What're the Graha combinations which makes a person an Astrologer?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
What're the Graha combinations which makes a person an Astrologer?

Post by Vivek Surya » 05 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
To become an Astrologer the person Should have good Mercury, Ketu i suppose, strong 8th, 11th lord, 8th, 11th house, 11th house because it represents intuition, with strong Jupiter the person can be intuitive, here with strong Jupiter i didn't mean debilitation, even the person with debilitated Jupiter can become an Astrologer, i meant it's Shadbala should be good. But i don't know what to see further, I think Ascendant lord must be strong whatever it is because he's the cause for Self & confidence & so on. Since the Astrologer has to be confident with his predictions?
Are we suppose to check the combinations in Chaturvimshaamsha chart as well? If so, what're we suppose to see in D-24?
This question might seems to be vague because there might be several Graha combinations, but can we see this with lordships or with any other things which you might be in familiar with?

Postscript: The Astrologer over here i meant his/her's predictions should be accurate, only then one can help others with his/her's predictions.
Thanks

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Re: What're the Graha combinations which makes a person an Astrologer?

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 05 Feb 2018

Ive heard the combinations should be mercury in the 4th from moon or lagna. Saturn aspecting the 11th house.
12th or 8th lord in association with lagna, atmakaraka, or amatyakaraka. A strong rahu or ketu having influence upon lagna, lagna lord, or moon by argala or aspect.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 05 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
I'd request Astrologers to check my horoscope & predict, If i learn this Jyotishya Shaastram, will my predictions go right? You can mention it without hesitation because the people shouldn't get wrong readings from me, I've an interest to learn it & want to do as a service. So, i request you to provide an Astrological reason for which I'm fit or unfit.
Thanks
Here's my birth information:
Date of birth: January 7th 1996
Time of birth: 06:33 A. M.
Place of birth: Warangal

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 06 Feb 2018

Vivek Surya wrote:
05 Feb 2018
Namah Shivaaya,
I'd request Astrologers to check my horoscope & predict, If i learn this Jyotishya Shaastram, will my predictions go right? You can mention it without hesitation because the people shouldn't get wrong readings from me, I've an interest to learn it & want to do as a service. So, i request you to provide an Astrological reason for which I'm fit or unfit.
Thanks
Here's my birth information:
Date of birth: January 7th 1996
Time of birth: 06:33 A. M.
Place of birth: Warangal
You can become a astrologer on the strength and placement of Jupiter, Mercury, Saturn and Moon.
You can find success in the profession or business of your choice.
Good luck.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 06 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
It's my pleasure Sujit bhaiyya, by the way I'm least bothered on business, I've no thought on it, at all, I'm pursuing M.Sc. in Physics at IIT-Guwahati, I want to become a Physics Professor, I like teaching a lot. I love Mathematics & Physics, they're my Oxygen.
My Kaarakaamsha lagna is Simha raashi, 5th from that position Jupiter, Sun are present, it seems that 5th position from Kaarakaamsha lagna have a say in profession, i really don't know the logic behind it, but I like teaching.
Thanks

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 28 Feb 2018

The Moon is very strong in the chart having so many planets opposite to it. The day of birth is near full Moon and the Moon is also near 7th house. Result - an intuitive person, high on emotions, having knowledge of numerous fields but lacking focus or specialization in any particular field. Education, teaching, training, consultation are suitable fields for you. For the time being, focus on acquiring higher education. Life partner will change the directions in the time to come.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 28 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Swarnim ji, thank you so much for your valuable time :D , Yeah I lack focus right now :x , I'll Pray & keep trying. Emotions are killing me a lot. :cry: :cry:
Thanks
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

deep_nes
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by deep_nes » 07 Mar 2018

Respected Members/Experts, My name is Deep and I am trying to learn astrology. Can you please take some time and tell if I can get the knowledge of astrology.

My details are:
DOB:17-11-1983
Time:11.25 AM
Place: Dibrugarh - Assam.

Your kind reply is much much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Mar 2018

I am so fond of astrology apart from my science field and music. May be due to 7 planet combination in 3rd and moon in lagna in mercury's star.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Mar 2018

I have been making some predictions too based on what little I know but found my own chart to be complex and approached others often. My making predictions is more due to my interest in astrology than anything else. I do not want money or fame from astrology but will be happy when they work out. It is like a science subject though not really scientific.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 09 Mar 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Cool dev ji! 8) :)
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 03 Jul 2018

नमः शिवाय!
8th speaks about occult. So, Ketu Moon Yuti in 8th house could show a person into occult. If he wants to pursue Astrology as a career 10th lord aspect or conjunction should be there on the combination! If that combination occurs in watery house, the person will have high intuition.
Ketu is about separating, Moon is manahkaaraka. So, this conjunction may say that one will dig a lot! Research oriented!
Someone could suggest some other combinations.

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 07 Dec 2018

After a long time,
I've some powerful combinations which makes a person an Astrologer
To be an Astrologer, it is good to have non afflicted 2nd house, 2nd lord exalted or own house or in Mūlatrikoṇa.
I've seen so many horoscopes who have Ātmakāraka in the 11th house or somehow associated with 11th lord or 11th lord himself & has 5th lord influence, they will learn Astrology!
This is actually soul level checking!

Even today in LOVA I've seen the cases who has this. Our K. N. Rao Ji has it! His AK is 11th lord Sun who is in 12th & has a Rāśi dṛṣti from 5th lord Saturn. I've seen in Sunjay Rath Ji's chart as well! 11th lord Saturn himself is AK & is in 11th itself & have seen in so many other charts like C.S. Patel, Sunil John of Saptaṛṣi Astrology channel & so on :)

Sun is the Kāraka for Jyotiṣam! Therefore it is imperative to have a strong Sun!
From Sun, if 4th Lord is with Agni Grahās, they'll dedicate most of the time to Astrology!
Agni Grahās are Sun & Mars
I found this in B. V. Raman's chart, Sunjay Rath Ji's chart!

If I find some more combinations, I shall update here.

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 07 Dec 2018

5 th house from karaka lagna associatd with Jupiter either by aspect or placement , 5 lord from lagna in association with moon and mercury gives considerable knowledge and expertise in the subject of astrology .

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 07 Dec 2018

Śivātmika, very good!... But I've already mentioned it in the 5th post!
I don't know from where you got those facts, but they are actually sacred facts!!!

Mahaṛṣi Jaimini kṛta upadeśa sūtra!
Sūtra 106: Gurunas ravid granthikascan / kaschana or kāscana depending upon the gender!
If Guru joins the Kārakāmśa or the 5th from it, he will be an all-round man and will know many branches of knowledge, well read in sciences and author of various works. He becomes a versatile genius.
Here Granthās could be so many sacred Śāstrās includes Math & Sciences as well :)

But sadly in Sūtra 107 Mahaṛṣi says: Nā Vāgmi :oops:
But I've Venus & Mercury in 2nd house. So, I think effectively we need to judge!

In Sūtra 108: Yiśiṣyāvyākaraṇo Vedavedāntavicha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If Guru joins Kārakāmśa or the 5th from it, the person becomes learned in Vyākaraṇa or Grammar, Vedic literature and Vedāñgās. Icha means desire in the above Sūtram.
All the Añgās of Vedāñgās will be interested namely: Śikṣa, Vyākaraṇa, Chandas, Nirukta, Kalpa & Jyotiṣam!
Nirukta means etymology. & Indeed it's true, I love all these from bottom of my heart!!! :mrgreen:

Sūtra 113: Ravīna Vedāta gītagnasca
If Ravi combines in 1st or 5th of Kārakāmśa, the person will become a great Vedānti and musician. :D

There is another Sūtra by Mahaṛṣi which says that the above are valid from 2nd from Kārakāmśa as well!

Mahaṛṣi also emphasizes the Grahās which are 2nd from Kārakāmśa as well.

PS: Sūtrās by Jaimini Mahaṛṣi from his upadeśa sūtra are very very critical!!! Understanding his Sūtrās needs experience.