Guru Chandala Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
IrisRhiza
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Guru Chandala Yoga

Post by IrisRhiza » 21 Nov 2017

Hello all~
I am new to the forum. I have been seeking counseling on my own birth chart and thought I would ask here.
It's come to my attention that I have guru chandala yoga (jupiter and rahu) in the fifth house occupied by libra.
I'm seeking to under stand whether jupiter is malefic or benefic in this position, and what kind of affects this will have on my overall nature.
Thank you for you time & consideration.
Namaste.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Guru Chandala Yoga

Post by karthik1984 » 21 Nov 2017

Hi, this type of planetary conjunction makes the person difficult to understand the things. He/She will be slow to grasp things or they cannot analyze the situation and act accordingly. Dumbness will be there .

I have a relative who has this yoga. He is highly educated and works in a Reputed University as a Director of Research Department. But he behaves in a foolish manner and does not have sharp brain to analyze the situation and take quick action. He is always slow to judge the situation.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 06 Dec 2017

Basically that person will not have idea of how to work things out - probably because of lack of guiding factor or guru for him /her and hence learns in a hard way than others. Happens in my case and I vouch what karthik says.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 04 Jan 2020

karthik1984 wrote:
> Hi, this type of planetary conjunction makes the person difficult to
> understand the things. He/She will be slow to grasp things or they cannot
> analyze the situation and act accordingly. Dumbness will be there .
>
> I have a relative who has this yoga. He is highly educated and works in a
> Reputed University as a Director of Research Department. But he behaves in
> a foolish manner and does not have sharp brain to analyze the situation and
> take quick action. He is always slow to judge the situation.

Hmm. This is what I have heard about a close relative whom I don’t know personally. I hear this complaint over and over. Today I look at the chart and the native has this combination in Sagittarius in the nakshatra of poorvashada. I don’t have the birth details of the native. After looking at the planets on the date of birth and place of birth. I don’t have the time. I looked up this yoga and your post caught my attention. Wow may be.
I Think it’s better than having rahu in the 9th. I have rahu in the 9th. Possibly Jupiter rahu may not be as bad as rahu in the 9th being 12th from the moon ! I have been through rahu’s Dasha and though it gave me something’s.

But what I think is it makes the person very materialistic.

Best regards,

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 13 Jan 2020

How does this conjuction get affected if jupiter is retrograde?

Also what if the degree difference between jupiter ad rahu is more than 20 degrees, does it still manifest to certain extent?