Parivartan yoga of 2 Debilitated planets in Trikona

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SunChild
Contributor
Contributor
Parivartan yoga of 2 Debilitated planets in Trikona

Post by SunChild » 19 Nov 2017

Hi All!

I have always received conflicting views on below chart.

Moon is in 1H in Scorpio and Mars in 9H in Cancer (conjunct Venus). Both are debilitated but forming a parivartan yoga..

Does this cancel out the debilitation or make it even more worse? Any other inputs?

Male
15/07/1989
Time- 17:30 pm
Angers, France
(time zone +1.00 hours)

Thanks!

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Parivartan yoga of 2 Debilitated planets in Trikona

Post by ChandraLagna » 20 Nov 2017

Hello Sunchild -

This particular combination of exchange of mars and moon ( scorp and cancer lords) has seen to be resulting in wealth and prosperity; however personal value system would be compromised. The native would be called a rogue. The native typically rises above the ordinary in his lifespan. This native's fortunes also seem to improve after marriage.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 Nov 2017

Parivartan means exchange of houses, the 2 planets involved protect each others house even if enemies, and if friends then its even better. Here, they are jalatatwa (watery) rashis, Scorpio and Cancer. So mars and moon exchange of 1st and 9th is lakshmi yoga.

But the debilitation is not fully cancelled, they will still be weak in expressing their results at the time of theier dasha/anterdasha.

SunChild
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SunChild » 20 Nov 2017

Thank you!

This person definitely has a lot of unique health issues, which I have never heard of, that could be because of 6L Mars debilitated. He is also over emotional and (debilitated Moon).

Money till now has never been an issue for him. He loves his job and earns well. (parivartan yoga)

I also feel that marriage will be good for him.

I hope this is the correct interpretation.

Skhanijo

Post by Skhanijo » 21 Nov 2017

Hi SunChild. Could you elaborate on the health issues that you are aware of ? I am not sure about the quality of married life in this kundli.

SunChild
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SunChild » 21 Nov 2017

Hi, Skhanijo,

He has specifically told me that he is not comfortable discussing his health issues, and I want to respect that as this is a public forum.

But I think Suresh Ji is right that Mars dashas are going to be difficult for him..

Skhanijo

Post by Skhanijo » 21 Nov 2017

i understand and respect his privacy. But the close degree conjunction of Mars and Venus in birth chart and navamsha where Mars is getting even further afflicted does not promise much happiness in marriage.

scofield412
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by scofield412 » 16 Mar 2024

I have mars debilitated in 3rd house (cancer ) and moon in 7th house (Scorpio) with rahu.

Dob: 5th June, 1993
Time: 5:15am
Place of birth: Durgapur, West Bengal

2018 Dec: I moved out of India for work in an export import firm
2019 Dec: Got married
Early 2021: Got divorced
Early 2024: Got married to foreigner

I have always wanted to get into my own business , preferably in the foreign country. Would it be a good idea?