Yoga from Phaldeepika

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yoga from Phaldeepika

Post by anuradha » 02 Dec 2017

If the lord of any house is having any relation to the karka[ significator] of that house, it becomes very strong. e.g if the 5th lord has any connection with Jupiter or the 7th lord has any connection with Venus.
https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/v ... -of-daring
As in this chart, the man of daring. 3L Jupiter and LL Saturn are in exchange. The Karka for 3rd house Mars is indirectly[Due to exchage] aspecting the Jupiter the 3rd lord.So the 3rd house becomes very strong.

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yoga from Phaldeepika

Post by anuradha » 03 Dec 2017

Also, see in both the charts Mars is in Urdhvamukha sign[ Face up] i.e the signs 3rd, 6th 9th or 12th from the Sun. Mars is very strong in Urrdhvamukha[face up]signs, the significator of 3rd house. See the chart of Roger Federer, Mars the Yogakarka is in Urdhvamukha sign in 11H.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Federer,_Roger
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 03 Dec 2017

What happens if lord of 5th is Jupiter (karaka), and lord of 7th is Venus? This will be the case for Scorpio rising charts. BUt then I am sure there's some hidden qualifier, like for Scorpio, Jupiter must be here or there, Venus is a partly malefic (12th house), etc. etc. Meaning straightforward rule does not aplly.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Well if Jupiter is in 5H and Venus in 7H [ Scorpio Lagna] both the house will be very strong. So all the complex rules will apply :)

by Suresh_Chauhan » 04 Dec 2017, 04:57

What happens if lord of 5th is Jupiter (karaka), and lord of 7th is Venus? This will be the case for Scorpio rising charts. BUt then I am sure there's some hidden qualifier, like for Scorpio, Jupiter must be here or there, Venus is a partly malefic (12th house), etc. etc. Meaning straightforward rule does not aplly.

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 03 Dec 2017

Dear Madam,
Pranam...

Like wise a little application!" If the Planet has Karakatwa with same related house owner ship,then offers extreme result than normal according to planet's strength or weakness . "

Eg: For the Aries Ascendant Venus is the indicator of the Wedding/Kalatra (Karakatwa) & 7th lord ..house of the wedding(same related house owner ship).,then if she is strong, offers extremely favorable results or else weak extremely unfavorable results than normal.

Like wise ..For the Leo Asc. Mecr-indicator of the Speech with 2nd H Lo..House of the Speech;
Jup-Indicator of the Child with 5th House lord ship...House of the Child birth etc
SARVE JANAAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTU
SAMASTA SANMANGALANI BHAVANTU

--SREEDHAR-

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, if Venus is in 7H for Aries Lagna and Mercury in 2H for Leo Lagna.

Atimma

Post by Atimma » 04 Dec 2017

True..I hv lord of 7H is Saturn Combust but in conj with venus exalted in 9H ...7H in SAV is given 37 score.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 04 Dec 2017

Hi Anuradha

What if the karaka aspects the house its own house? The house becomes strong and this is a kind of relationship between the karaka and the house functional ruler?

Also I read somewhere all planets aspect 4th from its place strongly and not only Mars. Is it true?

My Jupiter in Aquarius in 8th ruling 9th throws a 4th aspect to my 11th in my chart. Jupiter thus rules inheritence from the paternal and aspecting the 11th via the forward square gives immense gains. Jupiter is thus also considered to have some sort of relationship with my Venus, the ruler of the 11th.

But the three preceding houses dominate the current house, so the 8th, 9th and 10th should not be too strong as it will dominate the 11th house of gains (the only exception is when the 9th lord goes to the 11th and to a lesser extent when the 10th lord goes to the 11th), so I need to strengthen my Mercury in the 11th so that it can stand on its own if need be.

Regards

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The above 1st sentence should read as :

What if the karaka aspects the house for which it is a general karaka?

Thanks.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 04 Dec 2017

anuradha wrote:
03 Dec 2017
Well if Jupiter is in 5H and Venus in 7H [ Scorpio Lagna] both the house will be very strong. So all the complex rules will apply :)
No, no thats not what I mean. The planet is not in own house, has moved elsewhere. But your statement is a contradiction of karako-bhaav nasha principle doubly so for Jupiter. If 5th lord is in 5th, and 7th in 7th, how will it strengthen the chart? 7th lord will cause lot of ego problems in marriage and other relationships, always confronting the opposite party.

In my experience, its best for any planet to be placed elsewhere, NOT swagrahi. Why? Because its all about the motion. PLanets and stars are always moving, all life is constantly changing, we need to be moving. He who stops moving is finished, energy force goes to 0, ill health resumes. Life is motion. Same with planet, in other houses it casts all sorts of aspects, forms mutual bonds - this translates into us forming alliances with various people and groups throughout life, so that life becomes more interesting.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 Dec 2017

5L in 5H and 7L in 7H give good results if not afflicted by malefic. I have shared the principle given in Phaldeepika , if you do not find it logical then its o.k.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 04 Dec 2017

Karako Bhava Nashaya does not seem to be applicable when the planet occupies own or exaltation houses as observed in practice.

TKC

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 04 Dec 2017

tylorechandra wrote:
04 Dec 2017
Karako Bhava Nashaya does not seem to be applicable when the planet occupies own or exaltation houses as observed in practice.

TKC
Dear Sir, Like wise Maraka Stanas like sat-1stH,Jup-3H..etc does not seem to be applicable when the planet occupies own or exaltation houses as observed in practice...
Its my observation only.

And share your views also reg' Maraka planet results in own/exalt!

@Anuradha madam plz dont mind we are out of discussion reg'ur thread.

--SREEDHAR-

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In fact we can add in the principle of Navamsa Tulya Rasi and the probability of the yoga's applicability in the chart increases manifold.

It works for me especially the relationship between my 11th lord Venus and 11th karaka Jupiter.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 05 Dec 2017

Sree.sree,

Sthira karakas for bhavas refers to planets who are allotted specific tasks for specific events. Jupiter for e.g. is Dhana karaka for the 2nd house, Putra karaka for the 5th house and Dharma karaka for the 9th house. Similarly, Saturn is Karaka for Ayu in the 8th house, Roga in the 6th and Loss in the 12th. There does not seem to be any sthira karaka for Maraka. There are only Maraka sthanas which are defined. As such, the concept of Karako Bhava nashaya is not applicable to Marakas at all.

TKC

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 05 Dec 2017

tylorechandra wrote:
05 Dec 2017
Sree.sree,

Sthira karakas for bhavas refers to planets who are allotted specific tasks for specific events. Jupiter for e.g. is Dhana karaka for the 2nd house, Putra karaka for the 5th house and Dharma karaka for the 9th house. Similarly, Saturn is Karaka for Ayu in the 8th house, Roga in the 6th and Loss in the 12th. There does not seem to be any sthira karaka for Maraka. There are only Maraka sthanas which are defined. As such, the concept of Karako Bhava nashaya is not applicable to Marakas at all.

TKC
Dear Sir, Good morning!

I'm not mean to say about Karako bhava nasya.

How the K.B.Nasya principle is not applicable in practical way for own/exalt House planets,like wise Maraka principle(sat 1H,Jup 3H..etc) for own/exalt planets are not applicable practical observation. Hope you got my point.

Please share any of your observations reg' this.

--SREEDHAR-

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 05 Dec 2017

Just see few charts where Jupiter is in 5H[ own sign] and Venus in 7H[own sign] . Actually astrology is very sophisticated science, 5L in 5H means the native has strong POORVA PUNYA KARMA so irrespective of the planet, any planet, in own sign in 5H [ without any malefic aspect or association] will bound to give the good result.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 05 Dec 2017

tylorechandra wrote:
04 Dec 2017

TKC
I can confirm this for Sun the 9th house Lord in 9th house Leo. My father is still living at an advanced age, in very good health, and I am having excellent relations with him.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Dec 2017

By Navamsa Tulya Rasi, my Mars is in Scorpio in the 5h house, Jupiter is in Pisces in the 9th house.

My Ascendant being 4.3 degrees Cancer is less than 1 degree towards Jupiter's maximum exaltation point; my Moon in 27.1 degrees Capricorn is less than 1 degree towards Mars maximum exaltation point.

5th and 9th house combinations in strength usually shows a person good in consultative work especially at the strategic level.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 06 Dec 2017

Sir, I have never tested Navmansha Tulya Rasi chart, so I cannot comment. regards

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 06 Dec 2017

Sree.sree,

I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean to say. Can you explain in a little detail what you actually mean by Maraka Principle (Jup 3H, Sat 1H etc). When I understand the query correctly, perhaps I can reply in clearer terms.

Sorry again.

TKC

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Dec 2017

few exceptions and also if's and but's applicable in [to] this rule.let the members continue their discussion and views on this rule.I will give my reply in the last.

joyd.

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 06 Dec 2017

Dear sir,

In general as per the dictum Maraka stana seated planet offer evil results.
It means sat-1H,Jup-3H,Ven-6H ...etc.houses seating planets shows malefic results.

But if the planets are in own /exalt condition though seated in maraka stanas will offer beneficial results.

I have seen in one chart 9H Rahu(Maraka stana) in gemini sign ...during this anter dasa native got the promotion in the job&good faith on god also over all life .So MKS principle is not applicable here.

Like wise please share any of your experiences reg' this MKS principle.

P.S.How the K.B.Nasya is relaxed while planet is in own/exalt ..in the same way Maraka principle also.

--SREEDHAR-

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 06 Dec 2017

Sree.sree

The general rule that seems applicable is that no planet will spoil the significations of its own house as long as the planet is not in retrograde motion. It does not mean that bad results are not given. For e.g. Jupiter owning and occupying the 6th house can give diseases as rogakaraka and also aid in competitive environments as the owner of an upachaya house. It depends on other afflictions as well.

TKC

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 06 Dec 2017

TKC

Are you referring to significations of houses in a particular chart, or natural kaalpurush kunadli? For e.g. Saturn may be in 8th house, that does not automatically mean longevity is high. If tis a cancer ascendant, then rulership of saturn is 7th and 8th houses, both negative for Cancer, one maraka and one dusthana. And if this Saturn is vakri/retrograde, then it doesn't behave as karaka of longevity. This is what I have seen. I have only limited amount of charts and data.