Yoga for auspicious dreams

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jravi
Yoga for auspicious dreams

Post by jravi » 25 Dec 2017

Namaste,

I think I have a good yoga for auspicious dreams. So far in my life, I have had profound spiritual dreams many times. In one such dream, I also saw Tirupathi Balaji swami's darshan. Also, many times my dreams coincide with my natal chart signatures. For example, on 23rd (2 days ago) morning, between 6:30 - 7:00 am, when it was Scorpio lagna, Pisces navamsa, I dreamt of a saintly guruji blessing me. In my natal chart, I have Jupiter (vargottam) placed in Scorpio with 9th lord Venus and Pisces is my natal moon sign.

But any evidence as per Jyotish for dreams to have the power and potent to actually convey blessings that will manifest in your life? Perhaps alter your destiny and course of events?

Thanks,

jravi

jravi

Re: Yoga for auspicious dreams

Post by jravi » 28 Dec 2017

Namaste friends,

I do not know how many believe in dreams... however, I have 1 or 2 friends who believe in (some) dreams having a telling nature of sorts.

In my chart, I have Venus in 'mrityu' (dead) avastha as he is placed in 0:46 degrees in the even sign of Scorpio. As such, he is rendered functionally useless and so far in his period, my career life has come to a dead-end.
(My dob is Oct 31st, 1971, 2:37 PM, Chennai, India).

Natally my Jupiter is conjunct this Venus and Jupiter is in good dignity in my chart. He is powerful as he is vargottam.

This dream happened at 6:30 AM in the morning when it was Scorpio lagna at Natick, MA, USA with Pisces Navamsa. Pisces holds my Moon sign.

In the dream, me and my mother (Venus is 4th and 9th lord natally, as I am Aquarius lagna) visit a string of Rama temples. Outside one such temple, I am joining a bhajan crowd and enter a big hall. I then carry a huge 'kavadi' like wooden structure over my head and stand in a big queue of about 200 people. Someone offers me a plate filled with a lamp (oiled and with the wick), matchbox, Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswathi sandalwood dolls, banana, etc and asks me for Rs. 9. I tell him I will pay after another hour. Then the guruji enters. He calls me and asks me to stand in front of him. I then read some magical Blue letters that appear on his chest. I forget the first row I read. But the second row starts with the letters, "BDB". Then the dream ends....

Today I asked my friends if my dream conveys anything.. and one of them said, it has something to do with 'pitru puja' (worship of ancestors).

Sure!!! I just recently completed a mandala (48 days) of flower puja to Sri Rama which spanned during Navaratri times... and offered the phala (merit from the worship) to my late mother-in-law.

I now believe that, this dream conveys the meaning that, owing to my pitru puja to my demised MIL, my natal Guru/Jupiter will redeem my dead avastha Venus and make him powerful!!

Since I am right now looking for a job, I will post my findings once my above inference is confirmed!

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yoga for auspicious dreams

Post by astrostar » 18 Jan 2018

Namaste,
9th house is for dreams.
Mercury can indicate early morning dreams.
5th lord Mercury (Vishnu) is in 9th house Libra. Mercury is in Visakha star ruled by Jupiter indicates Lord Sri Rama or other Vishnu avatars.
If 9th house is connected to the 11th house, then those dreams come true.
In the chart, Mercury is in Jupiter star who is the lord of 11th house. So definitely, the divine related dreams come true.

Venus is joined by Neptune makes extremely emotional. Good aspects of psychic planets Moon and Ketu from ocean signs bestows extreme spiritual enlightenment.