Is my Sasa Yoga auspicious?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Is my Sasa Yoga auspicious?

Post by hiimnotcool » 29 Jul 2017

Mesha Lagna. Shani owning 11th is malefic? Moon is also in Kumbha so Shani in 9th from Rasi which should be beneficial. I'm also in Shani MD and it has been mixed. Shani created NBRY for both mars and jupiter too. How to decipher?

Male
August 29th, 1985
22:33 (10:33 PM)
Willows, California (closest city Sacramento)

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is my Sasa Yoga auspicious?

Post by hiimnotcool » 01 Aug 2017

please respond :D

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 06 Aug 2017

From my limited knowledge I feel the Sasa Yoga is auspicious. Are you involved in a home business at the moment by any chance? Or are you working from home or otherwise receiving income by being at home?

Saturn is the strongest planet in your chart in shadbala and has a very high ishta phala score. It's also the 10th and 11th lord in the 7th exalted which I feel is beneficial for business matters. The Ketu that you have there however will make the effects you feel from Saturn to be quite effortless and you'll be detached from them. You should naturally be quite a diplomatic person but you might not realise it since Ketu is sitting with Saturn which makes this gift so natural to you that you don't see it as anything special.

Being exalted it also gives some strength to the debilitated Jupiter that it disposits along with supporting the Moon. This is a great thing as Jupiter is the 9th lord and the Moon in the 11th house is considered highly auspicious. The Moon also has very high paksha bala owing to you being born during a full moon (Moon is opposite Sun).

Saturn is in Gemini in the navamsa, so it has travelled 9 places from it's position in the rasi, which is auspicious. It's dispositor Mercury is in the 9th from itself in the sign of Aquarius resulting in an excellent parviartana yoga.

I feel you would be highly successful in business.

Hope this helps!

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 22 Aug 2017

majestik108 wrote:
06 Aug 2017
From my limited knowledge I feel the Sasa Yoga is auspicious. Are you involved in a home business at the moment by any chance? Or are you working from home or otherwise receiving income by being at home?

Saturn is the strongest planet in your chart in shadbala and has a very high ishta phala score. It's also the 10th and 11th lord in the 7th exalted which I feel is beneficial for business matters. The Ketu that you have there however will make the effects you feel from Saturn to be quite effortless and you'll be detached from them. You should naturally be quite a diplomatic person but you might not realise it since Ketu is sitting with Saturn which makes this gift so natural to you that you don't see it as anything special.

Being exalted it also gives some strength to the debilitated Jupiter that it disposits along with supporting the Moon. This is a great thing as Jupiter is the 9th lord and the Moon in the 11th house is considered highly auspicious. The Moon also has very high paksha bala owing to you being born during a full moon (Moon is opposite Sun).

Saturn is in Gemini in the navamsa, so it has travelled 9 places from it's position in the rasi, which is auspicious. It's dispositor Mercury is in the 9th from itself in the sign of Aquarius resulting in an excellent parviartana yoga.

I feel you would be highly successful in business.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for the reply!

Yes, my income is from being at home, but not in the traditional sense of a career. I've been receiving Social security and VA compensation (due to my military service in the US Army) where I developed a rather severe mental health disorder (Anxiety w/Panic Attacks and Major Depressive Disorder). I have not worked since 2009.

Quite frankly, I want to work but my treating physicians advise against it for now while I work on my mental health. I'm growing somewhat hopeless since it has been 8 years and things only seem to be getting worse in that sense. It's scary to think that I am only 31 and looking at a serious chance of never entering the workforce again unless I miraculously get better.

Although I do have a very supportive spouse and 3 beautiful children which is a blessing. My chart does seem to have a lot of "luck" involved but also the tendency towards mental illness is there as well. It may be my karma for this life and something I will have to work on.

I'm really looking forward to the Saturn full transit into Sagitarrius and Jupiter into Libra because both are very strong positions for Kumbha rasi. Maybe there will be some breakthrough. It is kind of difficult and causes a bit of guilt and shame having to rely on the Government to meet my needs, but I guess having the Sun in 5th/Leo in full aspect to 11th house and Moon is pretty telling regarding that. In Ashtakavarga my 10th of career only has 23 points while 1st, 2nd (highest) 9th and 11th are all relatively high.

I'm sorry for the long diatribe. As you can tell I'm just at a loss in what to do. Even if I wanted to work, 9 years out of the workforce doesn't look too good on a resume lol.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Sep 2017

Dear majestik and hiimnotcool..

Here her sasa yoga cancelled doubly .First saturn conjoined with ketu.secondly the dispositor of saturn conjoined with mercury.Furtherly ketu behind saturn.so there is no sasa yoga in her chart at all..

regards/joyd

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 21 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
05 Sep 2017
Dear majestik and hiimnotcool..

Here her sasa yoga cancelled doubly .First saturn conjoined with ketu.secondly the dispositor of saturn conjoined with mercury.Furtherly ketu behind saturn.so there is no sasa yoga in her chart at all..

regards/joyd
Very good sir! Thank you for your reply. Do you see any thing good and beneficial in this chart?