Too good to be true

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
NewtoVedicAstrology
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Too good to be true

Post by NewtoVedicAstrology » 13 Feb 2018

Hi, everyone,

Thanks so much for being a place where I can ask questions!

I went to a jyotish recently, and he told me that I had two mahapurusa yogas. After reading more online, it seems something like this is very rare. I wanted to verify with others who have worked on these things before (it's not that I doubt him, but I'm a bit self-effacing). He said I have Ruchaka and Sasa (I understand that these have their own sufferings associated with them, and I've very much experienced that component, too!). I was hoping someone could verify for me if they have the chance. It would be much appreciated.

Birthdate: 12/30/82
Place: Warren, Ohio, USA
Time: 2:18 am

Many thanks, and many blessings!

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Too good to be true

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 13 Feb 2018

Indeed the astrologer is right. Its a unique chart. Ascendant is Libra (Thula) and rashi is Gemini (Mithuna). Lagna lord Venus is in 3rd house Sagittarius, owned by enemy Jupiter. Yogakarak for Thula people is Shani (Saturn) who sits exalted in lagna, very auspicious. this is the Sasha yoga. Mars is exalted in 4th house of capricorn, causing Ruchaka yoga. Separation of Sun and Venus is enough not to cause combustion. Shani aspecting Venus with 3rd benefic aspect, which is exellent. And best of all, neither Mars nor Shani aspects each other! Even Rahu and Ketu are exalted in your chart, its quite rare. You will have good opportunities to make use of this, and to serve others, if you so choose.

Positive effects of Shani will be overall grounding of chart, slow but steady progress in life, blessings from the "people in your life" whomever they may be. Shani's 7th aspect on 7th house of relations, and on 10th house of work, could cause delays in marriage, partners, business ventures, etc. Mercury is in 4th kendra house in both D1 and D9, could mean application of intellect in domestic affairs, home-based business, etc. It also aspects 10th house, so you work in what we call "buddhi-jeevi" field, intelligence-based work.

Sun in Rahu's grip causes super-inflated ego. Like a bombastic person. Perfect example --> Donald Trump. His ego is out of this world, truly... Moon in Rahu's grip can range from as mild as day-dreaming / vivid imaginiation to as far as hallucination (without necessarily taking chemical or medical substances). In you rashi D1 and the Navamsha D9 (or ninth division of rashi), in both these Moon is afflicted by Rahu, its own node... indicate detriments to mother, mind, emotions, your domestic life in early years, etc.

Shani, Venus, Mercury are one group of friends. The other is - Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter. Confluence of the group in your chart is very interesting. they're all strategically placed it seems. But so also, the affliction to both luminaries (sun and moon) is troubling, and it will show its effects too. Life is not all smooth sailing. Every chart has a good and bad. For you right now, Shani mahadasha is going on Aug 2009 thru Aug 2028. Make the best of it. Then comes Mercury (17 years, which is the Vimshottari system), then Ketu and then finally, Lagnesh Venus. So Lagna lord's dasha comes at age 70... hopefully you will not need his Venus' help too much, unless you plan to run for elections at age 70!

1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 --> masculine houses and sign owners
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 --> feminine houses and sign owners

In your chart, 7 of 10 - Asc, Saturn, Moon, Sun, Rahu-Ketu and lagna lord Venus are all in masculine signs. Birth nakshatra is Ardra owned by Rahu . Physique, temperament and personality will be shaped by these. You can ascertain if this is true - are you very dominant, storng minded, rigid in beliefs, hedonistic even?? How do you describe yourself?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Too good to be true

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 13 Feb 2018

One more thing - you have the advantage of 4 long-range dashas running one after the other. Luck and timing seem to be in your favour. Birth dasha was Rahu, of which you got 11 of the 18 years.

Rahu - 11 years
Jupiter - 16 years
Saturn - 19 years
Mercury 17 years