Malefic Jupiter for taurus ascendant and exalted moon forming gajakesari yoga in lagna. How effective is this gajakesar

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor
Malefic Jupiter for taurus ascendant and exalted moon forming gajakesari yoga in lagna. How effective is this gajakesar

Post by Bzboy2018 » 16 Feb 2018

Hi anyone can help me to analyse this gajakesari yoga .

Birth time 0218 am

Year 1988 6th August

Singapore birth place. Male.

Additionally sunapha yoga caused by Venus placed in 2nd house from moon and also scissors yoga formed also by having Jupiter in 1st and mercury in 3rd house. Benefics hemming 2nd house Venus. How powerful has it caused for my 2nd house venus. Does it really bring much wealth? Any potential to be a billionaire?

Thanks to all masters who read this and help me out. Grateful for it.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Malefic Jupiter for taurus ascendant and exalted moon forming gajakesari yoga in lagna. How effective is this gajak

Post by astrolover2017 » 22 Feb 2018

All yoga will only benefit during that dasa, for the lagna owners whose lagna lord is friends with the planet thats giving the yoga.

Gaja kesari yoga is not a good one, it means you will have strong enemies and you will win them. so its stressful and makes you struggle. Finally you will win after all the drama
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.