Role of kemdruma dosha for Success in life

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Role of kemdruma dosha for Success in life

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 21 Jan 2018

Kemdruma is formed when there is no planet ahead of, behind, or WITH the Moon in a chart. Rahu-Ketu do not count as they are considered shadow planets. In today's world, with so many people that we come into contact with, friends, family, business and work colleagues, we are seldom going to be alone, so we are not trying to find the LITERAL effect of this dosha in charts - most of the time, the literal effect does not exist or can't be observed because we live in modern times.

Rather, what impacts it causes, how it limits you from growth and career success.... those sorts of things. Also, the shastras say that true Kemdruma can cause extreme poverty, destitution, make the person beg for food; forget even basic necessities of life. But today's world is much more prosperous than 50 or 100 years ago, so this also is not a direct co-relation with the persn's chart. Poverty is a manifestation of other factors, mainly socio-economic conditions in which the individual is. And of course, family backgrounds, educational and wage-earning options, etc. that can help the person live a decent life.

Of over 100 charts randomly examined - mainly celebrities, sports stars, writers, politicians, singers since data is easily available, also knowing that the TOB may be inaccurate - my observation suggests that Moon HAS to be with a planet, or MUST have 1 or more planets in the house ahead/behind, to be SUCCESSFUL in today's world. Every single one of these charts, the Moon was not alone. In a couple of charts where Moon was alone, it was in a Kendra, and it had (beneficial) aspect of a heavyweight like Jupiter or Saturn. This seems to compensate for the negative effects

MG Ramachandran (MGR) the late Tamil actor and politician was the ONLY chart I've seen so far with Moon is alone in 9th house. But even that Moon has the aspect of Jupiter from 3rd and it is ALSO in quadrants to the Lagnesh Saturn, Jupiter, and Sun/Mars/mercury in 12th house - these 5 planets placed in 3, 6, 9, 12. MGR details are 17-Jan-1917 at 9.15 am in Kandy, sri Lanka. This is the TOB available on net.

I am led to believe that Kemdrum dosha therefore severely restricts the "potential" opportunities that the person may be blessed with in their lifetime. If you even get the opportunity, you may not benefit or may not be able to use it fully. Such is the EFFECT of the moon being alone. You dont want to be alone but your circumstances force you to. You would rather connect with lots of people - but somehow, either they don't find you engaging (mentally, emotionally, or even for just conversation sake) OR you somehow do not or cannot connect with them. People tend to move away from you, you have smaller friends circle, at work or in business people don't get-together with you a lot and etc. etc.

Inviting others to share their experiences and opinions. Other data will also be useful.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Role of kemdruma dosha for Success in life

Post by vj1981 » 21 Jan 2018

Sureshji - Good day! Just wanted to clarify my case where Moon(12 degree) is alone in Lagna(9 degree, Gemini) with Jupiter(28-29 degree) and Saturn(17-20 degree) in 4H Virgo. So i believe Kemdurma dosha is cancelled?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 22 Jan 2018

vj1981 wrote:
21 Jan 2018
Sureshji - Good day! Just wanted to clarify my case where Moon(12 degree) is alone in Lagna(9 degree, Gemini) with Jupiter(28-29 degree) and Saturn(17-20 degree) in 4H Virgo. So i believe Kemdurma dosha is cancelled?
Yes, there will be cancellation ini your chart. In most charts, there will be at least partial cancellation if not full by a variety of factors - also the fact that Moon being closest to Earth and most fast-moving entity, it gives a lot of chances to individuals to create the changes in their life desired by them.

One important point in my previous writeup - not having kemdrum dosha is Essential (necessary) condition for success in life (according to me) but not a sufficient one. Meaning that just because person does NOT have kemdrum dosha also does not guarantee success in life.... many other things need to work out, chart has to be good, and the right time (dasha sequence) has to come.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 25 Jan 2018

Thank you sir!

Atimma

Post by Atimma » 02 Feb 2018

Interesting topic ... I have this yoga in my chart ...with moon in 5th alone ..aspected by Mars and Ketu .. True I havr dofficulties in connection with ppl ... yet wherever I go I m able to make connections and gain new friends... also my moon is in Scotpio in Saturn's Star..
Does Jupiter in 7th house can be a cancellation reason ? .. also Lord of 11H is exalted ...