a relationship for 8 years now and have 3 children (6, 4, 2 years of age). It's definitely a struggle sometimes due to my mood disturbances but we have made it work so far. 2012-2014 was the worst period of my life so far. Since then it has been relatively good. Even now, any day I will be getting a "pay raise" and like I said earlier I'm not even working. It's honestly amazing to me and I wonder why I'm so fortunate but I guess it comes down to Exalted Saturn and Sun in 5th house aspecting 4th Lord moon for a RajYoga.

Thank you for your input!

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 07 May 2018

@Vedic maths : Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
@Joyd: Please acknowledge this fact as well as mention the extent of copy.

Just last year, this forum had to be shut down for a few weeks because of an exact issue like this - copyright violation. Acknowledging the real author for citing material is a basic courtesy expected out of everyone, but not doing even that basic minimum exposes the forum and the concerned members to legal action. Technically, a written consent from the original author is needed before copying material.

I have deleted the material right now.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 May 2018

Thanks VM and CL for guidance..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 May 2018

hc-
Most of the affliction parameters matching in your chart for bi-polar.coming to your D-27 chart,lagna in viswadeva denoting spreading/Mana karaka moon in rahus star with Bhaga amsa-denoting constant burning thoughts with some kind of hallucinations/saturn in Ahirbudhanya amsa denoting chain of thoughts like a snake[ restless nerve activity]/Nodes in shakragni amsa denotes fiery or burning nature of your thoughts /mercury the sub cautious mind ruler in your chart in Vasu amsa denoting perisistancy[ever green nature] in thoughts./Mars in poosha[nourishment and energy to]amsa denoting boost for your thought and thinking process/venus-jupiter are in good amsas but in Natal chart ,they both are in afflicted planets stars like sravana of moon and pushyami of saturn. These 2 planets are the actual slow downing impact of your disease.why bcz they are in good amsas in D-27 chart.

By analysing your D-27 Chart with reference to natal chart,the planets are causing high degree of Brain fag,which ultimately leading to depression,mental irritations and rarely maniac situations.your chart is a idle one to study bipolar issues in detail and depthy too.Thank for presenting your chart for study..

joyd.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 09 May 2018

joyd wrote:
08 May 2018
hc-
Most of the affliction parameters matching in your chart for bi-polar.coming to your D-27 chart,lagna in viswadeva denoting spreading/Mana karaka moon in rahus star with Bhaga amsa-denoting constant burning thoughts with some kind of hallucinations/saturn in Ahirbudhanya amsa denoting chain of thoughts like a snake[ restless nerve activity]/Nodes in shakragni amsa denotes fiery or burning nature of your thoughts /mercury the sub cautious mind ruler in your chart in Vasu amsa denoting perisistancy[ever green nature] in thoughts./Mars in poosha[nourishment and energy to]amsa denoting boost for your thought and thinking process/venus-jupiter are in good amsas but in Natal chart ,they both are in afflicted planets stars like sravana of moon and pushyami of saturn. These 2 planets are the actual slow downing impact of your disease.why bcz they are in good amsas in D-27 chart.

By analysing your D-27 Chart with reference to natal chart,the planets are causing high degree of Brain fag,which ultimately leading to depression,mental irritations and rarely maniac situations.your chart is a idle one to study bipolar issues in detail and depthy too.Thank for presenting your chart for study..

joyd.
Joyd,

All true. The first signs of my bipolar started in the middle of October 2006. Maybe I'll go through and see what kind of transits and other placements of the planets were going on to trigger it. It's interesting to see that it is clearly present in my chart (or the divisional charts). It's like I was "destined" to have such a mood disorder.

Everything you said is right. Down to the "leading to depression, mental irritations and rarely maniac situations". I'm most often anxious or depressed, but it seems like once per year I do go into a manic phase where I become very aggressive and violent and start having suicidal/homicidal thoughts (with intense willingness to do both) which is hard for me because in general I try to be a good person. If you ask anyone I'm very "calm, rational, intelligent" when I'm "normal" but once the disturbances kick in I have been called a "nightmare, awful, terrifying".

Also, thank you for telling me that 2 planets are slowing down the impact of this disease. It sounds like it could be much worse or more persistent if they weren't "protecting" me in some way. Funny, Jupiter and Venus are the 2 planets in Pushkaramsa in my D-1 chart, so while afflicted, is said to provide nourishment and to bring out the good aspects of the grahas. Maybe that's what is going on in this situation.

The one thing that is hard to deal with is knowing bipolar doesn't go away. I'm stuck with it for the rest of my life (however long that is). Thanks again!

Namasthey

Post by Namasthey » 16 May 2018

My family has history of Schizophrenia
My father was undiagnosed alcoholic voilent schizophrenia

My mother maniac

Most of the family sick voilent

During ketu MD i had bipolar symptoms

I fear of Schizophrenia as its in my gene pool

Surat
24th July 1978

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 16 May 2018

Namasthey wrote:
16 May 2018
Surat
24th July 1978
Why are you posting multiple posts with same questions? How can you be so sure /everyone/ in your family has some form of mental illness?

And in previous posts you mentioned your place of birth as Mumbai. Now its suddenly changed to Surat??? That is really great

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 May 2018

yes it is genitical acc to your D27 Chart.Pray ardha-nareeswara for relief..

joyd

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 03 Jul 2018

An afflicted 5 th house , afflicted 5 th lord , afflicted moon and mercury give schizophrenia and bipolar both as per my study .In a chart where sun is with rahu in 5 th house , 5 th lord is with Mars , Mercury sandwiched between saturn and mars one side and sun and rahu on the other side , moon aspected by Saturn by special aspect , the native is a very serious case of schizophrenia and bipolar combined together . He had been treated by all the premier institutions in the country with out any improvement .What I deduce is moon a manahkaraka , mercury buddhikaraka , afflicted severely along with sun in the 5 house eclipsed might have been the contributing factors , In times of severe episodes he does not even clean himself after going to toilet . He becomes very aggressive and abuses both the parents . Some how I feel it could have been a curse from his forefathers .