JOYD - chart indications for beauty yogas

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
JOYD - chart indications for beauty yogas

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 15 Dec 2017

Joyd, what causes a person to be strikingly beautiful, or even just more goodlooking than others?

Venus and Moon in lagna are the usual indicators of good features. But that is for women. what about men? IN biology , you need good genes, parents must have good features and above-average looks. Sharp nose for girl, square jaw and chiseled looks for the boy, for example. Physique is an additional factor...meaning good looks are one thing, but to be well-endowed and well-built overall is ultimate extreme.

How is this indicated in the chart? Once when I was travelling, at the airport check-in counter there was a couple. The man was very strongly built, handsome like a Greek god. The woman was even more stunning like a film actress, very slender and beautiful. They were like a model couple from some glossy magazine. I was wondering how they got together, meaning what the individual charts of the man and the woman must be like for them to be a couple.

Very rare for both husband and wife (or man/woman) to be equal in physical attributes like beauty.

joyd

Re: JOYD - chart indications for beauty yogas

Post by joyd » 16 Dec 2017

sloka-1/mukhaese kendra bhavasthe,shubha graha neereekshithe
Mukhe sowmya graha vapi sumukha savaro bhaveth..

when 2nd lord in kendra or 2nd lord under the aspect of benefics or 2nd house is with benefics magnetic,beautifull face and beauty.In such a condition,if moon in taurus navamsa,the persons[her/him]is just like a freshly bloomed lotus flower.It means,such native doesnt need any cosmetics and beauty parlour aids and their face and body always looks like a fresh lotus flower.

sloka-2/ Prapulla vadanaha sreemaan kendramukhe pathow yadha
swochha,mitra,swa vargasthe thannadhe gopuramsagae ..

2nd lord in his own,friends,exaltation and in his swa vargas or in gopuramsa gives glowing beauty[tejaswi/tejaswini]to natives.

If you finds to trace these in kundali ,there is another simple way to judge yogas of beauty in males and females separately.

Take lagna-D3-D30 charts of male and female separately.In males chart- if luminaries occupies mercury-mars signs more than 1 times,such native is well built body,health,and looks like a roman or greek god.such person simply teases or stole the hearts of woman by just his body language like smile,eyes,magnetic looks,mannerisms.

In female chart-If luminaries occupies venus-moon signs,more than 1 time,such a lady will be a Dreamgirl like actress Hemamalini.sharp nose in a woman is the indication of saturn in these 3 charts.If such indication not found in them then look at saturns aspect,stars on luminaries.

I Am leaving to your academic imagination,what happens, if the luminaries occupies those mentioned planet signs more than 2 ties and 3 times.If you know the answer,dont reveal it to any one. :D

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 16 Dec 2017

Very well written JoyD. Your knowledge and mastery of the subject is phenomenal . It appears you have read extensively on the slokas, and references that they suggest in the texts

I verified the above logic given by you. It works in the case of -

Shreya Ghoshal - D3, D30 charts
Madhuri Dixit - D1, D3, D30 charts
In some cases, only 1 chart has luminaries in Venus/Moon signs :idea:

For men, it works in the case of -
Donald Trump - D1, D30 chart (charismatic personality, president of USA)
Sonu Nigam - D1, D3 charts
Vladimir Putin - D1, D30 charts
Rajnikanth - D1, D30 charts
George Clooney - D1, D30 charts

I will verify some more later when I have more time. THank you!

joyd

Always welcome.

joyd.

joyd

n some cases, only 1 chart has luminaries in Venus/Moon signs :idea:

In such cases,judge from other parameters like ,luminaries in such planet stars ,amsa etc in mentioned charts.

joyd.

joyd

Before judging always be sure about the correctness of their birth time,why bcz wrong time gives wrong sign placements in all 3 charts.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 Dec 2017

Yes, the most "striking" example is Madhuri Dixit, all 3 charts. I also checked Prathushi Banerjee (only 1 chart) and J. Jayalalitha (no evidence in any chart). Both are deceased but were considered magenetic good-looking in their good years. So it does work by and large.

Atimma

Post by Atimma » 17 Dec 2017

What is luminaries ?

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 17 Dec 2017

I imagine using this 'technique' for females, sun/moon should be in venus signs in d30, not venus Or moon amsa's, since there is no moon amsa for d30. ...

Atimma - luminaries are the Sun + Moon.

jravi

Post by jravi » 25 Dec 2017

I can be termed 'attractive' but have a tendency to lose the adjective by means of gaining weight. Right now, I can be called so because I have lost a ton of weight and am maintaining correct weight.

I have 2nd lord Jupiter conjunct Venus in 10th house for Kumba lagna.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 25 Dec 2017

i'd think Venus, Mercury, Moon associated with Arudha Lagna would be a sign as well since AL is how you are perceived