Sasha Yoga & Hamsa Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sri_1978
Sasha Yoga & Hamsa Yoga

Post by Sri_1978 » 30 Jan 2018

Can anyone confirm if this birth chart has any of these yogas.

D.O.B - 21 Feb 2003 , Time - 10: 20 a.m , Place - Kakinada ,A.P

Regards,
Sri.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sasha Yoga & Hamsa Yoga

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Jan 2018

Hi, for this child the marriage will be a turning point in his/her life. Hamsa Yoga Exist. Jupiter is strong and it will help the child. But the child must be tempered in such a way that he maintains discipline and less anger.The child has to do yoga, pranayam to control his anger.

Sri_1978

Post by Sri_1978 » 30 Jan 2018

Thank you Karthik.

Right now he is acting as a rude teenager. I mean he don't listen to parents and irritating us in all possible ways. We can't disciple him because we are in US. Just worried about his future.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Jan 2018

Hi, take him to a counselor to bring change in him. Pooja to Lord Subramanya swamy and Lord Ganesha is necessary.

Sri_1978

Post by Sri_1978 » 31 Jan 2018

Once again thank you karthik, will do that.

I have a general question regarding houses can you please answer.
5th house represents children and i have Jupiter in 5th house ( i don't know about the strength or aspects) my d.o.b may 10th 1978 , time 2:30 a.m , place- kakinada in case you want to know if jupiter is malefic or benefic in my chart.

My Jupiter Mahadasha started in 2002 and is going to end in 1 month. Both my sons are born in Jupiter mahadasha and problems related to progeny started from last 6 years ( my younger son who is 7 yrs has severe eye problems) My question is with the end of Jupiter mahadasha will there be any relief related to children problems?

Sorry for bothering.

Regards,
Sri.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 31 Jan 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
@Sri_1978, Jupiter is a Kaaraka for 5th house, "Kaarako Bhaava Naashayah!" It means the bhaava will get spoil when the Kaaraka sits in that house, i really don't know the logic behind it, but the above संस्कृतम् sentence I've seen in a book.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 31 Jan 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
@Sri, your lagna changes its sign after one minute, So your Ascendant is actually 14°39' Aquarius to 14°39' Pisces ( Shripathi Paddhati) So Ketu is in your Ascendant, if you take Lagna as your starting degree then also Ketu will be in your 1st house (Krishna Moorthy paddhati). The above information is just I want you to know. But, you may request experts to predict based on the above.

Sri_1978

Post by Sri_1978 » 01 Feb 2018

Thank you Vivek