Lagna lord Sun Exalted in 9th house and going through its Mahadasha

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sanjkot
Lagna lord Sun Exalted in 9th house and going through its Mahadasha

Post by Sanjkot » 10 Mar 2018

Hi
Dob 2 May 1961 @ 14:15 PM in udaipur.
Can someone provide insights on my birth chart.
Also I have Sun in 9th house in Aries i.e. exalted.
What are its effects as I am currently going through its dasha until 2022.

aftra07

Re: Lagna lord Sun Exalted in 9th house and going through its Mahadasha

Post by aftra07 » 10 Mar 2018

Interesting chart. Dasha periods of two successive exalted planets. Venus Dasha must have been mixed, with few good periods and few challenging times. Sun is strong as indicated by Ishta Pala. It will probably be a good 6 years of your life.

By the time the Dasha will be over, you will be around 61/62. Applying wisdom and lessons from our lives, if I were you, I will take advantage of these 6 years, enjoy the fruits it gives and also use these 6 years to prepare and secure myself for years down the road.

Planet Ishta (Parasara) Kashta (Parasara)

Sun 50.50 9.50
Moon 27.76 32.24
Mars 19.67 40.33
Mercury 10.29 49.71
Jupiter 17.45 42.55
Venus 34.01 25.99
Saturn 34.11 25.89

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lagna lord Sun Exalted in 9th house and going through its Mahadasha

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 10 Mar 2018

Lagnesh Sun has combined with dhanesh and laabhesh Budha (mercury) in the 9th house of bhaagya. Sun is also exalted as its in Aries, and its a mid-afternoon birth. Peak energy of Sun. Venus also exalted in Pisces though it is in 8th house, which is dusthana.

Superficially this points to being very fortunate in life in terms of material assets, financial well-being and those type of measures. You can tell us f its true. But (there is always a big "BUT" in astrology :lol: ) Moon is debiliated in 4th house Scorpio, and Rahu-ketu are spoiling the relationship axis 1-7. Debilitated Mars and debilitated Jupiter are also aspecting each other along 6-12 axis. Their weakness not fully cancelled.

Looks like mixed bag. Mars in 12th has also made you a mangalik, so temper issues must have been there all your life. Venus is in paap kartari between Ketu and Sun, so problems on that front as well. In my view, Sun maha dasha will be very good, esp. financially . Lagnesh dasha is always good for native.