schizophrenia through astro lenses.

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
zerolimit
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: schizophrenia through astro lenses-joyd.

Post by zerolimit » 10 Jul 2018

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=258299 time=1525481282 user_id=17727]
Modern definition of schizophrenia is alternative personality disorder (multiple personalities -- Dr Jekyll, Mr Hyde).
[/quote]

Respected Sir,
The medical definition of Schizophrenia is different (not even remotely related to what you have stated), and this shared definition is a common misconception among many people. This creates unnecessary stigma towards the disease and also creates discrminiation among people by spreading false information.
I am not trying to be rude but LOVA is a reputed site where many impressionable young people visit for some quality knowledge.
Again, I intend no offence.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 05 Aug 2018

Can Neptune conjunct Moon in Asc/Lagna give symptoms of Schizophrenia?

I know a native who went through extreme mental distress since Nov 2017. She used to get depression/anxiety/hysterical attacks as well.

Saturn in transit is in her 1st house. Natal Moon is also in 1st house. Is this the reason?

Or Moon conjunct Neptune is the reason?

Also Saturn and Uranus are in 12th house. They move to 1st house in Bhava chart. Which make Moon + Saturn + Neptune + Uranus in 1st house in Bhava chart. Can that be the reason?

Also Moon is 8th house Lord in the 1st house with an aspect by 12th Lord Mars from 10th house. Does that make is chronic?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Aug 2018

What can we conclude generally from this?
1. Better for planets to be spread out in chart and aspect each other
2. Multi-planet conjunctions are bad if rahu-ketu involved, and even worse if in 6/8/12
3. Close degree overlaps of planets are lethal
Dear Suresh Chauhan,

You say multiplanet conjunctions are bad.
I also have that, I dont have that luck at all and have to fight for a small thing too which automatically the others get easily.
But I know of some horoscopes they are doing very well in almost all ways. There is nothing negative - wealth, health, family, and so on. Many planets concentrated in kendra, kona may be good and such people may have a smooth life. So I dont agree with that general statement of yours.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 05 Aug 2018

whether it is recognised as schizophrenia or not , too many planets in one house cause emotional imbalance though the combination may give rajayoga of high order ,if all are yoga giving planets

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Aug 2018

whether it is recognized as schizophrenia or not , too many planets in one house cause emotional imbalance though the combination may give rajayoga of high order ,if all are yoga giving planets
I am more balanced than most people having planets scattered.
Only thing is I am short tempered because my lagna and rasi are vrishchika. If I am frank, I expect others to be frank.

How can all be yoga giving planets? For any horoscope that is not possible.

I have lord of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th together in the 3rd, 9th alone in the 1st, all in 3rd aspecting rahu and aspected by rahu and moon also aspected by rahu. So in a way, all 9 planets are interconnected.

Lagna with 10th 11th 2nd 5th would be a yoga, 3,6,8, 12 could be vipareetha raja yoga, 1,4, 7,10 with 5 could be one, 11th with any of these could be one and so on but 9th is separated. Wars would be there too.

Komal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Komal » 02 Sep 2018

This girl is detected with clinical depression and ADHD. Astrologers said that she has kemdrum yoga which is responsible for this. Nowadays, she behaves very strangely and always wants to stay alone. The details are as follows. Please guide with this.
Dob : 03/02/1993
Time: 15:30
Place: Junagadh, Gujarat,India.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Sep 2018

There is no connection between kemadruma and depression or schizophrenia. This looks really funny :D

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 03 Sep 2018

KEMADRUMA yoga is operational more at mental level . The natives hit by the yoga looses many opportunities in life due to self made erratic decisions . It causes emotional bankruptcy .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Sep 2018

coffeeday,
that is not true at all.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 03 Oct 2018

farout.x wrote:
05 Aug 2018
Can Neptune conjunct Moon in Asc/Lagna give symptoms of Schizophrenia?

I know a native who went through extreme mental distress since Nov 2017. She used to get depression/anxiety/hysterical attacks as well.

Saturn in transit is in her 1st house. Natal Moon is also in 1st house. Is this the reason?

Or Moon conjunct Neptune is the reason?

Also Saturn and Uranus are in 12th house. They move to 1st house in Bhava chart. Which make Moon + Saturn + Neptune + Uranus in 1st house in Bhava chart. Can that be the reason?

Also Moon is 8th house Lord in the 1st house with an aspect by 12th Lord Mars from 10th house. Does that make is chronic?
Hi Everyone! Any feedback on this query please?

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 08 Dec 2018

Any feedback please?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: schizophrenia through astro lenses

Post by Sishya » 02 Jul 2019

Hi,

I'd like to offer another case for furthering the research in this area. Below are details of a friend's brother:
The youngster was born on 22nd October 1991 at 6:05 PM, at Hubli, Karnataka. I gather his medical condition was not diagnosed until after his 17-18th year.

I would very much appreciate if knowledgeable members were to analyze and comment on the ills and odds associated with his chart. Also, any remedial guidance/suggestion would be very much appreciated... long with general observations for his future.

Thanks...

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Re: schizophrenia through astro lenses.

Post by iladevi19 » 17 Oct 2019

He had been admitted to a reputed institution recently after he became very violent and tried to kill his mother .

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 17 Oct 2019

on 26th December 2019 there is going to be 6 planetary configuration in Saggitareous . People who have either saggitarous or Gemini as lagnas may face some adverse results or ill heath either to self or to spouse or some tricky situation in job/ profession .Astrology is a science of tendencies and like any other subject of human perception and conception there could be a margin of 30%. Gone are the days of yore when it was a divine subject .People with this combination could face some emotional imbalance bordering on schizophrenia . or bipolar disease . That could happen at any time one month this way that way .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Oct 2019

iladevi19 wrote:
17 Oct 2019
He had been admitted to a reputed institution recently after he became very violent and tried to kill his mother .
Hi,
Please confirm your post is in the context of this thread - the topic being discussed here is "Schizophrenia through astro lenses". If yes, kindly let us know who has been admitted. Also, share relevant details.

Thanks...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Oct 2019

Sishya ji
Any further details on the chart posted by you is welcome ,like how is behaviour ,initially ,adamant ,moody etc

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

VV ji,

Appreciate your interest in checking the boy's condition. Quite frankly, I invested some time to cast his chart and study the planetary position, soon after posting the details in the forum. As common with many other charts, there were a few things that caught my attention (like Lagna changes in 2-3 minutes, Saturn's aspect of Moon, Rahu in the 4th house from Udaya Lagna and Ketu in the 4th house from Chandra Lagna, Mars in close conjunction with 12th lord Sun, currently going through Maha-Dasha of Venus placed in the 12th house with Jupiter, Mars and lagna lord Mercury in Rahu's Nakshatra of Swathi etc.).

But then, I'm sure you'll agree there are many normal folk with worse looking charts. So, I've wondered if I've missed something significant in my observation. On the sidelines, I've also wondered if a proper diagnosis has been made and if the boy is being treated right - although the family thinks he is doing much better now, with regular sedation/medication.

That said, kindly bear with me while I check and get back to you with an update. In the interim, any input on your own observation and guidance on what I might have overlooked will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Udaya Lagna Lord Mercury in Swathi Nakshatra lorded by Rahu and affliction of 4th house from Udaya Lagna and Chandra Langna by the nodes is an indication alright. That said, the all important question is... Does this by itself qualify the requisite criteria???

Thanks...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 Oct 2019

@Sishya
All the points you have mentioned points to the time of birth as 6-05 AM. But the given time is 6-05PM. Can you pl confirm which is correct?

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Oct 2019

Hi TKC,

Thanks for your interest in checking this topic and calling out my mistake. The time of birth provided by the native's family is indeed 6.05 PM. I stand corrected... I seem to have cast the chart for 6.05 AM.

Given the correction, the chart still has same or similar afflictions. Isn't it - I mean for association with Schizophrenia?
1. Saturn's aspect of Moon, which is in Revathi Nakshatra; lorded by Mercury
2. Udaya Lagna in Ashwini Nakshatra; lorded by Ketu
3. Ketu in the 4th house from Chandra Lagna,
4. Mars in close conjunction with Sun, perhaps combust.
5. Now lagna lord is Mars (and Mercury), which in Rahu's Nakshatra of Swathi etc.
Please let me know if I've missed anything significant. And, comments on conjunct planets in the Rahu-Ketu axis of Navamsha are welcome.

Thanks...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 Oct 2019

Mesha Lagna is aspected by its own lord Mars together with Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Rahu. Lagna is in the nakshatra of Ketu which is in Mrityu bhaga. There are no benefic planets in any Kendra (Mercury is malefic by association). Moon is in the 12th house aspected by Saturn. It is in Kemadruma yoga and in the nakshatra of the roga lord Mercury. In Navamsa, it is associated with Mars who is the lord of 22nd Drekkana and also the 64th Navamsa from Moon. It also occupies the 8th house of Drekkana (its debilitation sign as well). It moves to the Lagna bhava in the bhava chart and thus afflicts the Lagna.

The bhava madhya of the 6th house belongs to Sun (U.Phalguni nakshatra, Sripati paddati). This Sun is in its debilitation sign but getting neechabhanga from Mars and Saturn. It exchanges signs with Venus which occupies the 6th bhava in the bhava chart. In Navamsa too, Venus rules the 6th house from Navamsa Lagna and occupies rogamsa (6th from natal lagna) with Rahu while Sun occupies Ashtamsa. Jupiter is in the same nakshatra as Venus while Rahu occupies another nakshatra belonging to Venus. [As per inputs in the first post regarding this issue, the native’s disease was also diagonised in the beginning of the dasa of Venus]. The 6th lord Mercury is afflicted by association of natural malefics Sun and Mars. It is also aspected by Saturn and Ketu. In Navamsa, it occupies its debilitation sign and associated with Saturn and Ketu in Vyayamsa.

In both the Rasi and Navamsa charts, he 5th house/lord is in affliction. So is the Moon.

The current dasa antara is Venus-Jupiter. Jupiter’s natal aspect on Lagna is helping at this time. After November first week, Transit Jupiter moves to Dhanus providing an additional protection. But from about 3monts after time of Venus-Saturn,Transit Jupiter’s aspect on Lagna gets removed. It is from that time a worsening of situation can be expected.

TKC