Strength of sasa yoga and it's effects

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Abhishek_619
Strength of sasa yoga and it's effects

Post by Abhishek_619 » 12 Jul 2017

So I am new to Astrology and I was analysing my chart. I am pretty sure that I have got sasa yoga :D but can't say about the strength. Also the effects of a yoga vary with the strength of yoga, so in my case what will be the effects. And 1 last thing is that I won't see the Saturn mahadasha in this life time, so will there be no effects?

I request all the members to give their insight on the same
Here are the details-
12/12/95
11:45 PM (23:45)
Kanpur,UP

Abhishek_619

Re: Strength of sasa yoga and it's effects

Post by Abhishek_619 » 16 Jul 2017

Can anyone take out some time and analyse the chart please

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 17 Jul 2017

You do have Sasa yoga, but not an auspicious one. Saturn is the rogadhipathi and maraka. The most auspicious Sasa Yoga only occurs for Tula Lagnam. Secondly, for Vrishabha lagnam.

Saturn is aspecting the lagna, the lagna lord and the 9th H.

Health issues like Rheumatism, joint and muscle ailments may arise. Domestic strife and ills to mother are indicated. Personal conveyances may give misery.

God bless.

Abhishek_619

Post by Abhishek_619 » 17 Jul 2017

Astrovedic thanks for analysing the chart. So that means no auspicious result on professional front and other areas? And what about the Saturn antardasha( will the bad effects increase or some auspicious results will be seen too?)

Regards,
Abhishek

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 20 Jul 2017

Abhishek_619 wrote:
17 Jul 2017
Astrovedic thanks for analysing the chart. So that means no auspicious result on professional front and other areas? And what about the Saturn antardasha( will the bad effects increase or some auspicious results will be seen too?)

Regards,
Abhishek
Results shall be mixed.Avoid unnecessary and frivolous expenses, and focus on saving. Shani Bhukti running, Gochara Shani is also afflicting the 2nd and 11th Houses. Maintain restraint over speech and behavior as it is also aspecting the 7th H. Avoid confrontation with females.

God Bless.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 21 Jul 2017

Hey astrovedic, Im running my moon saturn and i have saturn in highest strength in my chart and digbali too, can you say the same case that i should not approach women? dob 13-07-94, morning 8:05am, Vizag

Abhishek_619

Post by Abhishek_619 » 22 Jul 2017

Thanks astrovedic for the reply, you wrote "avoid confrontation with females" , I don't quiet understand this point can you please elaborate

Regards
Abhishek

Abhishek_619

Post by Abhishek_619 » 27 Jul 2017

Since my reply got deleted so I will post it again.

Thanks for the reply astrovedic on the above question.
So apart from social and health aspects, can you tell me how the coming period will turn out for my career.the upcoming Saturn antardasha will end in 2020 while I will complete my college in 2019 and hence the job recruitments will be in Saturn antardasha. I am a bit worried because of a recent event because of which I suffered a big set back/break in my education, although that happened in Jupiter antardasha.Hoping for a reply

Regards,
Abhishek

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 30 Jul 2017

Jupiter has lost dignity and is giving the results of 8th H ketu in its swakshetram which is why its periods are inflicting misery. Shani bhukti will be challenging, that which is obtained may not be delightful. You'll have to take up things against your will. Mercury bhukti will give good results.

God bless.