Regarding Mercury-Mars opposition in birth chart

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
surajv2012
Regarding Mercury-Mars opposition in birth chart

Post by surajv2012 » 29 Dec 2017

Namaste All,

My name is Narayan
My birth details are DOB(dd/mm/yyyy):14/06/1986
Time: 1.59 AM
Thithi:-Shukla Shasthi
Place:-Mumbai

I wanted to know regarding the yoga formed due to mercury-mars opposition in my natal chart.
My mercury is placed in 4th house (i.e. own house) and Mars owner of 9th house, is placed in the 10th house.

I am not having a stable job and had to quit 4 jobs in succession within a span of 1.5 years after my graduation.
I am also suffering from psychological problems since childhood and have very few/no true friends, does any of the planetary yogas present in my chart indicate this ? Kindly suggest remedies.

Thanks and Regards
Narayan Vanjeeswaran

surajv2012

Re: Regarding Mercury-Mars opposition in birth chart

Post by surajv2012 » 30 Dec 2017

I would be glad if somebody could help me with this?

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Dec 2017

Mars-mercury opposition gives both positive and negative results.in your chart it gives suspicious and doubtful nature from your childhood days. You have the power of forestall the intentions and aims of his opponents. Sometimes Children[putra bhagya] may be denied totally. Or if other combinations favours, children won’t obey father. It gives frequent nervous breakdowns. The malefic aspects between Mercury[in airy sign] and Mars[in a fiery sign] affect the mind adversely. The mental activities are so acute as to cause a mental or physical breakdown. One may be a hypocrite or a thief even. Impertinence, rudeness and self-conceit may be prominent’ and it creates a big gulf with friends and associates.[in your chart Mars under the affliction of Rahu. Such a Mars aspecting 3-8TH Lord Venus gives intensifying negativity too.].You always feels that what your doing is right but this tendency terminates all your good friends.so you are feeling that no one is trustable in your circles. Your children create problems. It gives autocratic and rude nature or extreme sensitiveness which results in breaking of relationships with near and dear ones.Mars in 6th lords star spoils mental and domestic peace badly.But in your case the positive thing with such opposition is,both Mercury and Mars give
great constructive and intellectual Powers too.

joyd.

surajv2012

Post by surajv2012 » 01 Jan 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=250140 time=1514744272 user_id=18243]
Mars-mercury opposition gives both positive and negative results.in your chart it gives suspicious and doubtful nature from your childhood days. You have the power of forestall the intentions and aims of his opponents. Sometimes Children[putra bhagya] may be denied totally. Or if other combinations favours, children won’t obey father. It gives frequent nervous breakdowns. The malefic aspects between Mercury[in airy sign] and Mars[in a fiery sign] affect the mind adversely. The mental activities are so acute as to cause a mental or physical breakdown. One may be a hypocrite or a thief even. Impertinence, rudeness and self-conceit may be prominent’ and it creates a big gulf with friends and associates.[in your chart Mars under the affliction of Rahu. Such a Mars aspecting 3-8TH Lord Venus gives intensifying negativity too.].You always feels that what your doing is right but this tendency terminates all your good friends.so you are feeling that no one is trustable in your circles. Your children create problems. It gives autocratic and rude nature or extreme sensitiveness which results in breaking of relationships with near and dear ones.Mars in 6th lords star spoils mental and domestic peace badly.But in your case the positive thing with such opposition is,both Mercury and Mars give
great constructive and intellectual Powers too.

joyd.
[/quote]

Many thanks joydji , Is this intellectual powers the only positive point regarding this aspect or are there any other benefic results ?

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jan 2018

yes that intelectual only positive thing.No benefic results and most of the results are very negative only.

joyd.