CROREPATI YOG

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
invincible91
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
CROREPATI YOG

Post by invincible91 » 10 Jan 2018

can anyone tell me whats kela yog or crorepati yog? how it frutifies and what are different conditions for it?

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: CROREPATI YOG

Post by astrolover2017 » 14 Feb 2018

If ketu and guru are sitting together in kendra from moon or lagna, you will have it during ketu dasa or jup dasa.

anush1204

Post by anush1204 » 18 Apr 2018

Hi I have Jupiter and ketu in 8th from lagna and moon is at 10house so from moon I have Jupiter and ketu in Kendra houses right ?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 19 Apr 2018

In one thread you say, not serious about your career. In another thread, you ask abot Crorepati yoga? What do you think its even possible unless you were born into wealthy family?

anush1204

Post by anush1204 » 19 Apr 2018

Dear Suresh ,

Thank you for reply, as Jupiter and ketu combination is there in my chart so I asked in this thread.
Coming my another thread as I searched in Google 4 planets in one house can make someone fun in the group . And not serious about this at career is related to my self confidence(I feel I have less self confidence because I am weak in decision skills ) . So I have posted that in another thread by asking that these are based on which planets?

Regards,
Anush

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 Apr 2018

anush1204 wrote:
19 Apr 2018
Coming my another thread as I searched in Google 4 planets in one house can make someone fun in the group .
Do not rely on google and other internet sources. mostly garbage. Whatever combinations a chart has - 2, 3, 4 or more planets and where this group is placed, where they aspect, etc. it all depends on 2 imp. things

1. Your ascendant and rashi, are these planets and their grouping friendly to your asc. lord
2. Desh, kaal patra - Is it right time and place for you to take "BHOGA" (enjoyment) of promised yoga

1.Almost always there is a mismatch between our desires and our capabilities. Means that you want to do medical career but chart planets and placements are saying law or finance. Or, that you desire 100 crores but chart promises only 40 out of which your circumstances and life struggles will only let you get 10.

2. Similarly if a yoga is promised at 80 years of age, and your lifeline is only 65 its not going to happen is it. In any case, what good is ANY yoga at 80 years..... :lol:

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 21 Apr 2018

astrolover2017 wrote:
14 Feb 2018
If ketu and guru are sitting together in kendra from moon or lagna, you will have it during ketu dasa or jup dasa.
By chance, I've got just the right chart for this.
19/12/1983 23:12 Ernakulam (Leo lagna)

Person married a girl from rich business family. Jupiter conjunct Saturn in 4th from lagna and 7th from moon.
7th lord saturn exalted in 3rd confirms riches through marriage. Overall pretty nice chart though not sure what to make of rahu moon conjunction in 10th.

By the way what does 'Kela' mean in Sanskrit? This seemed like a joke as never heard of it. Also does Jupiter aspect on ketu have the same effect?

anush1204

Post by anush1204 » 21 Apr 2018

In my chart I have Jupiter and ketu in cancer (8th house from lagna in Rashi chart) and 7th house from lagna in bhava chart . Is it applicable ? Currently my Jupiter Mahadasha is started and I am sagattirus ascedent

Regards,
Anush

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 22 Apr 2018

Try validating some of these charts.... 2-11 lords conjunct and placed in Lakshmi sthans (1,5,9).They sure must be very well of financially

-AG